FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Watering-hole for camping folk - West France Summer/Autumn 2017

Watering-hole for camping folk - West France Summer/Autumn 2017

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello folks, I've a smallholding in the west of France about half way down, not far off one of the popular north/south routes. During the summer and autumn months I let passing nudist/exhibitionistic campers park-up in my orchard. So if any of you camping folk are driving down to the Med or the Atlantic coast this year and are looking for a free-of-charge, safe and hassle-free stop-off then you would be welcome here.

Just bear in mind that that I've a smallholding and not a campsite so there are no campsite facilities and most folk are en-route and only park-up here for the night (although you would be welcome to stay as long as you like) so the chances are that you will be the only campers here.

For my part I'm a nudist and very much into the exhibitionist scene, I enjoy the company of other nudists and exhibitionists, and especially enjoy situations where folk are able to show/watch without being hassled or feeling that they are obliged to engage in physical activities with others, which is what I'm offering here.

Anyone interested message me with questions and my location or ask general interest questions here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *play888Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Hi I would like to stay a your place June 26 on my way to cap thanks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi I would like to stay a your place June 26 on my way to cap thanks"

Hi, I tried to message you but you have blocked everyone of my sex!

» Add a new message to this topic