FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde security checks .

Cap d Agde security checks .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irm Foundations OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I got asked twice in the last two weeks for identity , on the first occasion by private security guards and on the second by police. On the first occasion I was unable to show a card and simply said that it was in my apartment . After that I decided to carry my gate card with me and when stopped by the police they checked it against the name on the issuing database after asking me my name and inspecting the card . The police presence is the most significant that I have seen. They were patrolling the resort every night. I can only assume it is to psychologically assure members of the public that the fight against terrorism is as active .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I suppose it's a sign of the times but also very welcome.

It will also have the added value of cleaning up the walkways in Port Nature.

We noticed an improvement last year but prior to that the (mostly) North Africans constantly patrolling up and down peering through your window waving their cocks at you became a real pest. We even got up one morning and found one asleep on our terrace

We all know that Cap would be a high value target for certain people and anyone who has been would know the venues that could be hit for maximum effect.

So anyone who sees something even slightly suspicious. Report it.

By *aplovers00Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

It's a good thing and don't mind it at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are very pleased too as some locals get in looking for opportunities to steal or hope to get lucky either way they are not supposed to be there i'm taking my new bike there this year but now thinking i should have a rusty old one so not desirable to a thief.

Until they either erect a fence on the beach at Marseillan plage or set up a patrol point - it's like pouring water into a bucket that's got a hole in the bottom!

By *23AppleTreeCouple  over a year ago

Eastleigh

"we are very pleased too as some locals get in looking for opportunities to steal or hope to get lucky either way they are not supposed to be there i'm taking my new bike there this year but now thinking i should have a rusty old one so not desirable to a thief. "

That's no way to talk about your other half!

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

Better to be safe than sorry with today's terrorist problems! It's a welcome annoyance if that makes sense

"we are very pleased too as some locals get in looking for opportunities to steal or hope to get lucky either way they are not supposed to be there i'm taking my new bike there this year but now thinking i should have a rusty old one so not desirable to a thief.

That's no way to talk about your other half!"

» Add a new message to this topic