FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Soiree evenings . Cap d Agde Port Soleil. Close to Joys restaurant

Soiree evenings . Cap d Agde Port Soleil. Close to Joys restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Hi. I have these organised most evenings about 10 pm . For up to five couples .

Drinks with a stunning view of the marina in a spacious apartment . Followed by fun and pleasure.

Either pm me or list yourself here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

We have had the pleasure of attending three of Patrick's Soirees in his beautifull apartment overlooking Port Soleil here in Cap D'Agde.

He is a charming respectfull man who knows how to organise an evening with like minded couples.

Thank you Patrick for making our holiday so enjoyable.

Andy and Michele xx

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi Patrick

We will be around tonight if any other couples wish to join us.

Love Andy and Michele xx

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi. I have these organised most evenings about 10 pm . For up to five couples .

Drinks with a stunning view of the marina in a spacious apartment . Followed by fun and pleasure.

Either pm me or list yourself here "

I will run one to night if three couples can attend . These do not finish late do you can still go out afterwards. Start tume 10 pm.

By *adonnasteveCouple  over a year ago

Melksham

We will be going to patricks party tonight(friday) looking forward to it...

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We will be going to patricks party tonight(friday) looking forward to it... "
Hi. Confirmed . I have emailed you the details .

By *ondiniumCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

For the sake of clarity Patrick, are you joined by a single female to make up one of the couples, or is it 5 couples plus you?

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"For the sake of clarity Patrick, are you joined by a single female to make up one of the couples, or is it 5 couples plus you?"
Hi. The couples plus me usually.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"For the sake of clarity Patrick, are you joined by a single female to make up one of the couples, or is it 5 couples plus you?"
I have replied to your query but it is academic in any event as I will have left by time you arrive and the next visit is August 12 to 21 when I will organise them.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi. I have these organised most evenings about 10 pm . For up to five couples .

I will run one to night Saturday if there is sufficient interest . Apart from to morrows mid morning orgy this will be the last one as I leave to morrow .

Next ones will then be from Aug 12 th to 21 st and then September 16 th to 25 th. Some may be mid morning .

If you are here on this dates and wish to attend pleaae indicate your interest and maybe indicate whether your preference would be for a 11 am start in morning or 10 pm in the evening .

By *ondiniumCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

"For the sake of clarity Patrick, are you joined by a single female to make up one of the couples, or is it 5 couples plus you? I have replied to your query but it is academic in any event as I will have left by time you arrive and the next visit is August 12 to 21 when I will organise them. "

OK, thanks for the info Patrick. Have a great time.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Some of these will be in the evening , others are mid afternoon orgies. I will list the times later .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Patrick, thanks for your PM, we'll be at the early evening party on the 12th of August, look forward to meeting you and your guests !

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Date and times are as scheduled . A few drinks followed by mutual pleasure if everyone is compatible .

Friday 12 August . From 2 pm onwards ( one English and one French couple from another site have confirmed attendance )

Saturday 13 August 2 pm to 5 pm . Two British couples from another site have confirmed attendance

Sunday 14 th August 1 pm to 4 pm

Sunday 14 th August 8 pm onwards . Photography session followed by fun .

Monday 15 th Aug 7 pm onwards . One Dutch couple confirmed

Tuesday 16 th Aug Mid day to 3 pm . One Austrian Couple confirmed .

17 , 18 th and 19 th and 20 th . From mid day onwards

21 st 11 am to 3 pm .

If you wish to attend please either list yourselves on here or pm me .

Access is gated and you will not be able to attend unless I have added you to a guest list .

The apartment has a stunning view of the harbour and is spacious as it has a high ceiling .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

To night Friday 12 th soiree evening from 9 pm onwards . Entrance is close to Joys restaurant .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Super, we'll be there !

By *ick-n-suckCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

hi there we r there from the 14th never been b4 so we r looking 4 the best sit 4 r motorhomr wer the will be lots of sexy fun thanx if u have any info xx t n t

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"hi there we r there from the 14th never been b4 so we r looking 4 the best sit 4 r motorhomr wer the will be lots of sexy fun thanx if u have any info xx t n t "
Hi. For the camp site , there is only one and it is called Rene Oltra. You might want to check that there are pitches available .

To enter the village you will have to buy a gate pass. This will necessitate parking prior to the gate and purchasing one .

You have a choice of about ten night clubs , two Saunas , some great bars, an adult cinema, and the beach.

Drinks in the bars are expensive so you will not be knocking them back.

You are welcome to attend either a daytime or evening soiree assuming I get sufficient numbers to run them on the day concerned . They also save paying a club entry fee.

By *hatfun42Couple  over a year ago

chard

Love to come but not sure of your September dates. Can't wait. Xx

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Love to come but not sure of your September dates. Can't wait. Xx"
Hi. September dates will be 16th to 25 th.Most evenings if there are sufficient numbers .Look forward to meeting you.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Nearer the time , I will contact those who have expressed an interest so that everyone knows exactly who is attending . Not everyone wants to list themselves on an internet forum and some attendees are from another site . As people also change their minds or only decide to come on the day , I also advise anyone attending of the revised guest list via text message about two hours before the event starts .

A selection of drinks are provided including white and red wine , orange juice or soft drinks for those driving, water , bottled beer and some nibbles .

Dates are between Sept 16 th and 25 th.

Feel free to bring a CD with your music of choice to play.

If you would like to attend , either pm me or list yourselves on here .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Soiree evening on Friday 16 th starting at 8pm. Wines and soft drinks . A few members from another site may also attend . A gentleman who is part of a couple from another site is also coming .Great view of the marina while you enjoy your drink or engage in other activuties . For details pm me.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Soiree evening on Friday 16 th starting at 8pm. Wines and soft drinks . A few members from another site may also attend . A gentleman who is part of a couple from another site is also coming .Great view of the marina while you enjoy your drink or engage in other a6ctivuties . For details pm me. "

Are any other couples attending Pat's soirée on Friday 16th? We arrive in Cap that day (French ATC strike permitting! ) and might be a good start to my Birthday evening! Feel free to message if you don't want to reply on forum. Gina x

By *gs7272aCouple  over a year ago

spain

Hi Pat,

What time does it start and where do we meet - we normally go to the corner bar which I think is close to you. X

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi Pat,

What time does it start and where do we meet - we normally go to the corner bar which I think is close to you. X"

Hi. I have changed it to an 8 pm start to morrow . I will pm you the address to night . It is beside Joys restaurant .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi Pat,

What time does it start and where do we meet - we normally go to the corner bar which I think is close to you. X"

Apologies . I forgot to send you details . I have sent them now .Regards Pat

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Thanks to those who attended on Friday and to the two German couples who came along .

I have one or two enquiries for the next one . These evenings are always difficult to arrange because you never know who will turn up.

If anyone would like to attend on Monday please either list themselves or if you do not want to list yourselves in a public forum pm me. If you attended previously feel free to come again.

I can organise these most nights but need help with organising guest lists as it is unpredictable who will turn up.

An Italian couple will attend but they do not speak any English.

An extra man would be usefull as one lady has asked for extras .

Anyone attending will have a great view of the marina

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Possibly Tuesday 10 pm and also Friday evening . A single Spanish lady has listed her self as attending

» Add a new message to this topic