FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Does any body want an apartment in cap 19-16th June 700 Euro

Does any body want an apartment in cap 19-16th June 700 Euro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *are2bedifferent OP   Couple  over a year ago

birstall

Hi I’ve had to cancel my trip to cap

There is a lovely gentleman who did us a very nice studio apartment for 900 Euro we have already paid 200 Euro

Im not sure if I’m going to get this back I’m gutted I’m not going let me know if you’re interested thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hi I’ve had to cancel my trip to cap

There is a lovely gentleman who did us a very nice studio apartment for 900 Euro we have already paid 200 Euro

Im not sure if I’m going to get this back I’m gutted I’m not going let me know if you’re interested thanks"

. It might be a good idea to contact the agent if you have not already done so and work with him in order to get your cancelled accommodation relet. The longer you delay advising him the less time he has to find alternative renters .

birstall

Im not sure if I’m going to get this back I’m gutted I’m not going let me know if you’re interested thanks . It might be a good idea to contact the agent if you have not already done so and work with him in order to get your cancelled accommodation relet. The longer you delay advising him the less time he has to find alternative renters . "

I’ve already emailed him thankyou

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not sure if I’m going to get this back I’m gutted I’m not going let me know if you’re interested thanks . It might be a good idea to contact the agent if you have not already done so and work with him in order to get your cancelled accommodation relet. The longer you delay advising him the less time he has to find alternative renters .

I’ve already emailed him thankyou "

Most of the rental contracts with the big agents require a deposit and the balance "x" weeks before you arrive. However in the small print don't be suprised if your not liable for the full amount!

birstall

Hey thanks Hun got our money back all is good thanks xxxx gutted about not been able to make it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats good .glad you got it back.

and why not if its easy to get another person to rent instead.

See its not all doom and gloom as some seem to think.

By *carboroughladMan  over a year ago

weaverthorpe

We do like a bit of doom and gloom lol

» Add a new message to this topic