Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it get very busy in the evenings?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Does it get very busy in the evenings?"
Hi. It is hard to predict how busy the Sauna is . There are however a few trend which I have noticed.

a. Some ladies who want to be gang banged come early in the after noon when men are fresh and eager for action.

b . A busy period between 5 and 7 pm.

c. After 9 pm it also gets busier .

With the Sauna it is best just to go in an hope for the best .

I have had some great days in there and some awfull ones .

However awfull day for me may be great for a lady wanting to be gang banged . She will be spoilt for choice if she is the only lady amongst 25 men.

On another occasion at 5 30 pm I could only watch as other men chased the available ladies. I had had so much action already that I needed recovery time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where is this place guys? Sounds like fun

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Where is this place guys? Sounds like fun"

Histories d'O sauna in Port Ambonne.

The above description (in our experience anyway) is pretty accurate.

We go there when Mrs wants fucking by multiple guys and the place is still the venue for her current record (8 plus a few blowjobs in one afternoon)

However (as said above) it can be hit and miss. We have been almost the only couple mixed in with 20/30 guys but we have also seen it with a dozen or so couples and only a handful of guys.

It's busiest on days when the weather is a bit iffy but also can be fun in the evenings.

On nice days the Kamasutra Spa in Port Nature is also fun. We tried it a couple of years ago and were not too impressed but, after missing it out completely last year, we gave it another go this year.

We could chill around the pool, have a swim, then just wander downstairs and have some fun. Very enjoyable.

"Where is this place guys? Sounds like fun

We go there when Mrs wants fucking by multiple guys and the place is still the venue for her current record (8 plus a few blowjobs in one afternoon)

However (as said above) it can be hit and miss. We have been almost the only couple mixed in with 20/30 guys but we have also seen it with a dozen or so couples and only a handful of guys.

It's busiest on days when the weather is a bit iffy but also can be fun in the evenings.

On nice days the Kamasutra Spa in Port Nature is also fun. We tried it a couple of years ago and were not too impressed but, after missing it out completely last year, we gave it another go this year.

We could chill around the pool, have a swim, then just wander downstairs and have some fun. Very enjoyable. "

is that below the Kama sutra club?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Where is this place guys? Sounds like fun

We could chill around the pool, have a swim, then just wander downstairs and have some fun. Very enjoyable. is that below the Kama sutra club?"

There isn't a Kamasutra club as such.

Kamasutra Spa is split on two levels, one indoor and one outdoor.

The outdoor level is a large pool surrounded by sun loungers and also has a bar. Sex is not allowed there.

The indoor (downstairs) area has a sauna, bubble pool, bar, and play areas. All the play areas (beds) are open so any action usually goes gang bang very quickly.

It is open to single guys from opening until 9pm then is couples only until closing.

Ok thanks, might try there

Was ok, not mega busy but ok. Nice to be able to sit in the sun. The other sauna is better though

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

"Was ok, not mega busy but ok. Nice to be able to sit in the sun. The other sauna is better though"

Thanks for sharing ! I think I will try it on Sunday

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Was ok, not mega busy but ok. Nice to be able to sit in the sun. The other sauna is better though"

Yes, just for sex Histories d'O is usually (but not always) better. We've had some great times in there but also a few pretty poor ones.

We like Kamasutra because we can have a nice relaxed afternoon around the pool and when Mrs wants to play she can just pop downstairs for half an hour or so.

By *jeezMan  over a year ago

Clunderwen

Random question? What is the recommended footwear for men/women in the sauna?

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Flip flops or sandals.

» Add a new message to this topic