FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Organising a gang bang in Cap d Agde

Organising a gang bang in Cap d Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irm Foundations OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I was initially asked the question if Kamasutra Sauna was any good for organising a gang bang in . My reply was that Sauna Hamman / Histoires of O in Port Ambonne was a much better bet as it had a greater choice of facilities and in addition the cage could be used easily to control access to those who were welcome to participate ( and keep the unwanted out ) I also advised to go early when all the cocks would be fresh and at their hardest . As this was only my opinion , I thought that the advice of others would be welcome .

The couple who want the gang bang are

Rhubarbandcustard who staying at Natureva Spa from June 18th to 23rd .

They would appear to be four suitable locations for a gang bang .

a. Sauna Hamman ( Port Ambonne ) . A good supply of men and where necesaty access controlled by using the cage ( if necessary lock the door ) The only issue there are one or two middle aged regulars who regard themselves as superstuds . If they are taking more than the desired time you simply have to push them away in order o allow the next man a go . Opens at 2 pm and stays open to 1 am .

b. The adult cinema . A cheaper option but much more dificult to control. You will have to fuck on the play area in front of the TV . Is only open from 10 pm to 1 am and potential paricipants would be from an older age group .A disadvantage is also that it is very dark .

c. Kamasutra Sauna ( Port Nature 1 ) is bright and airey and you should be able to obtain a sufficient supply of men between 5 pm and 7 pm . However all fuckng is in public apart from one room where a curtain can be drawn . One advantage is that they allow re entry whereas for Sauna Hamman you would need to bu the more expensive day pass .

d.The beach . You will have a ready supply of willing participants but they may be be the type of men you want . You could find yourself being surounded by up to 50 men . Best times are between 5 pm and 8 pm . Do not leave any valuables unattended as there are also thieves on the beach

f. Other posters today have mentioned Tantra . I always found the area at the back to be too dark and a little small as well . From memory there is a cage , a playroom , an open bed and an area where you can grope /wank etc . Other posters will be able to give you a more detailed description of the facilities .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustanddesireCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Nat hamman every time! and have enjoyed several over the years!

lockable doors mean it can be controlled, my favourite is the barred room, two women- one "works" those at the bars, while the other enjoys one or two that she has invited into the lockable room , when finished, she takes on those at the bars and the other can invite whoever she likes into the room!and hubby can enjoy the view inside or outside - you choose!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic