FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap on a rainy day!

Cap on a rainy day!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Where do most people head to in the village on rainy weekdays (like today!!)

N&S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hi,

Where do most people head to in the village on rainy weekdays (like today!!)

N&S xx"

n

The Sauna Club in Port Ambonne is good for when the weather is poor ( assuming you are seeking sex ) as lots go there in poor weather . It was packed on Friday afternoon but went quieter after 5 pm .

If too want to see other things walk to Cap d Agde or get the bus to Agde for sight seeing .

Or just have a drink in Pilouterie or 1664 to pass the time .

I am not too worried about the weather today as I am working on my tax return and had two very successful days in the Sauna. The weather just meant that I had to abandon a meet on the beach with an Italian couple whom I see every year but as we meet last night and will do every evening not a disaster .

The number 4 bus leaves straight outside the entrance gate ( Cap d Agde is a thirty minute walk ) or the bus stops at the museum . Agde is about 40 mins by bus . There is also a sauna in Agde .

By *heniguayCouple  over a year ago

gran canaria,Spain

Hello

until when they are in cap?

we arrive tomorrow

"Hello

until when they are in cap?

we arrive tomorrow"

We're here until Sunday xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As said above, the sauna's in Port Ambonne are our default rainy day venue.

At this time of year it won't be a problem but in the busier months a rainy day can force them to close the doors (club full) and people queuing outside.

We've had some wild afternoons in there.

Hertfordshire

"As said above, the sauna's in Port Ambonne are our default rainy day venue.

At this time of year it won't be a problem but in the busier months a rainy day can force them to close the doors (club full) and people queuing outside.

We've had some wild afternoons in there.

"

I always remember the wild afternoons but then forget about the disappointing ones and all the waiting time spent hanging around. Still a great place and last weekend I had some of my best days ever in there . It is a cattle market with every man for himself in there. You just have to accept that . I have even had men ask me to stand aside in there . If a lady has choosen me there is no chance of that happening . If they were as good as they think they are she would have chosen them in the first place .

By *heniguayCouple  over a year ago

gran canaria,Spain

because if you want we can see each other tonight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were in there the other day when it rained, got turned away at first as it was full and had to go back later. Had a great time

We've been a couple of times now and always found it to be great fun. Relaxed and chilled with plenty of couples and single males looking to play.

xx

Hertfordshire

"We've been a couple of times now and always found it to be great fun. Relaxed and chilled with plenty of couples and single males looking to play.

xx"

My favourite place in Cap and much better that the beach . Some evenings or afternoons in there I will remember for the rest of my life. Went there at opening time on Friday and Saturday . By mid night I had four ladies each day . The language barrier does not matter .

"We've been a couple of times now and always found it to be great fun. Relaxed and chilled with plenty of couples and single males looking to play.

xx My favourite place in Cap and much better that the beach . Some evenings or afternoons in there I will remember for the rest of my life. Went there at opening time on Friday and Saturday . By mid night I had four ladies each day . The language barrier does not matter ."

Absolutely agree Patrick, we tried the beach yesterday, and whilst it was fun to satisfy our curiosity, the sauna is a lot more fun! We plan to spend today enjoying the sun by the pool at Kamasutra instead of the beach. xx

Costa Blanca Spain...

The sauna's are worth a look on any day but they are much better if the weather is a bit iffy.

We actually hope for a couple of rainy days in our fortnight.

Hertfordshire

xx My favourite place in Cap and much better that the beach . Some evenings or afternoons in there I will remember for the rest of my life. Went there at opening time on Friday and Saturday . By mid night I had four ladies each day . The language barrier does not matter .

Absolutely agree Patrick, we tried the beach yesterday, and whilst it was fun to satisfy our curiosity, the sauna is a lot more fun! We plan to spend today enjoying the sun by the pool at Kamasutra instead of the beach. xx"

Another great Sauna as well. I had a few bad days at the other Sauna so started going to Kumasutra. For the daytime it is nice and bright . Spotlessly clean and condoms always readily available . They wipe down the surfaces every fifteen minutes. The only downside is it does not have the same facilities as the one in Port Ambonne and single guys have to leave by 9 pm. Tends to get very busy around 5 pm.

There are no private rooms so all fucking is in public.

Last time I had success on the beach about thirty men came running over and it put the lady off . It was supposed to be a private meeting but men on the beach tend to ignore that . Got a great blow job but lost out on the opportunity to fuck.

Every yesterday when I was with an Italian couple that I know men had to be pushed away after getting their cocks too close to her.

I would prefer to pay the Sauna entrance fee and enjoy the facilities .

By *rlonleyMan  over a year ago

correctly in boston

Is this available for singles?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Is this available for singles?"

The Port Ambonne sauna is actually two separate clubs but connected by an internal door.

2 et 2 is couples only and Historie d'O is mixed. Couples can flit between the two but single guys have to stay in the Historie d'O side.

Kamasutra is open to single guys until 9pm. Then it is couples only.

» Add a new message to this topic