FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde. Any photographers willing to take some photos .

Cap d Agde. Any photographers willing to take some photos .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irm Foundations OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hello. I had a few photos taken in Cap last time but did not really pay enough attention to the background ( probably because that was not really the main purpose of the meet ).

If you are in Cap from Aug 18 th to 18 th or September 15 th to 24 th and are willing to take some photos in my apartment that would be much appreciated. I wish to capture a good view of the marina and Cap in the background of some of the photos and others in the lounge and bedroom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b061Man  over a year ago

South

Hi Pat,

I may be there during the late September period and can take a nice photo. As you've noted there's a bit in it if you'd like to get the best result for the client!

Of course, some work could be done on a computer afterwards to enhance, crop etc., as required to obtain the result you'd like.

You do already have a nice set, with some attractive content, on your profile though!

We can stay in touch to see how things work out for me, if that's ok with you? Perhaps I could send you a friend invite to help do so?

Are the photos just of yourself or perhaps with a few others, having fun? I may even be able to join in and make even more fun when the work is done!

Joe

Hertfordshire

"Hi Pat,

I may be there during the late September period and can take a nice photo. As you've noted there's a bit in it if you'd like to get the best result for the client!

Of course, some work could be done on a computer afterwards to enhance, crop etc., as required to obtain the result you'd like.

You do already have a nice set, with some attractive content, on your profile though!

We can stay in touch to see how things work out for me, if that's ok with you? Perhaps I could send you a friend invite to help do so?

Are the photos just of yourself or perhaps with a few others, having fun? I may even be able to join in and make even more fun when the work is done!

Joe"

Hi. Thanks for the guidance and advice. I am there from Sept 15 th to 24 th if you are around. Initially the photos were to be just me but as you have offered to photo others if there are others who are interested in having photos taken we can organise. I have a fantastic view of the marina and a panoramic view of Cap d Agde from the apartment and wanted to capture it in the background. The ones I had done recently were taken by a French lady . Whilst she was exceptionally talented selecting a good background for photography night not be her number one skill.

I have sent you a friend invite but you have blocked all single men.

If anyone else wants to partake in a photo session you can pm me or list yourself here.

Thanks for the guidance and advice . It is much appreciated.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

We are there 24th and 25th of August and if you provide the SD card we can take some for you?

Hertfordshire

"We are there 24th and 25th of August and if you provide the SD card we can take some for you?"
Hi. Thanks for the reply and also to other members who have offered to take .

I will contact you nearer the time to utilise your photographic skills. On this occasion I will pay more attention to the background of the photos . Your offer is much appreciated .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are there 24th and 25th of August and if you provide the SD card we can take some for you?Hi. Thanks for the reply and also to other members who have offered to take .

I will contact you nearer the time to utilise your photographic skills. On this occasion I will pay more attention to the background of the photos . Your offer is much appreciated . "

It's up to the photographer to take attention of the back ground, not the subject

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are some wonderful pictures on Fet life.

Under the user name Flashing at Adge. Would be good to see more on there

» Add a new message to this topic