FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde Seasons

Cap d'Agde Seasons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People often ask what a certain time of year is like for visiting Le Cap.

On the basis that the rental rates reflect the historical occupancy I have knocked up a schedule of how agent our for the last 14 season breaks down the season and the appropriate rental charge.

I have then shown the rate as a percentage compared to the high season rate.

Low season 1 Jan -26 May 43%

Average seas 26 May- 7 Jul 60%

Hot season 7 Jul- 14 Jul 80%

Very hot 14 July- 18 Aug 100%

Hot season 18 Aug- 25 Aug 80%

Average season 25 Aug-8 Sept 60%

Low season 8 Sept- 31 Dec 43%

I hope you find this useful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"People often ask what a certain time of year is like for visiting Le Cap.

On the basis that the rental rates reflect the historical occupancy I have knocked up a schedule of how agent our for the last 14 season breaks down the season and the appropriate rental charge.

"

Hi . You have prepared a very interesting table . As I was bored I have taken the rate chart from one of the hotels and completed a similar exercise . This hotel uses a slightly different classification to yours

Dates

Low * to April 26 th * • * 49% *

Middle * April 27 th to May 31 st * * -29% *

High * June 1 st to July 12 th * * -8% *

Exclusive *July 13 th to Sept 1st * * 0% *

High * Sept 2nd to Sept 9 th * * -8% *

Middle * Sept 10 th to 22 nd * * -29% *

Low * Sept 23 rd to Oct 1 st * -* -49% *

Note that the rates prior to May 31 st and after September 9 th will be lower if you were to take advantage of the seven nights for the price of five offer .

By *elaxchillcuMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Hi all,we tried to book the campsite even though we got the brochure the web site when we put the dates in says no available we want 3 weeks in June and want to try and book the same plot we had this year so want to book early may even book a week in terre de soliel for a week in 2018 .question is does anyone know the earliest date they take booking may even consider leaving the motorhome in a gardenage if anyone can recommend one this way we could fly home and visit more regular take it down in March and bring it back in October many thanks for any help and advice and happy new year John & Jacky

Hertfordshire

"Hi all,we tried to book the campsite even though we got the brochure the web site when we put the dates in says no available we want 3 weeks in June and want to try and book the same plot we had this year so want to book early may even book a week in terre de soliel for a week in 2018 .question is does anyone know the earliest date they take booking may even consider leaving the motorhome in a gardenage if anyone can recommend one this way we could fly home and visit more regular take it down in March and bring it back in October many thanks for any help and advice and happy new year John & Jacky "
Hi. I think that the campsite only accept bookings after Jan 1 st . Try to morrow .

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Yes, you have to wait till 2018 before you can book a pitch. But unless you want a highly desirable pitch at the height of season then there is no real panic to book.

By *illnDaveCouple  over a year ago

southend

Rene Oltra bookings open 8 January.

By *elaxchillcuMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Thanks for the replies it's just Some of the Allees have low branches,cables and turns which make it arkward for the size of our motorhome Happy New Year to all J & J

By *haft009Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

I am planning to try cap this year as a single guy and thinking of Wednesday to sunday or Thursday to Sunday.

What are my chances and how easy is it to get a decent accommodation that doesn't cost a fortune.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hertfordshire

"Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

I am planning to try cap this year as a single guy and thinking of Wednesday to sunday or Thursday to Sunday.

What are my chances and how easy is it to get a decent accommodation that doesn't cost a fortune.

"

Hello . Cap is an expensive place and all the fun does come at a price . It is however a question of horses for courses .

Unless you are going either very early or late in the season , you will probably need to budget at least £500 for very basic accomodation ( a 15 sg metre apartment with a poor view ) . A pitch on the campsite is about 40 Euro per night ( an you would then have to either bring a tent or hire a caravan )

If you are seeking flexibility and want to do the resort on a budget you might be better staying outside the village and staying in Cap d Agde itself ( not the naturist village ) .You will then have to walk to the village ( about 30 mins ) . You can also get buses ( 1 Euro ) , however the last bus is circa 9 pm at night . There is no such thing as a taxi rank in Cap . In any event if using taxis , you would negate any savings on the accommodation costs .

Out of curiousity I did a search on one of the booking platforms , If you wanted to stay 4 nights in June , the lowest price outside the village is £177 for 4 nights in an apartment that sleeps 3 , and in the village itself a small apartment in Port Nature is £484 ( for 4 nights ) .

If you need assistaance in configurating your search I am sure members on here can advise of the key words ( for outside the gate use Cap d Agde , for inside the gate use Cap d Agde Village Naturiste . )

By *uncouple3030Couple  over a year ago

Belfast:Dublin

Hi we have never visited and we were looking some information on the campsites. Which sites are inside the village, and which is the most popular? Also what are the facilities like, ie showrs and toilets. Anyone that has good info for us feel free to pm us. Thanks xx

By *haft009Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I can do 27 or 28th of June and check out 1st of July or

25th or 26th of July and check out 29th of July.

Thanks

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi we have never visited and we were looking some information on the campsites. Which sites are inside the village, and which is the most popular? Also what are the facilities like, ie showrs and toilets. Anyone that has good info for us feel free to pm us. Thanks xx"

The only campsite within the village is Rene Oltra. Just google the name.

We don't camp so we can't really say anything about the facilities (but I'm sure others will) but we hear they are quite good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we have never visited and we were looking some information on the campsites. Which sites are inside the village, and which is the most popular? Also what are the facilities like, ie showrs and toilets. Anyone that has good info for us feel free to pm us. Thanks xx"

The campsite is really nice. Though it is very big it has a friendly atmosphere. There are plenty of toilet/shower blocks and they are kept very clean. Within the campsite there are a few shops providing essentials. Well worth a visit.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

Hello . Cap is an expensive place and all the fun does come at a price . It is however a question of horses for courses .

Unless you are going either very early or late in the season , you will probably need to budget at least £500 for very basic accomodation ( a 15 sg metre apartment with a poor view ) . A pitch on the campsite is about 40 Euro per night ( an you would then have to either bring a tent or hire a caravan )

If you are seeking flexibility and want to do the resort on a budget you might be better staying outside the village and staying in Cap d Agde itself ( not the naturist village ) .You will then have to walk to the village ( about 30 mins ) . You can also get buses ( 1 Euro ) , however the last bus is circa 9 pm at night . There is no such thing as a taxi rank in Cap . In any event if using taxis , you would negate any savings on the accommodation costs .

Out of curiousity I did a search on one of the booking platforms , If you wanted to stay 4 nights in June , the lowest price outside the village is £177 for 4 nights in an apartment that sleeps 3 , and in the village itself a small apartment in Port Nature is £484 ( for 4 nights ) .

If you need assistaance in configurating your search I am sure members on here can advise of the key words ( for outside the gate use Cap d Agde , for inside the gate use Cap d Agde Village Naturiste . ) "

If staying outside the village can you drive in as a visitors is there a cost? Thanks

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Yes, you can pay for a car and occupants or park just outside the gates and go in as pedestrians. Parking will be very difficult inside and out in high season.

Not sure if its still the case, but you had to be inside the complex before 20h00 if using temporary passes.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"People often ask what a certain time of year is like for visiting Le Cap.

"

Excellent and clear post. A simple and useful guide, Thank you.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

If you need assistaance in configurating your search I am sure members on here can advise of the key words ( for outside the gate use Cap d Agde , for inside the gate use Cap d Agde Village Naturiste . )

If staying outside the village can you drive in as a visitors is there a cost? Thanks "

Yes you can. I can't remember exactly what it cost but it is displayed on the board outside the office.

For our main holiday we always stay inside the village but sometimes we will stop over for an extra couple of days on our way down to Spain in September.

The last couple of years we have stayed in the Tennis hotel and driven into the village. In September we have no problems with parking but it will probably be very different in July/August.

"Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

If staying outside the village can you drive in as a visitors is there a cost? Thanks

Yes you can. I can't remember exactly what it cost but it is displayed on the board outside the office.

For our main holiday we always stay inside the village but sometimes we will stop over for an extra couple of days on our way down to Spain in September.

The last couple of years we have stayed in the Tennis hotel and driven into the village. In September we have no problems with parking but it will probably be very different in July/August."

Like rocking horse shit

Catthorpe

Can anyone come up with costing for entering the village as an outsider in the peak months? Are there deals as in week passes, day passes etc or restrictions. Would help considerably, thanks. x

By *enkayentaCouple  over a year ago

Glencullen

Entry fees don't change during the season. Last year the fees were:

Pedestrian access per person; 1 day €8, 7 days €30, 14 days €35

Car with 1 or 2 occupants; 1 day €18, 3 days €45, 7 days €65, 14 days €80

Probably be a small increase on these figures for 2018.

Catthorpe

"Entry fees don't change during the season. Last year the fees were:

Probably be a small increase on these figures for 2018."

Thank you!

We'd probably look at the €80 option. Are you able to enter and leave at will with this purchase?

By *enkayentaCouple  over a year ago

Glencullen

"We'd probably look at the €80 option. Are you able to enter and leave at will with this purchase?"

Yep.

"Entry fees don't change during the season. Last year the fees were:

Probably be a small increase on these figures for 2018.

Thank you!

We'd probably look at the €80 option. Are you able to enter and leave at will with this purchase?"

Just bought mine -rates have gone up again this year.

A pass for a year was 170€ for a Cap resident. 210€ for none resident. I only remember the day rate has gone up for a car and 2 ppl from 18 -20€. Property owners in the village get 2 free.

2No Free a third at 12 €. Picked ours up last weekend.

Buy a garage or parking space and get 1No free too ??

"2No Free a third at 12 €. Picked ours up last weekend.

Buy a garage or parking space and get 1No free too ??"

Good biz opportunity - rent it out in the season lol.

Good biz opportunity - rent it out in the season lol."

Just worked it out - a garage is about 35,000€ so we'd need to live for 208 years to get our money back - not allowing for legals & charges!

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Good biz opportunity - rent it out in the season lol.

Just worked it out - a garage is about 35,000€ so we'd need to live for 208 years to get our money back - not allowing for legals & charges!"

I’m pretty sure knowing you it would soon be let out ??

It will take you that long to find parking place in August too ????

I’m pretty sure knowing you it would soon be let out ??

It will take you that long to find parking place in August too ????

» Add a new message to this topic