FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D'Agde works

Cap D'Agde works

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just to let people know what is happening in the village at the moment.

The new promenade is well underway. There is no access from Riad by car to Port area, Soleil and Venus - road is ripped up from Riad to the car park entrance of PN5.

Hopefully it will be done before Easter!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks for the update. Good to hear. We read about these plans some time ago. Well overdue.

"Thanks for the update. Good to hear. We read about these plans some time ago. Well overdue. "

At least the road will not shake the car to bits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plus 1664 has been completely stripped out back to the bare walls for a refurbishment.

Bristol

All good to see..

Junction 34 A9 motorway has at last reopened! The jilets jaunes wrecked it at the start of the protests and repairs finished. Fingers crossed it will stay open!

By *meraldisle400Man  over a year ago

London

I have just seen photos of the works posted by one of accommodation agents based in Port Soleil

I thought it was a photograph in the desert at first. I am assuming that they will be laying slabs on top of the sand and delivery drivers will have to access Port Ambonne Commercial centre from the orhèr side.

Should look great when it is finished though there will be a few less parking spaces .

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

We're on our winter break in Spain but looking forward to seeing all this when we get back in May....

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

It’s been looking like some Bolivian dirt town for the last two months.

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!

"It’s been looking like some Bolivian dirt town for the last two months.

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!"

No just extending the schedule until the guests start arriving

London

Hi. Anyone know how this is progressing. ? I do not want to be walking over sand to visit the bakers or go to the Sauna at Easter which is approaching fast.

Cap d’Agde, France

"Hi. Anyone know how this is progressing. ? I do not want to be walking over sand to visit the bakers or go to the Sauna at Easter which is approaching fast. "

Was there last Sunday and no progress since December, even the heavy machinery was gone. At the Palme Re and Pilouterie bars people were sat at tables on the dirt.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Even by French standards, they're leaving it a bit late...

There are some land ownership issues going on with the Port Ambonne co pro which we have agreed by a special vote.

London

"There are some land ownership issues going on with the Port Ambonne co pro which we have agreed by a special vote. "
Hi. Does this mean that the work can now go ahead or just that the land ownership issues are resolved.

It’s France who knows what will come out of the woodwork.

Which is the closest airport to here?

Agde, France

Beziers

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!"

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village

Bristol

April will be quiet.

Oz Inn is the best hotel but comes at a price.

Otherwise suggest you read through the threads here for additional information of which there is plenty.

Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!

Bristol

Ah thanks for that.. It does look a mess!

But as the article says, complete by June!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!"

Is it being project managed by Teresa May ?

London

"Getting back to the actual post the project made Midi Libre today, It’s a tip still and the council is getting it in the neck. Apparently it will be finished by June??. Which June I wonder !!!"
Anyone know when the work is scheduled to 're start ?

London

Not much progress as far as we can see, perhaps they’ve run out of sharp sand as they did round here for 6 months last year!

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village "

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven.

Agde

"

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven. "

Bargain.....!!!

Bristol

"

In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven.

Bargain.....!!!

"

London

Hi iam looking to go in April and was hoping for some advice if were to go good hotel in the village In April Hotel Eve do a deal. 5 nights for the price of seven. "

My apologies . It should be 7 nights for the price of 5. Only for the first few weeks of the season though..

London

One of the local travel agents has a link to the article in their xxxx book page . The picture accompanying it does not paint a pretty site.

There is a Renault Midlum dropside tipper in the middle of road and other construction equipment .

It will not be a very appealing road for early season visitors .

One of the local restaurants also has an excellent page on the site concerned .

London

Just watched a small video of the area. There is a long way to go yet

Work has ground to a halt! All equipment has been removed and just a hard core base (uneven) left! Ladies not a good walk in heels!

London

"Work has ground to a halt! All equipment has been removed and just a hard core base (uneven) left! Ladies not a good walk in heels!"
If there is heavy rain you will be walking in mud to cross the road .

By *enkayentaCouple  over a year ago

Glencullen

The disregard for health and safety in Agde never ceases to amaze us. The marina works extend from the car park outside the Melrose to the Riad. Two of the three Ambonne entrances are affected and there are deep holes and trenches all over the place. At home such an area would be sealed off but in Cap there are just crappy fence panels which the locals move aside so they can park on the works site. It will probably be great when its finished but I'll eat my hat if they get it done in time for the season.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

Work had recommenced on Friday, to the extent that the trenches had been filled in. But, if they keep going at the current rate, they might be ready by Easter. Just don't specify which year though.

Glencullen

A few other random changes; work going on in the 1664, hard to say yet if it's a facelift or something more.

In Heliopolis one of the oldest restaurants in the place Le Lagon Bleu is gone. The small Wines restaurant between Hot 'n Spicy and the bakery is undergoing a renovation and the former bakery beside the laundry is now a snackery.

The only busy place at the moment is the Ghymnos where there is a fancy new pizza oven.

Lastly, the Port Ambonne saunas have a spanking new wood exterior with the name Balneo HD Club on it.

Agde, France

Interesting stuff.

Ghymnos Is the one place that's busy all year.

Anyone know if the saunas have been revamped inside..?

Bit too late in the year for any clubs to accidentally burn down so guess we'll be seeing much the same inside the clubs this summer.

London

I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority.

With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like

The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!!

Agde, France

"I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority."

We are interested in the decor.

Especially the ceiling.

Becky spends a lot of time looking at it....

London

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!!"
Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

Bristol

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination "

Try Club O for that!

Cap d’Agde, France

"I will be spending Easter Friday at the Sauna so I will report back on the interior. However the decor inside the Sauna is not usually my number 1 priority."

We went to the new sister club to 2x2 in Narbonne called Histoire D'Ô' and were very impressed.

A purpose built swing club, no expenses spared and very classy.

Different from the Cap in having a dance floor which was great for interaction and some super sexy dancing from the gorgeous clientele.

The best club we've been to so far in France!

London

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

Try Club O for that! "

Club O was a real eye opener for me. I must have lead a very sheltered life . Some of the electric shock treatment in there was quite amazing. However I was in no rush to try it.

Everyone visiting Cap d Agde should go to this club at least once even if only to watch.

If visiting remember that you must be addresses appropiately for the club. This includes the correct bondage gear and appropriate footwear.

Entry is expensive but you do get food ..

Cap d’Agde, France

"The were repairing the roof of the sauna following storm damage to the terrace above hence It cost each of the apartments on Port Ambonne more than a few bob each !!! Two years ago when I went on a Saturday water was dripping through the roof into the cage. They had to close the cage . I guess water and electrical wiring are not a good combination

Try Club O for that! Club O was a real eye opener for me. I must have lead a very sheltered life . Some of the electric shock treatment in there was quite amazing. However I was in no rush to try it.

Everyone visiting Cap d Agde should go to this club at least once even if only to watch.

If visiting remember that you must be addresses appropiately for the club. This includes the correct bondage gear and appropriate footwear.

Entry is expensive but you do get food .."

60 euros entrance for a couple seems expensive but not when you consider that this includes a good buffet meal and one drink each.

In the last month we’ve paid 70-80 euros for the same in l’Extasia and Histoire D’Ô

Plus, this club is unique in the region.

London

"With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like "

I went there yesterday . I would not consider the wood on the exterior to be an improvenent. My personal opinion is that the previous exterior looked better .

Inside

a. There is now a small room in the bar area with a glass door . I am not quite sure what its purpose is , it fits about 4 people and is behind where the large chair / throne in the bar used to be .

b. All play rooms now have red strip lighting around the doors .

c. One play room now has a large raised cushion / support area .

d. There is now a very large picture outside the cage

e . The toilets have been completely redone and there is now a wash basin outside them .

f . You can now see between the pool and the steam room . This room has been retiled , lights installed in the ceiling and there is a large padded area where ladies can lay while being fucked

g. The coffee machine location in the bar has moved

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

It's a smokers room ....inside the sauna ....

Bristol

"With regards to saunas le 2&2 we went to at the end of last years season and they were busy updating the interior of the couples side ( not sure about the guys side) , couldnt see what they had done but looking forward to a visit soon to check out the changes ... would be interested to know from anyone who has already been what they have done ? We also are going to try their sister club in Narbonne to see what that is like

I went there yesterday . I would not consider the wood on the exterior to be an improvenent. My personal opinion is that the previous exterior looked better .

Inside

a. There is now a small room in the bar area with a glass door . I am not quite sure what its purpose is , it fits about 4 people and is behind where the large chair / throne in the bar used to be .

b. All play rooms now have red strip lighting around the doors .

c. One play room now has a large raised cushion / support area .

d. There is now a very large picture outside the cage

e . The toilets have been completely redone and there is now a wash basin outside them .

f . You can now see between the pool and the steam room . This room has been retiled , lights installed in the ceiling and there is a large padded area where ladies can lay while being fucked

g. The coffee machine location in the bar has moved

"

Plus ca change!

Agde

Plus c'est la même chose...

At least they're making an effort. Some clubs don't change the decor from one year to the next.

Looking forward to seeing the changes soon.

London

The whole area is a real mess. Someone advised me that the initial contract for the works failed to follow the correct tendering process and as such it was subsequently terminated. A new contractor is now appointed.

Some of the tables outside the Pilouterie are sitting on a stoney surface on which paving slabs have yet to be raised. There are raided manholds and utility trunking stick out of the ground. To enter the car park at Port Ambonne there is a very steep drop where the levels change.

One thing for certain, its a no heels zone

There were also some land ownership issues which our Port Ambonne Co Pro had to agree before works could continue. All agreed now so work could continue.

Some areas passed from Port Ambonne control to the council

London

Pilouterie bar has uses their initiative and put a carpet over some of the hardcore on which to lay their tables ..

By *ouple_ukCouple  over a year ago

London

Club O? Is that Clair Obscur?

London

"Club O? Is that Clair Obscur?

"

I think Club O is referring to the Sauna. It is called Histoires of O. There now a large O on the exterior as part of the new fascia .

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

They better get a wriggle on. The season starts in a couple of weeks.

Cap d’Agde, France

In the Cap last night with a good crowd of folks.

The mess on the port side is a disgrace extending from the Riad to Melrose extending into Ambonne as far as the Bodega.

Coupled with the lack of street lighting it’s an accident trap for ladies with heels and guys tripping over the raised drain covers.

So so typical of this part of France where there is often a lack of proper supervision and accountability for public works.

Agde

"In the Cap last night with a good crowd of folks.

The mess on the port side is a disgrace extending from the Riad to Melrose extending into Ambonne as far as the Bodega.

Coupled with the lack of street lighting it’s an accident trap for ladies with heels and guys tripping over the raised drain covers.

So so typical of this part of France where there is often a lack of proper supervision and accountability for public works."

I am working in Paris from June 3rd till 8th July on the Women’s World Cup Football doing 5 days on 2 days off. So I am thinking of getting evening train from Paris or the overnight sleeper to Bèziers and bus or Taxi to Cap d’Agde when I get one lot of my 2 days off in Paris is the place fun in June? and if I got late Sleeper back or first train in morning Back to Paris in time for Filming again. How easy is it to get acom for 1 or 2 nights.?

London

"I am working in Paris from June 3rd till 8th July on the Women’s World Cup Football doing 5 days on 2 days off. So I am thinking of getting evening train from Paris or the overnight sleeper to Bèziers and bus or Taxi to Cap d’Agde when I get one lot of my 2 days off in Paris is the place fun in June? and if I got late Sleeper back or first train in morning Back to Paris in time for Filming again. How easy is it to get acom for 1 or 2 nights.?"
You may fund accommodation for one night but at a price. You probably have a better choice of hotels outside the village. Try Hotel Eve.

London

"In the Cap last night with a good crowd of folks.

So so typical of this part of France where there is often a lack of proper supervision and accountability for public works."

If this was in the UK solicitors would be handling out flyers for no win no fee compensation.

The raised manhole cover near the Bodega bar does not even have a warning sign around it.

Quick update on the works around the harbour. No less than 11 workers spotted this afternoon, along with a mini pelle. All workers wearing protective gear, so, not very French! No work will occur tomorrow, but staff of Palmerie trying to advance the work rate by giving the workers free Perrier. If the bloke with the power saw cutting paving slabs starts up, take your own ear defenders.

Agde

French workers have a habit of taking the day off following a Bank Holiday and as it would then be close to the weekend, they will probably take Friday off as well and return on Monday.

It might get finished by Christmas..!

Apparently the Palm trees have arrived and are ready for planting .

Madam will be arriving on site in 10 days so they had better be progressing well!!!

London

"Quick update on the works around the harbour. No less than 11 workers spotted this afternoon, along with a mini pelle. All workers wearing protective gear, so, not very French! No work will occur tomorrow, but staff of Palmerie trying to advance the work rate by giving the workers free Perrier. If the bloke with the power saw cutting paving slabs starts up, take your own ear defenders. "
I guess there must be a lot of dust as well. Have the paving slabs arrived or are they cutting kerbs.?

Is there any updates on the works? We are due to arrive early Friday

Bristol

"Is there any updates on the works? We are due to arrive early Friday"

A friend sent a picture this week. One palm tree planted but looks chaotic with the road by the quay just gravel and dust.

"Is there any updates on the works? We are due to arrive early Friday

A friend sent a picture this week. One palm tree planted but looks chaotic with the road by the quay just gravel and dust. "

Very windy today! The work will continue until the end of May based on the current progress!

Oh le Palmarie and Pillouterie were closed the other day - new concrete patio laid and all blocked off!

London

"Is there any updates on the works? We are due to arrive early Friday"
Hi. There is still a long way to completion.

Some parts are a health and safety hazard. A sting line had been laid about 2 ins above ground level outside Port Ambonne . I noticed it first time but nearly tripped over it on the second occasion . I noticed that later in the evening it had been broken.

The absence of a few street lights makes it harder to see these obstacles .

London

"Is there any updates on the works? We are due to arrive early Friday

A friend sent a picture this week. One palm tree planted but looks chaotic with the road by the quay just gravel and dust.

Very windy today! The work will continue until the end of May based on the current progress!"

It was so windy today that my glass of wine blew over at Joys restaurant once it came close to being empty. The wind even blew over my clothes drier on the balcony.

Cap d’Agde, France

Progress at last, the Pilouterie and Palme Re bars have at last got a concrete terrace and you can now walk to the Bodega without tripping.

Other than this just a few sad looking newly planted palms and it’s still a building site!

By *ouple_ukCouple  over a year ago

London

Thanks

London

Work started again today at 8 am. Saw one digger loading soil into a lorry.

London

Three palm trees planted so far this morning.

"Three palm trees planted so far this morning."

More palm trees, but rather scrawny specimens. It will be another rest day tomorrow as well.

1664 now appears to be under new management following refurb. It now does Guiness for those who like it. Cost unknown at present.

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Guinness is 8€ a pint in 1664.

Agde

"Guinness is 8€ a pint in 1664. "

"Guinness is 8€ a pint in 1664. "

Kin ell. Wondered why not on the price list.

London

Hello. Anyone have a progress report on how far the contractors progressed this week ? Are all the trees in now .

Agde, France

"Hello. Anyone have a progress report on how far the contractors progressed this week ? Are all the trees in now . "

If any new trees were planted this week, the wind would have taken them out by now....!!

We hope to get down next week to take a look for ourselves...

It looks like things might be starting to move with the complete redevelopment of the entrance for the Vibes resort with published revised drawings.

Also signs have been erected for the redevelopment of the promenade by Tantra starting in October.

London

I am over on May 23 rd so will publish an update then.

Without doubt it’s a French farce. Complete joke of a job with businesses trying to operate in a dust storm.

20 Palm trees planted mind you.

1664 looking good.

London

"Without doubt it’s a French farce. Complete joke of a job with businesses trying to operate in a dust storm.

20 Palm trees planted mind you.

1664 looking good.

"

No urgent rush then. That is an average of three trees per day.

The work men must be having a perv doing it that slowly

Agde

"The work men must be having a perv doing it that slowly "

We went yesterday ànd were surprised just how far behind they were.....french farce!

Visited Le2&2 not much change but new covers on beds/play areas which were nice , not sure how long the carpets will stay nice ?

Will be back again soon to Cap as had a great day

T&L xxx

Bristol

Thanks for the updates. We heard from a friend who works in the village that the works must be finished by end June, although to be fair he didn’t qualify which year!

Remarkable to think all that time in the close season and this...

We just got back from a week there, cannot see it being finished by end of june, half the place is still rubble, dust everywhere, constant noise and path diversions by the port

London

Anyone know how things have progressed this week ? I am there Thursday and will report back.

By *op cornCouple  over a year ago

You won't know it

"Anyone know how things have progressed this week ? I am there Thursday and will report back. "
we got back yesterday and they were starting to lay concrete but still no where near finished! Didn't spoil our holiday though ha ha x

Glencullen

It's beginning to take shape and you can get a good idea of how it will look. A long way to go though and unfortunately the original plan to have it fully a pedestrian area has been changed.

As others have said still along way to go.

Not sure a fully pedestrian area was ever envisaged as access is needed for the Pompiers and access to the Port Ambonne garages. There should be controlled access according to the drawings our Co Pro has if not it will be typical parking mayhem.

"As others have said still along way to go.

Not sure a fully pedestrian area was ever envisaged as access is needed for the Pompiers and access to the Port Ambonne garages. There should be controlled access according to the drawings our Co Pro has if not it will be typical parking mayhem. "

Yep parking is going to be a nightmare this season!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Not sure a fully pedestrian area was ever envisaged as access is needed for the Pompiers and access to the Port Ambonne garages. There should be controlled access according to the drawings our Co Pro has if not it will be typical parking mayhem.

Yep parking is going to be a nightmare this season!"

Good job we've booked a garage then.

Glencullen

"Not sure a fully pedestrian area was ever envisaged as access is needed for the Pompiers and access to the Port Ambonne garages. There should be controlled access according to the drawings our Co Pro has if not it will be typical parking mayhem. "

Fair point re the access to garages etc but the artists impression of the completed job which is on the billboard behind Riad is very misleading with not a roadway or car in sight. Shouldn't be surprised though as all the people in the pic look to be a lazy cut'n paste job from a university campus brochure!

Yep parking is going to be a nightmare this season!

Good job we've booked a garage then. "

Parking is always a problem in Cap, even a private space is not sacred! With the works taking one of the parking areas by Riad, the road partially dug up, and the road along the marina "gone" you might have trouble getting to the garage!

Major progress this week and it’s starting to take shape and looking good. There has also been some movement with the Vibes development drawings at the entrance but I can’t realistically see that starting just yet.

New prom by Tantra this winter coming too.

London

It is busy to day. Two lorry loads of concrete ready to unload. The new concrete surfaces do not have the wow factor which do was expecting.

Slightly O/T, but we have mentioned various bars in here before. This afternoon, just after leaving Palmerie,the heavens opened, so we thought we would try the Bodega Bar while we waited. OK! Beer a bit more expensive than the Palmerie which is next door, but at least it has a swimming pool. Until we looked at the pool, and the 5 seagulls swimming around in it. Hope the filtration system is good. Then the young lady behind the bar tried to shortchange us of €10 on a €5.70 bill. We know a lot of you like the place. We don't!

newcastle

"Slightly O/T, but we have mentioned various bars in here before. This afternoon, just after leaving Palmerie,the heavens opened, so we thought we would try the Bodega Bar while we waited. OK! Beer a bit more expensive than the Palmerie which is next door, but at least it has a swimming pool. Until we looked at the pool, and the 5 seagulls swimming around in it. Hope the filtration system is good. Then the young lady behind the bar tried to shortchange us of €10 on a €5.70 bill. We know a lot of you like the place. We don't!"

Hard to blame the pub for the seagulls.

We always found Bodega was cheaper than Palmerie, maybe they have put prices up ?

Bristol

Try a night out in London!

By *opandcat2015Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Jesus try Dublin. 5.70 e for a coffee here and the rest of the 10e for a tip

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

When you say lots of us like the place and you don't, do you mean the bar or the Cap as a whole.

Agde

"When you say lots of us like the place and you don't, do you mean the bar or the Cap as a whole. "

Their profile says they are at Cap every other week until October.

So I guess they mean the bar...!!

Costa Blanca Spain...

We've always liked the Bodega Bar and (by Cap standards) thought the prices were quite reasonable and we've never had an issue with the staff.

Oh! in case you haven't noticed, we like Cap as well.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"Jesus try Dublin. 5.70 e for a coffee here and the rest of the 10e for a tip "
yeah you're spot on Dublin is losing the run of itself again!!!

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Jesus try Dublin. 5.70 e for a coffee here and the rest of the 10e for a tip "

I went to Dublin around 15 years ago. I'm still paying off the overdraft.

By *29loungeCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

No posts for a week is worrying for this season. Anyone got any updates on the road works in Cap.

London

"No posts for a week is worrying for this season. Anyone got any updates on the road works in Cap. "
Hello . I was there last weekend and the pace of work is increasing. All the trees are now planted and about two thirds of the concrete laid.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"No posts for a week is worrying for this season. Anyone got any updates on the road works in Cap. Hello . I was there last weekend and the pace of work is increasing. All the trees are now planted and about two thirds of the concrete laid. "

Well they've got exactly 3 weeks before we arrive. Arse into gear time methinks.

"No posts for a week is worrying for this season. Anyone got any updates on the road works in Cap. Hello . I was there last weekend and the pace of work is increasing. All the trees are now planted and about two thirds of the concrete laid.

Well they've got exactly 3 weeks before we arrive. Arse into gear time methinks. "

"No posts for a week is worrying for this season. Anyone got any updates on the road works in Cap. Hello . I was there last weekend and the pace of work is increasing. All the trees are now planted and about two thirds of the concrete laid.

Well they've got exactly 3 weeks before we arrive. Arse into gear time methinks.

"

Ditto

Ditto"

As of yesterday:

There almost completed the new concrete area - are at the bakery so 2 sections max?

The road is blocked off so PS & Pv areas you have to go via car park in Riad. The road needs tarmacing as does the road near Melrose!

There are a few sections on the marina front which need landscaping.

Overall it looks much bigger area - probably 2 weeks work?

Even more entertaining chaos to be enjoyed from our terrace overlooking the Melrose/Pilou junction.

Should be sorted soon hopefully as it’s a pain getting the scooter out of the garage.

Still a high heel high risk area just there.

The rest is starting to come along and we are very pleased with the way things are looking.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Just wondered if anyone has an update on the works?

Thanks in advance x

Progressing nicely ish !

It must be nearly finished now as hopefully all done by the time we arrive ?

London

"It must be nearly finished now as hopefully all done by the time we arrive ?"
All the concrete is complete and the road tarmac laid. The work to complete is mainly cosmetic such as planting the gardens and lighting.

London

A big improvement this week. The gardens are now planted and the street lights are working.

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

https://youtu.be/a0fkNdPiIL4

https://www.herault-tribune.com/articles/199018/le-cap-d-agde-une-nouvelle-entree-pour-le-village-naturiste/

newcastle

"https://www.herault-tribune.com/articles/199018/le-cap-d-agde-une-nouvelle-entree-pour-le-village-naturiste/"

Sure looks impressive.

We can't wait to get the at the end of the month and see what's been going on

» Add a new message to this topic