FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Naturist Quarter Entry Times

Naturist Quarter Entry Times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *S_7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arlington, TEXAS

Hi everyone, we'll be in Cap from july 14 to july 24. We're staying in Port Nature Village. This will be our second trip as we didn't get enough last time. We plan on taking a few daytrips while there, I seem to remember that there was cut off time in the evening to get back in the village. Seems like it was 8pm. We just don't want to get stuck not being able to get back in. LOTS of Cap lovers on here, can anyone confirm. Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

hi this extract from web confirms your 8pm entry cut off time. Have fun

Day Passes for Entering Cap d’Agde

You can buy a day pass or 4 days pass as we did. Just follow the signs for the main entrance and there is an office just before the main gate. They speak English and said a 1 day pass is good for one entry only but a multi day pass gets you in and out all day long, be warned though that you have to be in before 8pm for any evening fun as the gates close for entry at that time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're staying in the Port Nature village you'll be given passes which allow you to enter/exit the Village naturiste complex at any time you like. Perhaps you stayed OUTSIDE the complex last time?

By *S_7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arlington, TEXAS

We stayed at hotel Eve last time. We were very happy with the accommodations by the way. Great hotel, extremely helpful staff. We would highly recommend.

Thank you for the responses! We're looking forward to a very naughty trip!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We stayed at hotel Eve last time. We were very happy with the accommodations by the way. Great hotel, extremely helpful staff. We would highly recommend.

Thank you for the responses! We're looking forward to a very naughty trip!"

I wish I was there at the same time !

» Add a new message to this topic