Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Hope to try sauna 2x2

Is it likely to be busy

If so from what time

Or is it just really hit and miss / weather dependant

Thanks in advance xx"

Single men don't get in 2x2, you'll be in Histories d' O next door, hoping that single women or couples come and visit.

Form Foundations will be along soon to tell you all about it.

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hope to try sauna 2x2

Is it likely to be busy

If so from what time

Thanks in advance xx"

Hi. With the Sauna the best you can do is pay your money and hope for the best.

I went two weeks ago on both Friday and Saturday .

Friday was a great night. Great stimulation and sex with a blonde French lady and a few fucks with another plus great pleasuring in the glory hole.

Saturday was a waste of time . There were about 25 single blokes and on occasions one or two ladies . I positioned myself in a strategic position to get some action in the glory hole when opportunities arose but was literally pushed aside by other men who sprinted in as soon as the y saw a couple entering the area .

Results in the Sauna are literally pot luck. On a good day I have had three ladies in there and on other days none .

They so not offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

The days when it is packed with men are great for couples or ladies wanting to be gang banged . They are spoilt for choice .

I'd you want a quick fuck in the evening the adult cinema is quite good. For a 12 Euro entry fee you can hardly go wrong .

Last two occasions I was very lucky in there. One great session with a blonde lady who left after the session finished and next day was able to take part in action as soon as I walked in.

Good luck in your choice . It opens at 2 pm

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

"Hope to try sauna 2x2

Is it likely to be busy

If so from what time

Thanks in advance xx Hi. With the Sauna the best you can do is pay your money and hope for the best.

Friday was a great night. Great stimulation and sex with a blonde French lady and a few fucks with another plus great pleasuring in the glory hole.

Saturday was a waste of time . There were about 25 single blokes and on occasions one or two ladies . I positioned myself in a strategic position to get some action in the glory hole when opportunities arose but was literally pushed aside by other men who sprinted in as soon as the y saw a couple entering the area .

Results in the Sauna are literally pot luck. On a good day I have had three ladies in there and on other days none .

The days when it is packed with men are great for couples or ladies wanting to be gang banged . They are spoilt for choice .

I'd you want a quick fuck in the evening the adult cinema is quite good. For a 12 Euro entry fee you can hardly go wrong .

Last two occasions I was very lucky in there. One great session with a blonde lady who left after the session finished and next day was able to take part in action as soon as I walked in.

Good luck in your choice . It opens at 2 pm "

Is the cinema a good place for a guy that is 100% straight if you know what I mean ?

Also are the women as attractive as in the saunas for example ?

I have never been so would be Interested in your view as I probably have a prejudiced opinion of the cinema without having visited it before

By *carboroughlad OP   Man  over a year ago

weaverthorpe

You shouldn’t believe everything you read in the posts some people like

Subtlety

WE will be fine

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hope to try sauna 2x2

Is it likely to be busy

If so from what time

Thanks in advance xx Hi. With the Sauna the best you can do is pay your money and hope for the best.

Good luck in your choice . It opens at 2 pm

Is the cinema a good place for a guy that is 100% straight if you know what I mean ?

Also are the women as attractive as in the saunas for example ?

I have never been so would be Interested in your view as I probably have a prejudiced opinion of the cinema without having visited it before "

Hello.The adult cinema is mainly straight .

As a broad generalisation if you wish to pick and choose you will have a much greater choice in the Sauna. An added advantage is that the Sauna has lights on whereas the adult cinema is a bit dark.

The adult cinema is simply gang bang territory.

It is probably best to try it and form your own opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic