FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Kamasutra meet in Cap d Agde

Kamasutra meet in Cap d Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Total.naked pool area with play rooms...

Both of us enjoy open full sex and we will be there about 1 today.

So if any fabers are in Cap today get in touch....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hi . It will be interesting to hear how you get on . I like thids Sauna because it is bright and airey and you can use the pool area as well as the Sauna itself .

However I found it to be very quiet up to about 4 pm . ( I went in at about 1 pm ) The first few hours I found the opportunities for action to be limited . The earliest that I struck lucky was three pm and there appear to be a lot more potential conquests in Sauna Hamman ( Port Ambonne ) . I simply could not achieve the score that I received in the other Sauna . However Kumastra is spotlessly clean and the staff always make sure that condoms are readily available .

Enjoy your visit . I am not sure if the number of visitors is weather dependent .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a good time ...your appraisal is about right...

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hi . It will be interesting to hear how you get on . I like thids Sauna because it is bright and airey and you can use the pool area as well as the Sauna itself .

However I found it to be very quiet up to about 4 pm . ( I went in at about 1 pm ) The first few hours I found the opportunities for action to be limited . The earliest that I struck lucky was three pm and there appear to be a lot more potential conquests in Sauna Hamman ( Port Ambonne ) . I simply could not achieve the score that I received in the other Sauna . However Kumastra is spotlessly clean and the staff always make sure that condoms are readily available .

Enjoy your visit . I am not sure if the number of visitors is weather dependent . "

. Score ?? Conquests??

By *etanreadyCouple  over a year ago

dover

"Hi . It will be interesting to hear how you get on . I like thids Sauna because it is bright and airey and you can use the pool area as well as the Sauna itself .

Enjoy your visit . I am not sure if the number of visitors is weather dependent . . Score ?? Conquests?? "

Yes thought the same.

By *aplovers00Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

We always keep a tally of scores and conquests , however the formula we use is quite complex so won't go into details

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you just turn up or do you need to get into the encloed area

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Total.naked pool area with play rooms...

Both of us enjoy open full sex and we will be there about 1 today.

So if any fabers are in Cap today get in touch...."

We"ll be there tomorrow ....

Thinking of going tuesday

Monday for us - save us 2 naughty chairs!!! X

» Add a new message to this topic