FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap Dad He as a single bloke

Cap Dad He as a single bloke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JW OP   Man  over a year ago

caerphilly

Wholly unsure about returning to cap as an older single bloke....is it worth the trip or better options elsewhere in Europe and beyond?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For what it’s worth I always say there is a market for everyone at Le Cap. Young old, single married. I have seen older men getting in on the gangbang action on the beach and if you’re smooth I’m sure you can do well at the bars so I wouldn’t worry much on that front. To be honest I feel like Maspalomas is the only other place on the planet with as open a sexual vibe as Le Cap and tends to draw a more mature crowd but I’ve heard it’s pretty dead in the summer VS September. Hopefully this was helpful

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Loving the thread title...

By *ohnThomas0168Man  over a year ago

Algarve Portugal

I agree, there is something for everyone in Cap D'Agde if you just go to relax and have a good time and go with the flow.

And yes Maspalomas is my second favourite place too

"For what it’s worth I always say there is a market for everyone at Le Cap. Young old, single married. I have seen older men getting in on the gangbang action on the beach and if you’re smooth I’m sure you can do well at the bars so I wouldn’t worry much on that front. To be honest I feel like Maspalomas is the only other place on the planet with as open a sexual vibe as Le Cap and tends to draw a more mature crowd but I’ve heard it’s pretty dead in the summer VS September. Hopefully this was helpful"

caerphilly

Frigging auto phone text....I should go to spec savers instead

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Wholly unsure about returning to cap as an older single bloke....is it worth the trip or better options elsewhere in Europe and beyond?"
Cap d Agde is unique and provided you budget to spend about 50 Euros in the Saunas or night clubs you will probably have a great time provided you have the right attitude .

I consider the beach to be a waste of time for seeking action. The competition on it is horrendous.

caerphilly

It's not a case of 50 or 100 or 200 euro a day......more about feeling like a spare dick at an orgy so to speak

Algarve Portugal

I think this is pretty good advice

"Wholly unsure about returning to cap as an older single bloke....is it worth the trip or better options elsewhere in Europe and beyond? Cap d Agde is unique and provided you budget to spend about 50 Euros in the Saunas or night clubs you will probably have a great time provided you have the right attitude .

I consider the beach to be a waste of time for seeking action. The competition on it is horrendous. "

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Wholly unsure about returning to cap as an older single bloke....is it worth the trip or better options elsewhere in Europe and beyond?"

Can't speak for anyone else and I've never been there as a single guy.

What I can say is that Mrs H has had lots of fun there with guys your age and older.

If you are presentable and can network a bit you should do fine.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I think this is pretty good advice

Wholly unsure about returning to cap as an older single bloke....is it worth the trip or better options elsewhere in Europe and beyond? Cap d Agde is unique and provided you budget to spend about 50 Euros in the Saunas or night clubs you will probably have a great time provided you have the right attitude .

I consider the beach to be a waste of time for seeking action. The competition on it is horrendous. "

We would agree with that. However if we have previously chatted to someone in one of the bars and then see them on the beach, there is usually no competition.

"Loving the thread title...

"

Lol I’ve only just got it myself

Never been we’re the same age so I might join you lol

"For what it’s worth I always say there is a market for everyone at Le Cap. Young old, single married. I have seen older men getting in on the gangbang action on the beach and if you’re smooth I’m sure you can do well at the bars so I wouldn’t worry much on that front. To be honest I feel like Maspalomas is the only other place on the planet with as open a sexual vibe as Le Cap and tends to draw a more mature crowd but I’ve heard it’s pretty dead in the summer VS September. Hopefully this was helpful"
. Where’s le cap please ? Thanks

Costa Blanca Spain...

"For what it’s worth I always say there is a market for everyone at Le Cap. Young old, single married. I have seen older men getting in on the gangbang action on the beach and if you’re smooth I’m sure you can do well at the bars so I wouldn’t worry much on that front. To be honest I feel like Maspalomas is the only other place on the planet with as open a sexual vibe as Le Cap and tends to draw a more mature crowd but I’ve heard it’s pretty dead in the summer VS September. Hopefully this was helpful. Where’s le cap please ? Thanks "

Le Cap or, to use its full title, Le Cap d'Agde is in the south of France close to Narbonne and Beziers.

There are probably hundreds of threads about it in the France forum on here.

Algarve Portugal

"

We would agree with that. However if we have previously chatted to someone in one of the bars and then see them on the beach, there is usually no competition."

That is true too

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

"Frigging auto phone text....I should go to spec savers instead "

» Add a new message to this topic