FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Oz'Inn

Oz'Inn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotsnewbies OP   Couple  over a year ago

stirling

Anyone got experience of staying here? Feedback welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone got experience of staying here? Feedback welcome."

suggest you Google tripadvisor lots of reviews - good and bad!

It's not going to be cheap though! Only way to get a view on it is to stay and see for yourself.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I know Cap d'Agde is never cheap but when I looked at the prices for Ozz Inn I needed a stiff drink.

I've just looked again and for a week in July it's quoting 2564€ for a standard room and.... wait for it..... 6160€ for a "prestige suite"

Now where is that brandy bottle?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We stayed at Ozz Inn over a late May Bank Holiday.

The rooms are nice and we found the whole experience positive; good room service and staff were pleasant.

There is a roof top bar / sun area.

That said we do think Ozz Inn promises a lot more than it actually delivers; it could be outstanding but just seems to lack that missing ingredient to make it special. And as noted above in high season, expensive.

By *cotsnewbies OP   Couple  over a year ago

stirling

Thanks for your feedback - much welcomed.

"We stayed at Ozz Inn over a late May Bank Holiday.

The rooms are nice and we found the whole experience positive; good room service and staff were pleasant.

That said we do think Ozz Inn promises a lot more than it actually delivers; it could be outstanding but just seems to lack that missing ingredient to make it special. And as noted above in high season, expensive."

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"We stayed at Ozz Inn over a late May Bank Holiday.

That said we do think Ozz Inn promises a lot more than it actually delivers; it could be outstanding but just seems to lack that missing ingredient to make it special. And as noted above in high season, expensive."

Agree totally, stayed twice and very nice rooms, very friendly staff and roof top bar, which is now much more risqué than when it opened, but for the money it somehow just doesn't do it in the atmosphere department x

» Add a new message to this topic