FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Picture required of Cap d Agde Scenery plus quotes

Picture required of Cap d Agde Scenery plus quotes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ields of Barley OP   Man  over a year ago

London

If anyone has any good pictures of Cap D Agde ( and is happy for them to be circulated ) please contact myself or Pat69drive .

What is required are pictures of venues such as Pilouterie , Maxines , entrance to the Sauna , Port Ambonne Commercial Centre , Heliopolis shopping centre , Clair Obscur club , the supermarkets , bakery , butchers , 1664 bar , and Melrose . ( or any other interesting photographs )

Any witty comment about a staying in Cap would also be appreciated ( the comment would be attributed to you )

I am there at Xmas so can probably take them myself but the lighting will not be as good as it is in the summer .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why do you need these photos ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If anyone has any good pictures of Cap D Agde ( and is happy for them to be circulated ) please contact myself or Pat69drive .

What is required are pictures of venues such as Pilouterie , Maxines , entrance to the Sauna , Port Ambonne Commercial Centre , Heliopolis shopping centre , Clair Obscur club , the supermarkets , bakery , butchers , 1664 bar , and Melrose . ( or any other interesting photographs )

Any witty comment about a staying in Cap would also be appreciated ( the comment would be attributed to you )

I am there at Xmas so can probably take them myself but the lighting will not be as good as it is in the summer .

"

You have to get the owners permission to take photos (privacy laws) in France. If you are taking a photo of someone ( you know) in front of it, that's ok. You can take a general photo- for example the beach at a distance where nobody can be recognized. Two Americans were arrested a couple of years ago for taking photos on the beach!

» Add a new message to this topic