FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde newbies. Advice please.

Cap d'Agde newbies. Advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_n_Aaron OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all

Apologies that this is such an often asked question. I have tried looking through various threads but struggling to find the answers I am after.

My girlfriend and I would like to go to Cap d'Agde from 5th Sept (ish) for a week for a holiday of naked sunbathing with possible daytime open air naughtiness (if permitted) and plenty of late night fun at clubs/bars.

Can I please ask you to share:

1) the best hotels/accom for our daytime needs

and also

2) the best locations for the evenings?

We like watching the fun to start with before we get confident enough to join in.

Thanks so much in advance.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi all

Apologies that this is such an often asked question. I have tried looking through various threads but struggling to find the answers I am after.

My girlfriend and I would like to go to Cap d'Agde from 5th Sept (ish) for a week for a holiday of naked sunbathing with possible daytime open air naughtiness (if permitted) and plenty of late night fun at clubs/bars.

Can I please ask you to share:

1) the best hotels/accom for our daytime needs

and also

2) the best locations for the evenings?

We like watching the fun to start with before we get confident enough to join in.

Thanks so much in advance.

xx"

Hi . There are only a few hotels inside the resort , two that I can remember are Hotel Eve and Hotel and Hotel Ozz .

Hotel Eve is the more reasonably priced of the two .All the staff speak English and they are friendly and helpful .

There are plenty of sun loungers . However you will not see any action in either the pool area or the hotel itself .

Most people staying in the resort book apartments . If you need details of an agent , feel free to pm me . It is forbidden to name agents in the forum

If you wish to watch others you will need to go to the swingers beach . Turn let at the end of the campsite and keep walking . Once you see a variety of erect cocks being wanked , you will know that you are in the right area .

Do not leave anything of value unattended on the beach as thieves also operate on it .

All the bars and clubs are within walking distance of each other . You have a choice of about ten clubs and two saunas . There is also an adult cinema .

The Sauna Clubs are simply sex clubs . At Sauna Hamman ( Histoires of O ) , there are four play rooms , a glory hole , a steam room , a pool , a sauna , a cage , two large public play areas and an area where you can be tied to the wall . One side is couples only , the other mixed and in this area couples can select extra men . Some ladies also choose to be gang banged in this area as there is usually a good supply of men .

The other sauna is Kumastra and is close to Tanta night club . It is modern and bright and also has the advantage that if you enter the sex club ( auuna ), you are also allowed to use their pool area to relax or recover .

There are a lot less facilities than Sauna Hamman . All sex has to be on the sofas as there are no private rooms . It is kept very clean with the owners washing down the surfaces regularly . Unlike Sauna Hamman , there is always a ready supply of condoms .

If you need to buy a sun carousel , the shop in Helios sells them .

You have a choice of about ten night clubs , some mixed and some couples only . There are also some very good bars where music is regularly played at night . They are also great for people watching during the day .

As with everything in life , it is best not to rely on other peoples opinions , just try them all and form your own opinion .

Enjoy your break

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic