FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'Agde works

Cap D'Agde works

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Le Cap d'Agde

Just to let people know what is happening in the village at the moment.

The new promenade is well underway. There is no access from Riad by car to Port area, Soleil and Venus - road is ripped up from Riad to the car park entrance of PN5.

Hopefully it will be done before Easter!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 11 weeks ago

Bristol

Thanks for the update. Good to hear. We read about these plans some time ago. Well overdue.

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Le Cap d'Agde

"Thanks for the update. Good to hear. We read about these plans some time ago. Well overdue. "

At least the road will not shake the car to bits

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 11 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Plus 1664 has been completely stripped out back to the bare walls for a refurbishment.

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 11 weeks ago

Bristol

All good to see..

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Le Cap d'Agde

Junction 34 A9 motorway has at last reopened! The jilets jaunes wrecked it at the start of the protests and repairs finished. Fingers crossed it will stay open!

By *meraldisle400Man 10 weeks ago

Cambridge

I have just seen photos of the works posted by one of accommodation agents based in Port Soleil

I thought it was a photograph in the desert at first. I am assuming that they will be laying slabs on top of the sand and delivery drivers will have to access Port Ambonne Commercial centre from the orhèr side.

Should look great when it is finished though there will be a few less parking spaces .

By *ot Wife in FranceWoman 10 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

We're on our winter break in Spain but looking forward to seeing all this when we get back in May....

By *ucianpoundCouple 10 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

It’s been looking like some Bolivian dirt town for the last two months.

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Le Cap d'Agde

"It’s been looking like some Bolivian dirt town for the last two months.

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!"

No just extending the schedule until the guests start arriving

By *meraldisle400Man 7 weeks ago

Cambridge

Hi. Anyone know how this is progressing. ? I do not want to be walking over sand to visit the bakers or go to the Sauna at Easter which is approaching fast.

By *ucianpoundCouple 6 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

"Hi. Anyone know how this is progressing. ? I do not want to be walking over sand to visit the bakers or go to the Sauna at Easter which is approaching fast. "

Was there last Sunday and no progress since December, even the heavy machinery was gone. At the Palme Re and Pilouterie bars people were sat at tables on the dirt.

By *exy BeckyCouple 6 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

Even by French standards, they're leaving it a bit late...

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

There are some land ownership issues going on with the Port Ambonne co pro which we have agreed by a special vote.

By *meraldisle400Man 6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"There are some land ownership issues going on with the Port Ambonne co pro which we have agreed by a special vote. "
Hi. Does this mean that the work can now go ahead or just that the land ownership issues are resolved.

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

It’s France who knows what will come out of the woodwork.

By *reespirit2018123Man 6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Which is the closest airport to here?

By *ot Wife in FranceWoman 6 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

Beziers

By *lways horny1000Man 5 weeks ago

blkpool

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!"

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

April will be quiet.

Oz Inn is the best hotel but comes at a price.

Otherwise suggest you read through the threads here for additional information of which there is plenty.

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!

Bristol

Ah thanks for that.. It does look a mess!

But as the article says, complete by June!

By *eordiesCouple 5 weeks ago

newcastle

"Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!"

Is it being project managed by Teresa May ?

By *meraldisle400Man 5 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!"
Anyone know when the work is scheduled to 're start ?

Cambridge

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village "

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven.

By *exy BeckyCouple 5 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

"

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven. "

Bargain.....!!!

Bristol

"

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven.

Bargain.....!!!

"

Cambridge

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven. "

My apologies . It should be 7 nights for the price of 5. Only for the first few weeks of the season though..

Cambridge

One of the local travel agents has a link to the article in their xxxx book page . The picture accompanying it does not paint a pretty site.

There is a Renault Midlum dropside tipper in the middle of road and other construction equipment .

It will not be a very appealing road for early season visitors .

One of the local restaurants also has an excellent page on the site concerned .

By *meraldisle400Man 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

Just watched a small video of the area. There is a long way to go yet

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Le Cap d'Agde

Work has ground to a halt! All equipment has been removed and just a hard core base (uneven) left! Ladies not a good walk in heels!

By *meraldisle400Man 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Work has ground to a halt! All equipment has been removed and just a hard core base (uneven) left! Ladies not a good walk in heels!"
If there is heavy rain you will be walking in mud to cross the road .

By *enkayentaCouple 2 weeks ago

Glencullen

The disregard for health and safety in Agde never ceases to amaze us. The marina works extend from the car park outside the Melrose to the Riad. Two of the three Ambonne entrances are affected and there are deep holes and trenches all over the place. At home such an area would be sealed off but in Cap there are just crappy fence panels which the locals move aside so they can park on the works site. It will probably be great when its finished but I'll eat my hat if they get it done in time for the season.

By *owel CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Watford

Work had recommenced on Friday, to the extent that the trenches had been filled in. But, if they keep going at the current rate, they might be ready by Easter. Just don't specify which year though.

By *enkayentaCouple 2 weeks ago

Glencullen

A few other random changes; work going on in the 1664, hard to say yet if it's a facelift or something more.

In Heliopolis one of the oldest restaurants in the place Le Lagon Bleu is gone. The small Wines restaurant between Hot 'n Spicy and the bakery is undergoing a renovation and the former bakery beside the laundry is now a snackery.

The only busy place at the moment is the Ghymnos where there is a fancy new pizza oven.

Lastly, the Port Ambonne saunas have a spanking new wood exterior with the name Balneo HD Club on it.

By *ot Wife in FranceWoman 2 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

Interesting stuff.

Ghymnos Is the one place that's busy all year.

Anyone know if the saunas have been revamped inside..?

Bit too late in the year for any clubs to accidentally burn down so guess we'll be seeing much the same inside the clubs this summer.

By *meraldisle400Man 2 weeks ago

Cambridge

I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority.

By *lhcouple1Couple 2 weeks ago

Narbonne ( near Cap D'Agde)

With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!!

By *ot Wife in FranceWoman 2 weeks ago

Near Vera Playa

"I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority."

We are interested in the decor.

Especially the ceiling.

Becky spends a lot of time looking at it....

Cambridge

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!!"
Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination "

Try Club O for that!

By *ucianpoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

"I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority."

We went to the new sister club to 2x2 in Narbonne called Histoire D'Ô' and were very impressed.

A purpose built swing club, no expenses spared and very classy.

Different from the Cap in having a dance floor which was great for interaction and some super sexy dancing from the gorgeous clientele.

The best club we've been to so far in France!

Cambridge

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

Try Club O for that! "

Club O was a real eye opener for me. I must have lead a very sheltered life . Some of the electric shock treatment in there was quite amazing. However I was in no rush to try it.

Everyone visiting Cap d Agde should go to this club at least once even if only to watch.

If visiting remember that you must be addresses appropiately for the club. This includes the correct bondage gear and appropriate footwear.

Entry is expensive but you do get food ..

By *ucianpoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/Devon

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

Try Club O for that! Club O was a real eye opener for me. I must have lead a very sheltered life . Some of the electric shock treatment in there was quite amazing. However I was in no rush to try it.

Everyone visiting Cap d Agde should go to this club at least once even if only to watch.

If visiting remember that you must be addresses appropiately for the club. This includes the correct bondage gear and appropriate footwear.

Entry is expensive but you do get food .."

60 euros entrance for a couple seems expensive but not when you consider that this includes a good buffet meal and one drink each.

In the last month we’ve paid 70-80 euros for the same in l’Extasia and Histoire D’Ô

Plus, this club is unique in the region.

By *meraldisle400Man 3 days ago

Cambridge

"With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like "

I went there yesterday . I would not consider the wood on the exterior to be an improvenent. My personal opinion is that the previous exterior looked better .

Inside

a. There is now a small room in the bar area with a glass door . I am not quite sure what its purpose is , it fits about 4 people and is behind where the large chair / throne in the bar used to be .

b. All play rooms now have red strip lighting around the doors .

c. One play room now has a large raised cushion / support area .

d. There is now a very large picture outside the cage

e . The toilets have been completely redone and there is now a wash basin outside them .

f . You can now see between the pool and the steam room . This room has been retiled , lights installed in the ceiling and there is a large padded area where ladies can lay while being fucked

g. The coffee machine location in the bar has moved

By *anejohnkent6263Couple 3 days ago

canterbury

It's a smokers room ....inside the sauna ....

By *adlyDeeplyCouple 3 days ago

Bristol

"With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like

I went there yesterday . I would not consider the wood on the exterior to be an improvenent. My personal opinion is that the previous exterior looked better .

Inside

a. There is now a small room in the bar area with a glass door . I am not quite sure what its purpose is , it fits about 4 people and is behind where the large chair / throne in the bar used to be .

b. All play rooms now have red strip lighting around the doors .

c. One play room now has a large raised cushion / support area .

d. There is now a very large picture outside the cage

e . The toilets have been completely redone and there is now a wash basin outside them .

f . You can now see between the pool and the steam room . This room has been retiled , lights installed in the ceiling and there is a large padded area where ladies can lay while being fucked

g. The coffee machine location in the bar has moved

"

Plus ca change!

By *exy BeckyCouple 2 days ago

Near Vera Playa

Plus c'est la même chose...

At least they're making an effort. Some clubs don't change the decor from one year to the next.

Looking forward to seeing the changes soon.

By *meraldisle400Man 2 days ago

Cambridge

The whole area is a real mess. Someone advised me that the initial contract for the works failed to follow the correct tendering process and as such it was subsequently terminated. A new contractor is now appointed.

Some of the tables outside the Pilouterie are sitting on a stoney surface on which paving slabs have yet to be raised. There are raided manholds and utility trunking stick out of the ground. To enter the car park at Port Ambonne there is a very steep drop where the levels change.

By *wingatcapdagde OP   Couple 2 days ago

Le Cap d'Agde

One thing for certain, its a no heels zone

By *ssexfun4twoCouple 2 days ago

Chelmsford

There were also some land ownership issues which our Port Ambonne Co Pro had to agree before works could continue. All agreed now so work could continue.

Some areas passed from Port Ambonne control to the council

By *meraldisle400Man 2 days ago

Cambridge

Pilouterie bar has uses their initiative and put a carpet over some of the hardcore on which to lay their tables ..

By *ouple_ukCouple 1 day ago

London

Club O? Is that Clair Obscur?

By *meraldisle400Man 1 day ago

Cambridge

"Club O? Is that Clair Obscur?

"

I think Club O is referring to the Sauna. It is called Histoires of O. There now a large O on the exterior as part of the new fascia .

» Add a new message to this topic