FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Clubs around Caen

Clubs around Caen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamelessAndHussy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Uckfield

We are visiting Caen around Easter and fancied sampling the local "culture". Does anybody have any advice?

S&H xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Uckfield

Thanks to the people (several of them) who replied privately. It came down to a choice of three - Orphea / Arc en Ciel (a sauna) and Beluga (imagine a small town in the UK having this much choice!). The sauna seemed a bit expensive, and a blog called les Nuits de Gaby put us off Beluga, so we will (hopefully) be trying Orphea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"imagine a small town in the UK having this much choice!"

Caen IS NOT a 'small town'...it was the regional capital of Basse Normandie before that region and Haute Normandie were amalgamated into 'Normandie.'

My point being that Caen has a population of 109,000 people; larger than Scarborough, Exeter, Dover and Gloucester.

Uckfield

Well, it depends on your definition of small I guess, but my point was that there is a lot more choice of clubs in France than the UK. AFAIK the only towns in UK with 3 or more clubs have a population in excess of 2.5 million.

And I guess even that might be small if you come from China...

"Well, it depends on your definition of small I guess, but my point was that there is a lot more choice of clubs in France than the UK. AFAIK the only towns in UK with 3 or more clubs have a population in excess of 2.5 million.

And I guess even that might be small if you come from China..."

Sorry for being snarky...just seeing Caen described as a 'small town' got my Norman pride flared up...

I like the Arc on a monday night should be there next week

» Add a new message to this topic