FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Hotel Eve Cap d'Agde Question

Hotel Eve Cap d'Agde Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Has anyone statyed at Hotel Eve before? I'm planning to stay there for the first time in June. Curious if there is any adult activity around the pool at the hotel? Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi. Has anyone statyed at Hotel Eve before? I'm planning to stay there for the first time in June. Curious if there is any adult activity around the pool at the hotel? Thanks in advance!"
. Hi. I have stayed there on seven occasions but I don't think you will see much action around the pool.

You best bet is either the swingers beach or the Sauna Clubs .

Entrance to the Sauna Clubs is fifty Euros but it is money well spent .

Thanks so much Pat. It's my first time, so I'm trying to learn all I can before I get there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, the best bet for a single guy at Cap d'Agde is to plan to visit the Sauna (Hamman) as often as you can afford. If the weather is poor, then during the day is good, otherwise go in the evening. There are also a few sensual 'clubs/discos', which stay open late, that allow single men. Be aware that both Saunas and clubs are fairly expensive to get in, so you need to budget for it.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Have to agree with Pat, stayed there a few times, never saw any action around pool. The only hotel's that you'll find it are Babylon or Eden, but they are couples only.. not much use for a single man sorry!

Plenty of action on swingers beach late afternoon though

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Not stayed but played there.

Tiny rooms, can't swing a cat. Our friends had to leave their suitcases in the corridor.

It's a bit off the main drag, other side of the harbour, which means that you should get a good nights sleep.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Not stayed but played there.

Tiny rooms, can't swing a cat. Our friends had to leave their suitcases in the corridor.

It's a bit off the main drag, other side of the harbour, which means that you should get a good nights sleep."

I guess your friends must have been allocated a very small room in the peak season.

When I have stayed there all the rooms were of a reasonable size .

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Not stayed but played there.

It's a bit off the main drag, other side of the harbour, which means that you should get a good nights sleep. I guess your friends must have been allocated a very small room in the peak season.

When I have stayed there all the rooms were of a reasonable size . "

Mid June last year, one was a GP so they weren't on an economy drive.

They had a small terrace and about 2 feet of room around the bed. A big corridor outside though

We often stay there and find the rooms nice and staff friendly. Pool great to chill around and have to admit had some fun with an Italian single guy there (in rooms rather than around pool). That said saunas goodbx

The rooms round the pool are a decent size. Also on the gound floor of the main building the pool side rooms are fine. Rooms get a bit pokey when you go further up the main building.

The staff are super friendly, lunch round the pool is a very relaxed affair. Breakfast is on the roof top terrace which is lovely.

We've been several times and have never seen full-on sex around the pool. However, there is always a frisson and plenty of sexual tension. Ocassionally there'll be some gentle couple play - often putting on a subtle show for nearby admirers. Just once a couple held open house in their poolside room.

We prefer this to the loud, full-on options nearer the centre. It gives you a chance to have a relaxing breather betwen the wild parties at the clubs!

Many thanks for all your feedback. Great help!

» Add a new message to this topic