FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap on the end of September? Advice please xxx

Cap on the end of September? Advice please xxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alaga couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malaga

Is it still busy?

We are planning a 3 nights break and wondering if is still ok on the end of September?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Most places will have closed by then. The weather can often be good enough for the beach, but evenings are chilly.

Accommodation is therefore a lot cheaper, but for a good reason.

Best advice is to leave it till next year, come over in late May/early June and you'll get a much better idea of what's on offer.

There are better places for a late September break, maybe the Canaries....?

Good luck.

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Is it still busy?

We are planning a 3 nights break and wondering if is still ok on the end of September?"

It might depend on your reasons for going.

I usually go in the period from circa Sept 15 to 24 . ( usually the third week in Sept ). I go about 6 times a year and this is one of my favourite weeks. As it is quieter there is better service in the bars etc. It does not bother me if there are less people from the UK there as I tend to seek out opportunities with those from outside the UK.

If you want to see Cap packed to capacity with visitors it might not be the best time to go. However if you are visiting for sex with other couples plenty of opportunities exist in the Sauna Club( simply a sex club though called a Sauna ) and other bars that are still open. You can also use the contacts section of La Une ( A free local fly sheet for the village) to let other couple know that you are available). It might be best to arrange your insertion in this publication in advance. You are allowed to insert your phone number .

If you do go a long weekend might be best as there will be more locals there as the weekend .

» Add a new message to this topic