FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'agde and French F1

Cap D'agde and French F1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're thinking of going to Cap D'adge for a couple of days before the French F1 in June. We'll be there the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and want to make sure we are staying centrally. Can anyone recommend where we should stay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're thinking of going to Cap D'adge for a couple of days before the French F1 in June. We'll be there the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and want to make sure we are staying centrally. Can anyone recommend where we should stay? "

By centrally I assume you mean the naturist village? Cap d'Agde is bigger than you think, swinging scene is in the village.

"We're thinking of going to Cap D'adge for a couple of days before the French F1 in June. We'll be there the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and want to make sure we are staying centrally. Can anyone recommend where we should stay?

By centrally I assume you mean the naturist village? Cap d'Agde is bigger than you think, swinging scene is in the village. "

Yes. Centrally where the good bars, clubs and restaurants are.

By *b061Man  over a year ago

South

"We're thinking of going to Cap D'adge for a couple of days before the French F1 in June. We'll be there the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and want to make sure we are staying centrally. Can anyone recommend where we should stay? "

Great combination! Being a regular Cap visitor, I was thinking of doing something similar myself. It's a long time since I was last at a Paul Ricard circuit GP.

Anywhere in the Cap village would suit your purposes. While it's a big place, all the accommodation bar, perhaps, the far end of the camping site is well within walking range of the nighttime activities.

Also, you may consider not being too close to the bars and nightclubs as, if you did want some sleep, the noise can be quite obtrusive!

The most noisy parts would be around where the two Port Nature blocks meet, parts of Port Ambonne and perhaps some of the inner apartments in Héliopolis.

There are many agents renting in the Cap. If you need more information, do get in touch.

Good luck in your hunt!

"We're thinking of going to Cap D'adge for a couple of days before the French F1 in June. We'll be there the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and want to make sure we are staying centrally. Can anyone recommend where we should stay?

Great combination! Being a regular Cap visitor, I was thinking of doing something similar myself. It's a long time since I was last at a Paul Ricard circuit GP.

Anywhere in the Cap village would suit your purposes. While it's a big place, all the accommodation bar, perhaps, the far end of the camping site is well within walking range of the nighttime activities.

Also, you may consider not being too close to the bars and nightclubs as, if you did want some sleep, the noise can be quite obtrusive!

The most noisy parts would be around where the two Port Nature blocks meet, parts of Port Ambonne and perhaps some of the inner apartments in Héliopolis.

There are many agents renting in the Cap. If you need more information, do get in touch.

Good luck in your hunt!"

Very much appreciate your reply. Will be in touch

» Add a new message to this topic