FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Naughty Interracial Fun Toulouse Aug 13/14

Naughty Interracial Fun Toulouse Aug 13/14

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Chica OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I've been on Fab for years and didn't know this lovely little forum existed. How silly! Thank you to those that fought for it. I move around France a lot but I'm currently within easy driving distance of Agen, Toulouse, Bergerac & Bordeaux.

My partner visits me here and we're always looking for play dates. His profile can be viewed here: "https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/chocolateknight"

It would be so nice to meet some regular couples in the scene who we could enjoy getting to know and potentially exploring different fantasies with. We're both very open minded.

Our next play date is Aug 13/14 - would love to hear from you! Please put France in the subject so I know where you found us!

On this trip we're specifically interested in arranging FFM with another bi or bi curious lady open to an interracial 3sum.

Also if you have any suggestions for parties/clubs in Toulouse where we'll be staying we'd love to hear about them.

Nia & Maurice

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Plenty of clubs toulouse 31 and 81 best I have found so far are s club lombers 40 min from toulouse super friendly crowd. And hot club 72 bon chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic