FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'age first timer

Cap D'age first timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi looking to go for my first time will be going alone looking for best places to stay and how to get there? If anyone could give some advice that would be great

Thanks folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Firstly check out the thread on here entitled "Cap d'Agde guide"

How to get there? Either fly, nearest airport is Beziers. Ryanair fly there from quite a few UK airports or you could drive down.

Where to stay? Firstly that would really depend on when you want to go, if you are thinking about this month it will be difficult to find anything at all at this late stage.

Secondly do you want inside or outside the naturist village? it makes one hell of a difference.

Inside the village you could go for hotel (ultra expensive) Check out Hotel Eve. or Ozz Inn. Apartments are expensive in high season but more reasonable low or mid season. Check out AGN. Peng France or Naturist.de.

Alternatively you could go on the camp site. Check out Rene Oltra camping.

The full advice sheet would read like War and Peace so best dig back through some of the old threads on here for more detail.

"Firstly check out the thread on here entitled "Cap d'Agde guide"

How to get there? Either fly, nearest airport is Beziers. Ryanair fly there from quite a few UK airports or you could drive down.

Where to stay? Firstly that would really depend on when you want to go, if you are thinking about this month it will be difficult to find anything at all at this late stage.

Secondly do you want inside or outside the naturist village? it makes one hell of a difference.

Inside the village you could go for hotel (ultra expensive) Check out Hotel Eve. or Ozz Inn. Apartments are expensive in high season but more reasonable low or mid season. Check out AGN. Peng France or Naturist.de.

Alternatively you could go on the camp site. Check out Rene Oltra camping.

The full advice sheet would read like War and Peace so best dig back through some of the old threads on here for more detail.

"

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put a tent and sleeping bag in a suitcase and fly to Bezier. You can get a pitch at Renee Oltra for about 40 euros a night.

Does anyone know if you need to be a member of a national naturist organisation to get into the site?

If so, can you join when you arrive?

"Put a tent and sleeping bag in a suitcase and fly to Bezier. You can get a pitch at Renee Oltra for about 40 euros a night."

Thanks - I'd like to camp - is it naturist at renee oltra?? And how far from beaches?

Do I have to b a member of a naturist organisation to get in??

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

They've never asked us about being in a naturist organisation. Turn up, pay for your day/weekend/week pass, show passport or ID, get a card for the gate and you're in. That's it.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Put a tent and sleeping bag in a suitcase and fly to Bezier. You can get a pitch at Renee Oltra for about 40 euros a night.

Thanks - I'd like to camp - is it naturist at renee oltra?? And how far from beaches?

Do I have to b a member of a naturist organisation to get in??"

Rene Oltra is within the naturist village so 100% naturist. It's pretty much on the beach so it would only depend on how far back your place is, but at its furthest point, near enough.

To enter the village you don't need to be a member of any organisation and I think (90% sure) it's the same for the camp site but best to check. However I'm sure someone else on here will know 100%

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Put a tent and sleeping bag in a suitcase and fly to Bezier. You can get a pitch at Renee Oltra for about 40 euros a night.

Do I have to b a member of a naturist organisation to get in??

Rene Oltra is within the naturist village so 100% naturist. It's pretty much on the beach so it would only depend on how far back your place is, but at its furthest point, near enough.

To enter the village you don't need to be a member of any organisation and I think (90% sure) it's the same for the camp site but best to check. However I'm sure someone else on here will know 100%"

No, don't need to be a member of any naturist organisation.

I can also now confirm that there is no need to be a member of a naturalist organisation. I asked the campsite direct!

"Put a tent and sleeping bag in a suitcase and fly to Bezier. You can get a pitch at Renee Oltra for about 40 euros a night."

after 28th august this drops to £21 per night

Do they supply tents??

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

No they do not supply tents but do have very reasonable "huts" for rent or if your driving down call in SuperU and pick up a cheap tent as a single guy I have been asked for naturist membership (which i have) they sell membership to FN in reception for 15 euro I am booked on from 28th August for 10 nights Have Fun Les x

» Add a new message to this topic