FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Vendee France Dept 85

Vendee France Dept 85

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osea66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ellesmere

Hi we are now living and working in the Vendee area, near to La Tranche Sur Mer. We are looking to meet for social meets, drinks and more, LOL . We do frequent the local nudist beaches. Give us a call if your visiting the area. read our profile first though it will help you know what we are looking for x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WE are in Poitou Charentes so not a million miles away.

By *id6015Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Hi we are now living and working in the Vendee area, near to La Tranche Sur Mer. We are looking to meet for social meets, drinks and more, LOL . We do frequent the local nudist beaches. Give us a call if your visiting the area. read our profile first though it will help you know what we are looking for x "

Hi there , I am in L'Aiguillon sur Mer .

Best regards neighbours !!

Hi

I am 25 mins from la tranche

What beach do you go to

By *id6015Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Hi

I am 25 mins from la tranche

What beach do you go to "

Not sure about the posters but I go to la Faute sur Mer beach , it's great !!

By *aelic funMan  over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries

And I'm in Charente Maritime, just south of Rochefort, so also not that far away!

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Charente Maritme Dept 17 here too

ellesmere

Hi sorry for late replies, we in Spain until sat. We go to faute sur mer an one at la terriere beach. Nr La tranche sur mer. Lol

ellesmere

La teriere beach an faute sur mer

My grandmother lives in Vendée ahaha but she ain't a part of the swinging scene, not that i'm aware off tho !

I'll give you a shoutout when i'll visit her, especially that i know La Tranche and La Faute pretty well, could be nice to have drinks nor some food !

"My grandmother lives in Vendée ahaha but she ain't a part of the swinging scene, not that i'm aware off tho !

I'll give you a shoutout when i'll visit her, especially that i know La Tranche and La Faute pretty well, could be nice to have drinks nor some food !"

You sure your granny ain't on here.. I'm sure I've seen someone that looks just like her if its not her?

"My grandmother lives in Vendée ahaha but she ain't a part of the swinging scene, not that i'm aware off tho !

I'll give you a shoutout when i'll visit her, especially that i know La Tranche and La Faute pretty well, could be nice to have drinks nor some food !

You sure your granny ain't on here.. I'm sure I've seen someone that looks just like her if its not her?"

Lmao please don't suggest me she could be there i would be shocked ahaha ! She's very active tho, swimming ang gym 5days week, while being 73yo ! So yeah.... I wouldn't be too surprised to see her here actually ahah !

You sure your granny ain't on here.. I'm sure I've seen someone that looks just like her if its not her?

Lmao please don't suggest me she could be there i would be shocked ahaha ! She's very active tho, swimming ang gym 5days week, while being 73yo ! So yeah.... I wouldn't be too surprised to see her here actually ahah !"

sounds like she's game.. maybe you should introduce her to fab.. Don't be shocked, and I'm sure she wouldn't be the oldest swinger on here either.. lol

By *ollymiltonCouple  over a year ago

SW France/Canterbury

Hi , We are in the north Charente and after reading I your text I feel we have something in common.

I`m sorry we don`t have pics on here but it is a genuine enough reason that`s sensitive to Polly, hence she prefers to do it via Email direct once we are sure.

It`ll be nice to hear from you and maybe build from there.

enjoy your new life in France.

Steve xx

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Any tips on the best route to St Jean de Monts from Calais...

I'm staying near Coex until 30th July

"Any tips on the best route to St Jean de Monts from Calais..."

Calais Rouen Le Mans Angers Nantes St Jean de Monts

Tolls cost about €40 but worth it

By *itrightnowMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Use the N roads no toll and good roads. Im in bremsumer from monday if anyones about

» Add a new message to this topic