FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Long queue for the Sauna.

Long queue for the Sauna.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irm Foundations OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

For the first time ever in Cap d Agde I had to queue for an hour in order to enter the Sauna. There will were long queues on both the couples and singles side.

If you do decide to go when the weather is band it probably best to go early and avoid queue . I probably selected the worst time to go at 17 30.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

Please share a review after you visit ! Be fun to know how good it on such a busy day .

I am going in a few days and the weather might also not be the best

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

"Please share a review after you visit ! Be fun to know how good it on such a busy day .

I am going in a few days and the weather might also not be the best "

The forecast for next week is good.

We were in there a few days ago, sunny day and it was packed.

Have Fun

london

"Please share a review after you visit ! Be fun to know how good it on such a busy day .

I am going in a few days and the weather might also not be the best

The forecast for next week is good.

We were in there a few days ago, sunny day and it was packed.

Have Fun

"

I was meant to say going in a few weeks not days ...

Hopefully it's good when I arrive ??

How do you rate it vs Kama sutra ?

Hertfordshire

I am going in a few days and the weather might also not be the best "

Hello. I usually advise people to fornn own opinions and not rely on those of others. It is probably dangerous to generalise about the Sauna . Your score on the day will depend who is in there and that is totally unpredictable.

It was packed to capacity yesterday with entry being restricted to when a locker space became free . I queued for an hour and another couple that I know queued for 15 minutes at 3 pm. I joined the queue at 5 30..

I personally prefer the Sauna when it is less busy. There were loads of men on the mens side but not that many couples . A few of the women were there to be gang banged. They were spoilt for choice .

Neither the cage or the glory holes seen to have the degree of action I have seen on previous occasions .

The earlier part of the evening was better than the later part.

Towards the end of the evening there were loads of couples simply taking in the bar.

I achieved what I set out to do with a French lady whom I had meet in the Sauna before. In addition had a few great blow jobs through the cage .

In answer to your question I would say that the Sauna is very average when packed to capacity. It is however great for ladies wanting to be gang banged.

Have a great holiday . I may bump into you as you are there when I am over.

If there are sufficient numbers for a soiree evening I will send you an invite .

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Pat

Has the weather been poor. Is that why the sauna was busy.

We are back over 8-18th September.

Liz and Paul. X

Hertfordshire

"Pat

Liz and Paul. X"

Hi. It started to rain yesterday afternoon and the weather was poor when I arrived .

If I go again in the busy season I will make sure that I go at opening time and avoid the queue.

In very heavy rain last year the roof of the Sauna leaked and the cage was put out of bounds and rain started dripping from the ceiling.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Pat

Liz and Paul. X Hi. It started to rain yesterday afternoon and the weather was poor when I arrived .

If I go again in the busy season I will make sure that I go at opening time and avoid the queue.

In very heavy rain last year the roof of the Sauna leaked and the cage was put out of bounds and rain started dripping from the ceiling. "

Hopefully, the weather will pick up when we arrive on the 8th.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Meteo forcast until the 5th September, full sun, high 20's each day with one wet day this Wednesday.

Went into Cap Saturday night, couldn't understand why the roads were so quiet and then we got into the Cap and found out that everybody was there. Took 20 mins to find a parking slot, never in all the years have we seen it so crowded, a great night though.

london

"Meteo forcast until the 5th September, full sun, high 20's each day with one wet day this Wednesday.

Went into Cap Saturday night, couldn't understand why the roads were so quiet and then we got into the Cap and found out that everybody was there. Took 20 mins to find a parking slot, never in all the years have we seen it so crowded, a great night though."

I am there from 8-10th sept , hoping it's busy then ??

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

we were down in town as well was great with the hogs and the sport cars everywhere was just so busy.

» Add a new message to this topic