What is the best sauna in cap to visit for a single guy in the day time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

"

Hello. The answer is simple. Only the Sauna in Port Ambonne is open. The other one does not open to June . Happy hunting

By *ackten OP   Man  over a year ago

london

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

Hello. The answer is simple. Only the Sauna in Port Ambonne is open. The other one does not open to June . Happy hunting "

Haha , nice and simple then

Hertfordshire

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

Hello. The answer is simple. Only the Sauna in Port Ambonne is open. The other one does not open to June . Happy hunting

Haha , nice and simple then "

Hi . I may have misinformed you as the one beside Tantra looks like it will be open .

Whilst it has the advantage of having the upstairs pool in open air ( provided you pay extra ) in terms of opportunities the Sauna in Port Ambonne is probably better . The customers there range from ladies who want to be gang banged early in the day when everyone is at peak performance to couples who want some fun at the end of the evening . You also have a choice of areas. The glory hole , private rooms , the cage , stream room , pool ,Sauna and open areas .

As you can never predict who will be in the Sauna on the day only you can make the decision abot which one is best for you needs .

My score there has ranged from nil to three ladies in a day ( on one occasion 4 plus a meet from fab at 10 am in the morning - that was an exceptional day and the hanging around waiting for action can be boring , though you tend to ignore that when you tot up your score at the end of the day ) .

Only you caa make the decision . No one can predict what will happen in the Sauna on the day . All you can do is pay your 50 Euros entry fee and hope for the best . ( or if you want to enter and re enter 75 Euros ) .

There are some incredibly sexy and highly experienced ladies who go to the saunas . Some of the experiennes in their I will remember for the rest of my life .

The downside is that there is a lot of competition for their talent .

Good luck in whatever decision you make and let us know how you get on .

As you speak French you have a distinct advantage .

I will check later if the one beside Tanta is open

Hertfordshire

The one beside Tanta is open

By *carboroughladMan  over a year ago

weaverthorpe

Wow

We love the place interesting to see your take on”hunting”

london

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

Haha , nice and simple then Hi . I may have misinformed you as the one beside Tantra looks like it will be open .

Whilst it has the advantage of having the upstairs pool in open air ( provided you pay extra ) in terms of opportunities the Sauna in Port Ambonne is probably better . The customers there range from ladies who want to be gang banged early in the day when everyone is at peak performance to couples who want some fun at the end of the evening . You also have a choice of areas. The glory hole , private rooms , the cage , stream room , pool ,Sauna and open areas .

As you can never predict who will be in the Sauna on the day only you can make the decision abot which one is best for you needs .

My score there has ranged from nil to three ladies in a day ( on one occasion 4 plus a meet from fab at 10 am in the morning - that was an exceptional day and the hanging around waiting for action can be boring , though you tend to ignore that when you tot up your score at the end of the day ) .

Only you caa make the decision . No one can predict what will happen in the Sauna on the day . All you can do is pay your 50 Euros entry fee and hope for the best . ( or if you want to enter and re enter 75 Euros ) .

There are some incredibly sexy and highly experienced ladies who go to the saunas . Some of the experiennes in their I will remember for the rest of my life .

I will check later if the one beside Tanta is open "

Thanks for the update and great advice ! I definitely want to check the port ambonne one based on your endorsement .

Hertfordshire

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

Haha , nice and simple then Hi . I may have misinformed you as the one beside Tantra looks like it will be open .

Thanks for the update and great advice ! I definitely want to check the port ambonne one based on your endorsement .

"

One thing I forgot to say . The Sauna beside Tanta is couples only after 9 pm. All soft drinks in Port Ambonne are free, you must pay for alcoholic ones .

If you want to assess the clientele at the one beside Tantra have you lunch at the restaurant opposite it, make sure you sit facing the entrance to the Sauna and you can assess the clientele going in as you eat your lunch.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

One thing I forgot to say . The Sauna beside Tanta is couples only after 9 pm. All soft drinks in Port Ambonne are free, you must pay for alcoholic ones .

If you want to assess the clientele at the one beside Tantra have you lunch at the restaurant opposite it, make sure you sit facing the entrance to the Sauna and you can assess the clientele going in as you eat your lunch. "

LOL.

We do the same thing for Histories d'O in the Bodega Bar.

Get there just before 2pm, have a drink, and sit close to the window to see how many go in before we decide. Unless it's iffy weather then we just go in.

We've only been in Kamasutra (next to Tantra) once and didn't really like it.

We much prefer Histories d'O in Port Ambonne. Although we have had an odd quiet day in there we nearly always get some action and Mrs H's record of fucking 8 guys in an afternoon was in there a couple of years ago.

Maybe she will break it this year.

Hertfordshire

If you are a women seeking to suck or bring off cocks in the glory hole it might be an idea to bring a torch with you as it is very dark in there . It gives you a chance to inspect what you are sucking , check it is clean, and see the end results of your action as the spunk flows out .

By *ohnThomas0168Man  over a year ago

Algarve Portugal

Many of us have played that trick of having a drink or a meal near the entrance and seeing who is going in, and how many LOL

london

"Hi all

Will be in cap soon

If you want to assess the clientele at the one beside Tantra have you lunch at the restaurant opposite it, make sure you sit facing the entrance to the Sauna and you can assess the clientele going in as you eat your lunch.

LOL.

We do the same thing for Histories d'O in the Bodega Bar.

Get there just before 2pm, have a drink, and sit close to the window to see how many go in before we decide. Unless it's iffy weather then we just go in.

We've only been in Kamasutra (next to Tantra) once and didn't really like it.

We much prefer Histories d'O in Port Ambonne. Although we have had an odd quiet day in there we nearly always get some action and Mrs H's record of fucking 8 guys in an afternoon was in there a couple of years ago.

Maybe she will break it this year.

"

Haha make sure you let us know when she next visits

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

Haha make sure you let us know when she next visits "

23rd June - 7th July.

We will certainly have 3 or 4 afternoons in there (more if there is a bit of dodgy weather) and at least a couple of evenings.

london

"

Haha make sure you let us know when she next visits

23rd June - 7th July.

We will certainly have 3 or 4 afternoons in there (more if there is a bit of dodgy weather) and at least a couple of evenings. "

Shame I won't be there but I'm sure a lot of fun will he had ! Let us know if you break your record

» Add a new message to this topic