FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Where is best fetish club in cap

Where is best fetish club in cap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Hi there! Looking for fetish club in Cap, can anyone point us in right direction and give us the heads up as to how good it is and appropriate for newbies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obscur in Port Ambonne

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I agree with the above reply. However remember that to gain admission to this club you must adhere to their dress code. This includes your foot wear .

My foot wear was deemed to be inappropriate.This must be a common problem because they keep spare shoes at reception and they simply advised that I must wear theirs.

By *pcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Thank you xx

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Thank you xx"
You will see everything in this club ranging from men having electrical shock treatment on their genitals, ropes and bondage , a wheel to which you can be tied and spun around and an area in which you can be tied up. You will not see any sex at this club.

Entrance includes a buffet . The club is quite expensive. I paid 80 Euros on a Saturday night .

It is worth a visit just to see what it is like.

You will need to be dressed in black and bondage gear to gain entry .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant club. Check their website for theme nights. Wednesday if we recall correctly is the auction of slaves, which is very interesting and fun.

We have enjoyed some great times here and witnessed some very erotic and engaging play.. x

By *ustanddesireCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Obscur in Port Ambonne "

black wear is fine, fetish wear good. but this is a great club for "newbies" to the scene, we have attended several times, and been impressed by how the staff keep a quiet eye on proceedings, stepping in to ensure safety, if necessary.

have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic