FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Another "Riding Through France" thread...

Another "Riding Through France" thread...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heWolf OP   Man  over a year ago

warwickshire

I know there's another thread, but because I tend to bang on, I'll not hijack that one.

So, time for my semi-regular little jaunt to the Continent, no real plan, no real schedule, looking for ideas/friends/stop-offs/safe houses/kinks/drinks etc etc.

Although I have no firm idea of where I'm going, I think I'm going to try the Atlantic side and head South. I've done the other side a few times, looking for something new, I think.

As a single bloke, the draw of THAT place down near Beziers is hard to ignore, but I'm not going to thrash down the Autoroute to join the Meerkats in a matter of hours. Doesn't matter how many times I come away from there swearing to never go as a single guy again, it always seems to call me back. (It's like being one of those Victorian street waifs in a Dickens scene, gazing in through a frost-covered window, drooling at the fancy cakes on display, almost able to taste it... Why do I do it? Answers on a post-card please, but if it has a pert sand-covered bottom on it and the words "Another shitty day in Paradise" on the front, I will hunt you down...)

Ahem, anyway, I'm not on a two-week "Monsters of Cock" tour where I zoom in, throw around a load of DNA and zoom off to the next stop, I'll be meandering South to the sunshine and it'll take as long as it takes.

So, were I to trundle off the ferry in Cherbourg in a couple of weeks, any recommendations? I don't particularly enjoy staring at other men's spotty arses as they pile onto whatever is happening, so perhaps "the road less travelled"? I'd love to find that place where single men are like hen's teeth and prized like gold nuggets, but if I suddenly find it, I'll know I've probably dozed off whilst on a long straight road.

I'm a realist, not a horny young pup who wants to put his winky in anyone who meets their eye for 3 seconds. I'm more like 3 minutes, at the very least, and upon receipt of a written invitation, so slow on the uptake I am.

Um, Ray Mears has a lot to answer for, which means I sleep in a hammock under a tarp, 3' away from my bike*. Great in the Summer sunshine, not quite so great in the pissing rain and a cold wind which is strong enough to lift me. If it's honking down, a brew and a warm smile, along with the chance to dry my boots, goes a long way to making things good again, fellatio isn't necessary. Mostly.

*I tend not to dig Punji Pits any more, and anti-bear measures aren't usually necessary, but if you know of somewhere I can stop without having to sleep with one eye open, that is always welcome to the lone traveller who obviously will have his passport and cash on him.

I've definitely reached that point in life where wild camping has led to me leaping out of bed, naked, clutching a Kabar, bellowing for Odin to help me smite my foes like some crazed Berzerker. This actually holds none of the appeal of my youth, and is probably best avoided from now on. Saga cruises beckon, they are the equivalent of "going quietly into the night", but not yet, not yet.

I missed my hols last year, thanks to work pressures, I'm kind of luminous white in colour, so it's definitely time to catch some rays, and let my clockweights swing free. Quiet locations, or places where this is not an atrocity, are welcomed too.

Anyone who has actually read this far, I salute you. Anyone who has the stones to meet up for a brewski/cup of char/a mad BJ world record attempt...get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Think you'll have a lot of fun....

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Sorry, can't help with the info you need, but enjoyed reading your posting.

J & S

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

sounds great, u r just the sort of guy who will find fun wherever. Maybe see u at the cap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you get to Cap hopefully you'll have some interesting stories to tell. When will you be there?

warwickshire

"When you get to Cap hopefully you'll have some interesting stories to tell. When will you be there? "

Oh, trust me, I have LOTS of stories to tell from my travels. Sometimes, when I'm recounting them, I could understand how anyone would think I'm lying, but telling the truth is so much easier. Oh, the things I have seen and done, he he...;-)

No idea when I'll get there, probably first week in Sept.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"When you get to Cap hopefully you'll have some interesting stories to tell. When will you be there?

Oh, trust me, I have LOTS of stories to tell from my travels. Sometimes, when I'm recounting them, I could understand how anyone would think I'm lying, but telling the truth is so much easier. Oh, the things I have seen and done, he he...;-)

No idea when I'll get there, probably first week in Sept."

Well that is bike week, so will suit a biker !

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"When you get to Cap hopefully you'll have some interesting stories to tell. When will you be there?

Well that is bike week, so will suit a biker !"

As long as you ride a Harley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that is bike week, so will suit a biker !

As long as you ride a Harley "

Guess it helps if your bike breaks down regularly. ...might get a meet out of it...I should change my bikes lol

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

As in other thread:

Google

Camping moto

Or camping motards

Or relais motards

Loads of bike friendly gites hotels and campsites.

With secure parking

warwickshire

Wha-hey, I've managed to skilfully arrange my trip through torrential rain after all the lovely weather we've had. Never mind, will be getting over the Channel today, Friday, and then...wherever!

warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 08/09/16 15:04:53]

warwickshire

Well,I've had a blast over the past couple of weeks, met old friends and made new ones, had some laughs and seen some sights. I've been bitten almost to death by mosquitoes and sucked almost to death by...well, like I say, I've had a blast.

Heading back North now, will be around Bordeaux region this evening, I think, then on towards Normandy for the weekend. If anyone fancies meeting up for a drink, a chat, and whatever else may happen, get in touch.

Oh, it's bloody raining in Mazamet!

warwickshire

I'm resurrecting this old thread, because that time is drawing near once again.

Last year's trip did me the world of good, I met some great people, travelled through some beautiful scenery, and I'm hoping that I'll do so again in 2017.

So, I'm putting the call out for a supple nymphomaniac who wants to ride alongside this old fart some or all of the way through Brittany to the South coast (yep, THERE, almost certainly), and try to shag me to death. Failing that, any normal people up for meeting, with or without my knob hanging out.

Let the deluge of offers commence...

By *arcafunCouple  over a year ago

Catalunya, Spain

"I'm resurrecting this old thread, because that time is drawing near once again.

Last year's trip did me the world of good, I met some great people, travelled through some beautiful scenery, and I'm hoping that I'll do so again in 2017.

So, I'm putting the call out for a supple nymphomaniac who wants to ride alongside this old fart some or all of the way through Brittany to the South coast (yep, THERE, almost certainly), and try to shag me to death. Failing that, any normal people up for meeting, with or without my knob hanging out.

Let the deluge of offers commence..."

I'd be your supple nymph Sr Lobo if we were in that vicinity, although probably more apt would be the words;'maniac, fart and ride! 'Hanging out' with you is always a fun time. Hopefully see you in CDA later in the year. Safe journey. Xxxxxxx

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Hope you have as much fun as you did last year....

Enjoy....!

warwickshire

Well well well, I slipped across the Channel last night, headed for the West coast and am trundling South, looking for action and adventure. Anyone, anywhere doing anything, or is it all C** D****?

I might have to head there, I hear there's great opportunities for free beach umbrellas - you just help yourself!

» Add a new message to this topic