FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Advice in accomodation

Advice in accomodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fellow Fabbers

Looking to take a visit here next August was looking at apartments but to be honest look a bit grotty. Can anyone give us any advice on a nice , clean place to stay oh and not camping . Thankyou for any advice xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

France is a BIG place...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes if it's Cap d'Agde then contact us - we can't message you.

"Yes if it's Cap d'Agde then contact us - we can't message you."

Yes this place thanks

"France is a BIG place..."

Doh stupid me l o l

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hello fellow Fabbers

Looking to take a visit here next August was looking at apartments but to be honest look a bit grotty. Can anyone give us any advice on a nice , clean place to stay oh and not camping . Thankyou for any advice xx"

Hi. There is a wide variety of accommodation on offer ranging from the grotty to the luxurious.

If enquiring , make sure that the agent shows you pictures of the actual apartment that you will be staying , not just one from their general portfolio of any apartment . In addition make sure it is recent. If you do not get fixed up I can give you names of two good agents .

One provides a top quality service with apartments available both inside and outside the gate. Each apartment is steam cleaned with every change of tenant and a welcome pack awaits you on arrival including beer , wine , tea and coffee. They are also flexible on booking dates .

The other agent is inflexible on booking dates but has a wide range of apartments ranging from very average to good.

"Hello fellow Fabbers

Looking to take a visit here next August was looking at apartments but to be honest look a bit grotty. Can anyone give us any advice on a nice , clean place to stay oh and not camping . Thankyou for any advice xx Hi. There is a wide variety of accommodation on offer ranging from the grotty to the luxurious.

If enquiring , make sure that the agent shows you pictures of the actual apartment that you will be staying , not just one from their general portfolio of any apartment . In addition make sure it is recent. If you do not get fixed up I can give you names of two good agents .

One provides a top quality service with apartments available both inside and outside the gate. Each apartment is steam cleaned with every change of tenant and a welcome pack awaits you on arrival including beer , wine , tea and coffee. They are also flexible on booking dates .

The other agent is inflexible on booking dates but has a wide range of apartments ranging from very average to good. "

Thankyou can I have the agents number please nice quality ones. When you say inside the gate is that the naturist village ?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Hello . I have sent you a pm . ( it is forbidden to mention agents names on this site as it deemed to be advertising )

They have accommodation available both inside and outside the gate .

» Add a new message to this topic