FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap couples massage

Cap couples massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urreymojo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ascot

..aside from Natureva, does anyone know of a spa (legit) in Cap village that provides couples massage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etish 2016Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Hi I going to cap adge Rena oltra campsite di fancy meeting up x

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

Interested in the answers to this too.

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"..aside from Natureva, does anyone know of a spa (legit) in Cap village that provides couples massage?"
Hello. There are two legit masseurs operating in Port Soleil. I cannot remember their names but just locate Peng Travel and you will see their premises and a list of services offered . One is male, the other female. I will try and locate their details from the daily fly sheet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think there is one in Port Nature too.

Hertfordshire

"..aside from Natureva, does anyone know of a spa (legit) in Cap village that provides couples massage?"
When you arrive locate a copy of La Une and you will see all the relevant adverts for Village Naturiste. It is updated daily and you can also access a copy on line. You can also use it to arrange meets as it has a contacts section and you are allowed to insert your phone number .

By *urreymojo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ascot

Thanks Pat..helpful as always..we'll let you know if we're successful in our quest..

Hertfordshire

"Think there is one in Port Nature too."
I have see one in Port Nature which is located above the shops and next to the hallway from one block to another where the buildings bend . I would guess that this is an unofficial one and operating in breach of planning regulations as a commercial activity is being operated from a residential block. Nevertheless the couple providing these services openly display their charges and on advertisements on their patio and also leave their business cards on the patio table.

Hertfordshire

"Thanks Pat..helpful as always..we'll let you know if we're successful in our quest.."
Hi. I am not quite certain if this is the information you required as neither of these businesses have a spa. They are properly trained masseurs/ masseuses so you you do use their services at least you should have the assurance of a very relaxing massage . Hopefully you can advise us how you get on in your search.

» Add a new message to this topic