FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde day trippers

Cap d'Agde day trippers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been reading on another website that day trippers to the Village Naturiste are now being refused entry unless they have an FFN card. Anyone know anymore about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

hi

I have just come up with the idea its the added security as France is on high alert. They need more identification. I for one am quite happy with that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a positive step in the right direction if that is the case.......

"hi

I have just come up with the idea its the added security as France is on high alert. They need more identification. I for one am quite happy with that."

I think you're right!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Unless you walk along the beach of course

"Unless you walk along the beach of course "

I was stopped in Port Ambonne whilst walking a few paces behind MsM (I know my place) 3 'Securite' guys and a vicious looking dog. Asked for my pass, which I did not have. Fortunately I had a key for Babylone and after checking by radio with Babylone all OK.

Apparently, people are entering the village along the beach and there have been thefts from apartments, so do take care.

As for the original question I cannot comment..

By *illnDaveCouple  over a year ago

southend

We've been going for many years. People have always entered along the beach, some people choose to stay in Marseillan Plage as it's a cheaper option for accommodation.

There's always been thefts from apartments and on the beach,(usually in high season and where people have been sleeping in their apartment without locking the door). People's guard is often down when on holiday and sadly there's an undesirable element of the population that want to take advantage.

Good to hear the village has been upping its security, especially in the current climate.

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

Bum. Might have left it a bit late to order FFN cards. With any luck they'll be fine with our hotel stay as proof.

Until they solve the problem of walking along the beach it is always going to be vulnerable. Security should enforce the nude rule in the day - as that will out some of the "illegals ". Once upon a time you had to be a member of a naturist association to get into any establishment. Thefts in those days were unheard of. Just remember "thieves don't take holidays ".

By *oftswingloversCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Can we get an FFN card there? I'm worried reading this as we are staying outside the village x

"Can we get an FFN card there? I'm worried reading this as we are staying outside the village x"

I don't know when you are going but I would suggest you apply online on their website...

Darlington

We go three weeks today......

Darlington

I should probably add, we don't need access to the campsite, just the nightclubs etc. Most things I've read said you only need an FFN CARD to get into the campsite?

You can get a card on the campsite

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

You can only get a card from the camp site if you have a reservation and you are staying there. You can order one there but it has to be sent to your home address which will probably be in England!

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

It only took 2 days for our FFN cards to arrive - they were in Friday's post

"It only took 2 days for our FFN cards to arrive - they were in Friday's post"
for future reference you can get annual cards valid world wide of you join CCBN the English equivalent of the French FFN. You get info on UK clubs - naturist that is.

"Until they solve the problem of walking along the beach it is always going to be vulnerable. Security should enforce the nude rule in the day - as that will out some of the "illegals ". Once upon a time you had to be a member of a naturist association to get into any establishment. Thefts in those days were unheard of. Just remember "thieves don't take holidays "."

We agree if people obey the nude rule strangers /thieves waling up the beach to steal would have to be naked .

sadly though most who go to port ambonne or heliopolis wear shorts or dresses during the day as they are not naturists or like getting their kit off.

its really strange seeing people walk up to the beach in clothes strip off fuck in public then put clothes back on to walk back ....the mind boggles!!

By *assionfruitfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Just bought our weekly access pass today. No need for a FFN card to get in the village naturiste. I guess this is campsite requirement only.

Darlington

That's good news. We got our FFN cards yesterday which has made us worry less about being able to get a visit pass. Looming forward to it again now ??

By *rightonswingerMan  over a year ago

brighton

I just got refused entry to the village because it is a new rule they started from 15 July. If you stay in the naturist village no FFN card needed. If you are single guy and not staying in the village you are fucked just like me ;-(

By *asygoersCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

On arriviving at the campsite for our booked holiday, as usual we had to buy an FNN subscription but was told the card would be sent to our home address and not issued on the spot as in recent years.

the campsite had already sent us the access card for the village entry barrier but that might only apply to residents of france.

"That's good news. We got our FFN cards yesterday which has made us worry less about being able to get a visit pass. Looming forward to it again now ??"

Got mine yesterday.. in extraordinary quick time!!!

» Add a new message to this topic