FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > PLEASE STOP WITH CAP D'AGDE

PLEASE STOP WITH CAP D'AGDE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *chille OP   Man  over a year ago

London / Paris

In fact, there are maybe 20 posts who talk about the same thing !

So please don't open a new one everyday.

And think about Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux or Marseille loool

Btw I'm in Paris atm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Why?

Hundreds from here go to Cap every year for a swinger holiday.

A few will go to Paris.

You could say the same about Gran Canary in the Spain forum. Probably a 50-1 ration when compared to Madrid.

Fact is Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary are where swingers go for holidays. Paris and Madrid are not.

This is a swingers forum.

Enough said.

By *itandSteveCouple  over a year ago

Stroud

See both points to be honest. Though as we live full time here we’ve noticed that posts relating to meets in other areas get a bit swamped and pushed down the list quickly with the Cap threads. And those of us who live here but not in the Cap probably find it harder to make contact as other than the see who’s near search, resources are limited.

I guess more people visit the Cap than actually live there and as such would deserve its own Forum in our opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"See both points to be honest. Though as we live full time here we’ve noticed that posts relating to meets in other areas get a bit swamped and pushed down the list quickly with the Cap threads. And those of us who live here but not in the Cap probably find it harder to make contact as other than the see who’s near search, resources are limited.

I guess more people visit the Cap than actually live there and as such would deserve its own Forum in our opinion. "

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 08:49:42]

Costa Blanca Spain...

"See both points to be honest. Though as we live full time here we’ve noticed that posts relating to meets in other areas get a bit swamped and pushed down the list quickly with the Cap threads. And those of us who live here but not in the Cap probably find it harder to make contact as other than the see who’s near search, resources are limited.

I guess more people visit the Cap than actually live there and as such would deserve its own Forum in our opinion. "

Yes, there is a good argument for that.

I suppose one of the problems is that many people will start a thread asking the same old thing that has been asked a hundred times before.

It would be much better if (as the German site we use does) a moderator could merge similar threads to keep the forums tidy.

Or if people just checked back a few pages and added to a relevant thread rather than starting another.

maybe a cap D'agde forum the same as bikers would be good.

Most people asking about cap are pretty lazy as there is so much available on the net about it or previous posts

maybe the first thing would be to get the name right it is NOT cap d arge we know friends and many others who actually go there and still cannot say the name . It is pronounced cap dag with a soft d at the end .

Agde is the local town and the resort is the cape of Agde (cap D'agde)

It goes like this look for flights.find the name of the naturist village (yes it is a naturist village and not a swingers resort.)

then with the wonders of the internet you would need to be quite ummm(*****) to not be able to find out all you need

By *meraldisle400Man  over a year ago

London

"In fact, there are maybe 20 posts who talk about the same thing !

So please don't open a new one everyday.

And think about Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux or Marseille loool

Btw I'm in Paris atm "

However most of the posts are about different aspects of holidays in Cap d Agde . As Cap d Agde is one of the best ( if not the best ) swinging resort in the world it is inevitable that there will be lots of posts about various aspects of holidaying there .

As no one is compelled to read any of the posts it is difficult to see what harm they can do .

Many posts contain lots of useful information about various aspects of a successful holiday ( in addition to giving an insight into the poster )

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

I dont care I just love the place see you all there in June again XxxX Les

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Agreed.. there is more to France than just cap d,agde and any normal posts by us residents does get easily swamped from all the cap d,age posts.

As said earlier it would be good if they could all be consolidated into one group or a separate one as suggested earlier like the bikers get.

London / Paris

I guess more people visit the Cap than actually live there and as such would deserve its own Forum in our opinion.

Yes, there is a good argument for that.

I suppose one of the problems is that many people will start a thread asking the same old thing that has been asked a hundred times before.

It would be much better if (as the German site we use does) a moderator could merge similar threads to keep the forums tidy.

Or if people just checked back a few pages and added to a relevant thread rather than starting another. "

TRUE

By *arah_n_AaronCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've just sent this to the site owners (you can find the 'Contact' link at the very bottom of most pages). They say they don't message back but they do read everything, so maybe if a few of us write something similar they will take notice.

"Hi

In the Forum section, would it be possible to create a new category called "France - Cap d'Agde"?

The vast majority of threads in "France" relate to Cap d'Agde, so the ones about other areas/subjects keep getting lost or pushed down the list.

There is currently a discussion about this problem in the forum. A new category was suggested and seems a great solution (as long as it is listed immediately under or immediately above "France".

Many thanks

S&A. x"

So, if you like the idea of a new Forum category, please do send them a message. The more they receive the more likely they are to consider the change.

Cheers

S&A. x

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Agree totally with the post above.

If the thread title is about Cap d'Agde, don't read it....!

As mentioned above, people start new threads without bothering to search the site first. There's a whole wealth of information here if you look for it.

But I guess that's what forums are about...

I see all the cap d,agde postings are coming again.

Wonder if there'll ever be a cap d,agde only section in the forums some day

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Surely it's not a big deal to scroll through the France posts to find your area and if you want to keep your thread at the top of the list just add occasional posts.

The Cap appears regularly because of the high concentration of libertine establishments in one place, not just the Cap though, within a 40 minute drive are at least another dozen swing clubs and half a dozen gay clubs.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Surely they could tie their posts up to the Month they will be visiting the Cap, not filling the French forum...

London

Of the first 16 posts on the thread today , 9 do not relate to Cap d Agde . It is takes a few seconds to tab through the posts.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Surely they could tie their posts up to the Month they will be visiting the Cap, not filling the French forum... "

You could start more non-Cap posts in the French Forum then the Cap posts would be in the minority. Problem solved.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

You could say the same thing about Benidorm threads in the Spain forum. Drives you nuts.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"You could say the same thing about Benidorm threads in the Spain forum. Drives you nuts."

Better still, Gran Canary.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"You could say the same thing about Benidorm threads in the Spain forum. Drives you nuts.

Better still, Gran Canary. "

For sure lol

Haha France is all about the cap these days

London / Paris

Yeah yeah... but there are so manybgopd things in Paris...

They don't know !

"Yeah yeah... but there are so manybgopd things in Paris...

They don't know !"

And sounds like you're keeping them all to yourself.. lol

By *hetouchablesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Why?

Hundreds from here go to Cap every year for a swinger holiday.

A few will go to Paris.

You could say the same about Gran Canary in the Spain forum. Probably a 50-1 ration when compared to Madrid.

Fact is Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary are where swingers go for holidays. Paris and Madrid are not.

This is a swingers forum.

Enough said."

Well said

Just thought I'd remind everyone that there is more than just cap d,agde to France and more of us on France than just at the cap..

London / Paris

"Just thought I'd remind everyone that there is more than just cap d,agde to France and more of us on France than just at the cap.. "

This website really needs to creat a French section..

I can't even understand why they didn't do it.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

I even set up a Cap meet by the month yet they still insist on jamming up the rest of the French forum..

Looks like the “outraged” Twitter mob have arrived in Fab.

Scroll up and down it’s quite easy.

London

"I even set up a Cap meet by the month yet they still insist on jamming up the rest of the French forum..

"

However you have said on each thread that you were not going. There are a number of existing threads for visitors and those who actually go to Cap d Agde do not seem to have any complaints about the threads.

One would expect there to be loads of threads. It is probably the world's premier swinging resort..

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

[Removed by poster at 04/06/19 16:08:40]

London / Paris

» Add a new message to this topic