FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap

Cap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty2foryou OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

We're looking to book a long weekend in Cap next summer ('19) and we would like some advice on where to even start going about booking it...

What websites, where to stay, which clubs are good, who to fly with and any positive/negative experiences to share.

Obviously sounds a bit lazy on our part but our time without children is very rare so want to get this as near to perfect as we can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I thought this was going to be about flat caps

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

port nature is in the heart of all the action, bars restuarants etc

Best club is probably Tantra, if you want to dance and show off body beautiful its glamour.

Nearest airport is beziers/ cap d'agde

There are many negatives but as I really dont know what u would want I cant answer that but the vibe is really good if u r party people

By *aughty2foryou OP   Couple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

I guess just a really naughty time! We're happy to full swap and have played with guys (female half), couples and guys. We enjoy small meets, parties and clubs. We'd quite like to be in the centre of all things naughty really!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're looking to book a long weekend in Cap next summer ('19) and we would like some advice on where to even start going about booking it...

What websites, where to stay, which clubs are good, who to fly with and any positive/negative experiences to share.

Obviously sounds a bit lazy on our part but our time without children is very rare so want to get this as near to perfect as we can "

Next summer is a long time away but yes you could probably start booking from August this year.

The season is relatively short - May to Sept and you will find it difficult to book a long weekend in peak as owners usually want a minimum of 7 night's. There are a couple of hotels which would do it but expect to pay around 200€ a night.Bonne chance.

By *ohnThomas0168Man  over a year ago

Algarve Portugal

EAsyjet to Montpellier, then either a taxi to the local railway station from the airport, which has good trains to Agde, from where you can get a short bus or taxi ride to the naturiste village. Alternatively you can book a taxi transfer from Montpellier airport to the naturist village. I think cost for this is about 130 euros.

Alternatively you can fly to bezier airport, the nearest to cap d with Ryan air, and get a transfer to naturist village for about 40 euro . Book in advance as it is a small airport and not always easy to get a taxi on arrival.

You can also drive down or go by train using Eurostar and French railways, but I have not used these.

With regards to booking, if you are staying in the village you can book online with cap-Nat or Peng France, which I have always found convenient.

You can also I believe book the rene oltra campsite online, but I have not used this

Cheers

J

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

Have a look on the Airbnb website there are a few places in there that are in cap, put in cap d'agde naturist and they do come up. Found a B&B owned by a french guy. Nice place for a short break and you can hire. But there are plenty more on there. x

» Add a new message to this topic