Looking for fun in naturist beach

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

bit cold ain't it this time of year..

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Most beaches in France, especially in the South West where there is uninterrupted sandy coastline and you walk far enough off the main beach area will tend to lend themselves to discrete naturism.

Every naturist beach I have been to is strictly naturist there. naturism and swinging don't necessarily go hand in hand so it's best to remain respectful. There's a lot of naturists in France, and they just want to enjoy the benefits of being textile free in a beautiful sunny environment and not to be gawked at by passing blokes wanting to catch an eyeful.

This has been covered in other threads, there are a few naturist/swinging camp sites around, but I have yet to discover myself.

Best chat with the Cap regulars, they know all the best places where naturism and swinging mix.

Although Cap is actually a naturist village and does have its etiquette rules too.

A Google search will throw up all the best naturist beaches

south west , continental

"bit cold ain't it this time of year.."

Not arf!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Cap d'Agde is about the only beach in the whole of Europe where you can have sex on the beach itself, and even there it's unofficial, technically illegal, and only on one small section.

There are others where some discreet sexual activity takes place but it is usually in dunes or woods behind the beach, not on it.

If you are looking for a second Cap d'Agde then forget it. There isn't one.

south west , continental

"Cap d'Agde is about the only beach in the whole of Europe where you can have sex on the beach itself, and even there it's unofficial, technically illegal, and only on one small section.

There are others where some discreet sexual activity takes place but it is usually in dunes or woods behind the beach, not on it.

If you are looking for a second Cap d'Agde then forget it. There isn't one."

100% agree

By *dx69Man  over a year ago

London

Maspalomas beach is great. Couple of kilometres long. I have seen the occasional couple playing on it, in places way back from the shore, but the fun mainly takes place in the bushes and dunes five minutes behind the beach. Great times

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

"Maspalomas beach is great. Couple of kilometres long. I have seen the occasional couple playing on it, in places way back from the shore, but the fun mainly takes place in the bushes and dunes five minutes behind the beach. Great times "
but its not in FRANCE this is a french forum.

» Add a new message to this topic