FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > European Citizenship

European Citizenship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonistsatplay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

Don't know if this will actually do any good (I have my doubts!) but for those of us who have concerns about the self-adjusting cock up that looms on the horizon and live and work within mainland Europe, this website may prove to be of interest.

Hope FAB will let the address pass!

eci.ec.europa.eu/002/public/#/

Meanwhile, back at the OK Corral.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Don't know if this will actually do any good (I have my doubts!) but for those of us who have concerns about the self-adjusting cock up that looms on the horizon and live and work within mainland Europe, this website may prove to be of interest.

Hope FAB will let the address pass!

eci.ec.europa.eu/002/public/#/

Meanwhile, back at the OK Corral..... "

It only has an http link..I told could be dangerous..

strange.. my computer security didn't tag it at all!

the home site is https://www.eucitizen2017.org/

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

"strange.. my computer security didn't tag it at all!

the home site is https://www.eucitizen2017.org/"

Thank you, thats a very useful site.

Most welcome! We hit upon it trying to find some answers...

Still looking for those!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most welcome! We hit upon it trying to find some answers...

Still looking for those!

"

The curse of brexit! It's all a great unknown but has resulted in a lot of stress for some of us! Quelle dommage

Pau France, NOT IN

Still looking for those!

The curse of brexit! It's all a great unknown but has resulted in a lot of stress for some of us! Quelle dommage "

Breaking news is that May and the EU leaders have agreed the proposed divorce bill. Now we need to understand what that contains and means for all of us living in the remaining EU countries

Still looking for those!

The curse of brexit! It's all a great unknown but has resulted in a lot of stress for some of us! Quelle dommage

Breaking news is that May and the EU leaders have agreed the proposed divorce bill. Now we need to understand what that contains and means for all of us living in the remaining EU countries "

If you have registered with the British embassy you get all the info by email.

I want to backpack around Europe next year. Should be ok. Dont think we will leave to be honest

"I want to backpack around Europe next year. Should be ok. Dont think we will leave to be honest "

There are significant differences between tourists and permanently resident - it does impact on us, both financially and regulatory. More hoops to jump through!

Pau France, NOT IN

"

If you have registered with the British embassy you get all the info by email. "

I've lived outside Europe for the past 30 years and never found the British Embassies to be of any use whatsoever. Plus can you trust the info they give is at all complete.

"

I've lived outside Europe for the past 30 years and never found the British Embassies to be of any use whatsoever. Plus can you trust the info they give is at all complete. "

Well, we have tried many a source of information, from the internet in general to specific government websites and have even phoned a few government departments.

The general theme seems to be (French side) "we don't know because les anglais have not told us anything" (please speak this with heavy gaelic overtones)

to the English version

"No bloody idea yet"

nuff said really!

Pau France, NOT IN

"

I've lived outside Europe for the past 30 years and never found the British Embassies to be of any use whatsoever. Plus can you trust the info they give is at all complete.

Well, we have tried many a source of information, from the internet in general to specific government websites and have even phoned a few government departments.

The general theme seems to be (French side) "we don't know because les anglais have not told us anything" (please speak this with heavy gaelic overtones)

to the English version

"No bloody idea yet"

nuff said really!

"

It a complete balls up thats for sure. We are just the little ones stuck in the middle of a stupid situation and we'll be left in the dark until the end. Travelling back and forth to the UK could be a pain in the ass (that no amount of lube will ease) until any new procedures are put in place but if we just sit tight and enjoy the wine, sun and sex then i'm sure we'll have good time.

Oui c'est la vie pffft...*gaelic shrug*

Sound of cork being pulled followed by the glug, glug of fluid as wine flows from bottle to glass....

Murmurs are heard at this point as the first slip is taken, threatening to insert empty bottles of wine sideways into all brain dead politicians - with out any lube, thus curing them of their self-centred procto heliosis...

Pau France, NOT IN

"Oui c'est la vie pffft...*gaelic shrug*

Sound of cork being pulled followed by the glug, glug of fluid as wine flows from bottle to glass....

Murmurs are heard at this point as the first slip is taken, threatening to insert empty bottles of wine sideways into all brain dead politicians - with out any lube, thus curing them of their self-centred procto heliosis... "

Thats going to be a lot of bottles, better start emptying a few - its a difficult task but someone has to do it

so much wine.... so little time.....

» Add a new message to this topic