FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Need help ** Cape D’agde

Need help ** Cape D’agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, I am planning to visit Cape with my partner . 11th to 15th July , I am not getting accommodation inside , no availability, couple of but 200 Pound per day , could I take outside resort ? Is it recommended? And how to get daily inside resort and any time restrictions?

Thanks In advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alltwoCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 20/06/18 01:15:15]

By *alltwoCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

Check out airbnb

If not stay outside and buzz in through the gates, it's fine just a bit of walk

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hello, I am planning to visit Cape with my partner . 11th to 15th July , I am not getting accommodation inside , no availability, couple of but 200 Pound per day , could I take outside resort ? Is it recommended? And how to get daily inside resort and any time restrictions?

Thanks In advance."

If you book outside the gate check if your accommodation is within walking distance or you may need to hire a car or get s taxi. Taxis are not so easy to obtain within the village as there is no such thing as a taxi rank.

By *eadowMan  over a year ago

Swansea

We stayed outside the village the first year but our hotel was in walking distance. Taxis are almost non exiistant so wslking is the only real option. You can purchase a week pass st the main gate and there are lovkers just inside the village where you can leave your things/clothes. We now book early and stay within the village every year. Have fun, you will love it xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

When we stop over for a couple of extra days in September we've used the "Tennis hotel" a couple of times and found it good value. It's listed on booking .com.

It's not a short walk to the village but it is do-able and for daytime it is on the buss route.

We always have the car with us and it is very easy to drive in and out of the village from there. So a good idea would be to spend some of the money you save on the accommodation on car hire. Having the car also negates the need for a locker, however the downside is that you will have to watch what you drink.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

A male friend was quoted 1700 euros for one night in Oz Inn last August so 200 euros a night seems quite reasonable (100 each if going with a friend)

If staying outside you have to add the cost of entry to the resort and the possibility of car hire without which you will not be able to enter the resort after 8pm.

There are cheaper alternatives, you could check out the Oltra campsite but the whole general area and surround of Cap D'Agde is expensive in July/August with village houses near the sea renting for 2000 euros a week

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hotels close to the village:

La Bergerie

Tennis Hotel

Hotel St Clair

Helios

Are a good start.

By *ustin 100Man  over a year ago

Galway

How far is cap from Nice? I have a place near there, mightvtry driving .

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

we have an apartment outside of the village the other side of the port. We buy a three day pass and cycle in and back. Late at night no traffic on roads. Makes no difference to our playing and lots of locals turn up, play and go. But you cannot get access on a day ticket- it has to be at least the three day pass.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"How far is cap from Nice? I have a place near there, mightvtry driving ."

Never driven from there but I would guess around 4/5 hours.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we have an apartment outside of the village the other side of the port. We buy a three day pass and cycle in and back. Late at night no traffic on roads. Makes no difference to our playing and lots of locals turn up, play and go. But you cannot get access on a day ticket- it has to be at least the three day pass."

Depending on what ticket you need - pedestrians, vehicle +2 etc it's not expensive and a lot cheaper than in the village. But it's personal choice!

By *pl_vitalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 20/06/18 18:58:54]

By *pl_vitalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Many Thanks everyone for your help.

This is my couple profile with my partner.

Just one question - could anyone help me if they already have an apartment , will be happy to share rent or pay rent ?

P.S - I’m coming for sure if accommodation finalised but partner’s plan is still not 100% sure so pls consider as single male if someone can help please.

» Add a new message to this topic