FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap end Sept

Cap end Sept

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *explorers2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liss

Hi please can anyone advice what Cap d'Adge is like in last week of September (earliest we can go).

Is there anywhere open, food entertainments etc ?

Temp / Weather ?

Hotels ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi please can anyone advice what Cap d'Adge is like in last week of September (earliest we can go).

Temp / Weather ?

Hotels ?

"

Imagine Weston Super Mare in January -it's not that bad! The resort is closing down so weekends are better. No problem finding somewhere to stay that time of the year. Not the best time to visit.

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hi please can anyone advice what Cap d'Adge is like in last week of September (earliest we can go).

Temp / Weather ?

Hotels ?

"

Hello. I go for five separate weeks per year, one of which is close to the end of September . This is one of my favourite times as it is quieter but there are still opportunities to meet people . Service is also better in the bars as they are not so crowded . Some of the larger clubs will be closed during the week.

Accommodation is a lot cheaper. If it is a sex hiliday that you are after , you can use the savings on accommodation to finance frequent visits to the Sauna which is simply a sex club where there is usually plenty of action.

You will be too late for the foam parties.

I would avoid going in October as it is completely dead. All the supermarkets are closed as are most of the restaurants .

» Add a new message to this topic