FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde Sauna

Cap d Agde Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ields of Barley OP   Man  over a year ago

London

In the past I have had some great times in the Sauna combined with some very disappointing days which you expect sometimes .

However this year nearly every visit was a disappointment. Luckily I had other events at which I could enjoy myself this year.

This year the mens side was nearly always packed with single guys and very few if any couples . Whilst this mix was great for any lady wanting to be gang banged it was a rather unattractive proposition for men compared to the past.

My guess is that the Sauna want to maximise revenue. I think that the charge for couples has increased from 25 Euro to 45 Euro and this appears to have put a lot of couples off attending.

This is the only explanation I can think of for the massive change in ratios .

Ironically a female friend of mine went one night and her complaint was that there was no cock available to suck in the glory hole.

In the last two years I have yet to see the Sauna attract the mix they had prior to 2018. It looks like times have changed .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

For couples this year it was 40E to get in. Think that's 5E more than last year.

Agree that there seems a slight drop in numbers attending (Couples) but not noticed any increase in numbers of single guys.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Must admit that we were disappointed with the sauna this year.

To be fair they did spend a lot of money on the place over the winter but we would agree that they have gone a bit too strong on the pricing.

On our main two weeks in the summer we only went in a couple of times. Due to the weather we spent more time in Kamasutra this year, that was a disappointment as well compared to last year.

When in the sauna we always spend around 90% of the time in the mixed half and both days Mrs had fun. However the numbers (both couples and single guys) were well below what, from previous experience, we would have expected.

We called into Cap for a couple of extra days in early September and spent both afternoons in there. The resort was still reasonably busy and with the cooler temperatures we thought it would be quite good. It wasn't.

Yes Mrs had fun (she nearly always does in there) but nothing like as much as she has had in previous years.

On bad weather days the place will always be full and we will certainly stick with it. But we will think very hard before we spend that kind of money again on a good weather day.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Just to add.

The full day ticket for a single guy is now an eye watering 80€.

We think that is too much.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

All clubs know that the only reason guys attend is to meet the ladies.

If the club make it pricey for the ladies to go in, either as a single or part of a couple, then the numbers will obviously drop.

The male half of a M/F couple will also be aware of that and therefore choose carefully about when to go along as they will also want to meet ladies.

It then becomes a downward spiral and not an easy one for clubs to balance

If you reduce the female numbers attending everyone is losing out.

We hope things do balance out as we've had some fantastic times there.

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

we went to cap from 1999 to 2015 seen lots of changes and now we think to dear for the clubs and now go to GC twice for same money and the bars and clubs free for couples pity as we loved the place.

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

I also have seen a massive change in the sauna... I have owned an apartment in Agde for the last 15 years and been visiting the clubs, bars, cinema and sauna in and around Cap d'Agde throughout that time.

I am in a lucky position as I have a constant team of male and female visitors staying with me throughout the summer so I often play as a couple or as a single.

Going back 10 years it didn't matter when you went into the sauna it was always busy with a good mix of people, I now find it is very male dominated and the competition is much greater, but hey, I am now also 10-12 years older which also makes it's harder to score! Having said that I visited the sauna three times this year and I must say I was always lucky and met several fabulous couples for 121 fun. One thing I dont understand is when couples come over to the single guys side of the sauna, find a playroom, leave the door open and then get pissed off if any males hit on them, its really simple, if you dont want a single guy attention stay in the couples only area!

The other thing you must be prepared for is the boredom of hanging around for hours until you may meet someone or a couple, it does help to speak some french.

I have been to most if not all of the clubs in Cap over the years, Tantra is a meat market, lots of pushing and shoving from desperate single guys, There are a lot of younger men and TBH I can't be arsed fighting for a quick BJ.

Over the past 7 years I have been regularly using Le Glamour, this is a great club, in my opinion probably the best in Cap, the trio area in the basement is always busy, and there are not many places in this world where a 50something male can fuck a beautiful female half ones age, but Glamour is one of those places. The mix of people is good, maybe 200/300+ couples and they allow in 10/15 single guys, but this comes with a heavy price tag of 90€ unless you know the door staff/ management and be prepared to be refused admission, they wont let everyone in, so your face has to fit. Some of the best nights have been in march april or sept October, a few weeks ago there were about 100 or so people in the club and only two single guys, we both laughed as we were kept constantly busy from around 11pm untill 4.30am.

Its really easy - behave yourself, be polite, look good and you will have fun, but as I said earlier and many people have said before, you need to have deep pockets which are stuffed with money!

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Sex sells!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi ,I have been on cap 12 years ago i was outside the village ,but I was going at night & trying to get to Glamour club ,it’s just a by luck the night I got in & it’s absolutely amazing place,I was there until last minute & as everyone knows if you’re polite & nice then there’s lots of action was happening & it’s was okay to join if they like you .i wish I could do it again.

» Add a new message to this topic