FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cine L’Instant X

Cine L’Instant X

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ariehotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s been to the cinema in the Cap d’Agde naturist village and willing to share their thoughts on what it’s like. We’d also be keen to meet guys (40-50 age bracket) in the village from 22nd to 29th July to accompany us there one night if it sounds like a good place

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

The cinema is very hit or miss but normally gets busy around midnight, you will often see people doing a reckie near pizza flora, watching who goes in/out. As you can guess it does attract older (OLD) men and it's cheap so also attract clients who won't pay 50-100€ for other clubs. Over the years I have visited a couple of times as a single guy and several times with girlfriends. If you want to play there is a sofa in front of the screen but be prepared for every man in the cinema to push forward when you start.

Personally I prefer Le Glamour, they will only allow a very limited amount of single guys (typically 30-55yrs) most of which are known to the club management, although the Trios area does get busy it's not "everyman for themselves" environment like Tantra and the sauna.

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s been to the cinema in the Cap d’Agde naturist village and willing to share their thoughts on what it’s like. We’d also be keen to meet guys (40-50 age bracket) in the village from 22nd to 29th July to accompany us there one night if it sounds like a good place

Thanks"

Hello. I have been to the cinema a few times. It is a bit down market and grubby but serves its purpose . Some nights have been great, others have been a waste of money.

If you do go you will need to carefully guard your wife unless you are happy for her to be groped by every single person there. If you are accompanied you can seat her between yourself and your companion so you will have a degree of control.

Action can be either at the front or between the seats . It is open from 10 pm to 1 am.

The concept of chatting up in the cinema does not exist . It is simply down to immediate action.

Enjoy your trip.

leeds

Thanks for the information. We’ve walked past it many times but never entered. If we go this year it will be a pre-arranged rendezvous. I just wanted to know what it’s like inside and your responses help. We’ve been to many cinemas in Berlin and of course we’re accustomed to the groping but if the cinema in the village offers a degree of control then it’s a possibility

Thanks.

"Thanks for the information. We’ve walked past it many times but never entered. If we go this year it will be a pre-arranged rendezvous. I just wanted to know what it’s like inside and your responses help. We’ve been to many cinemas in Berlin and of course we’re accustomed to the groping but if the cinema in the village offers a degree of control then it’s a possibility

Thanks. "

At least there is not a lot to lose if the cinema does not work out. I think that the entry fee is only about 10 Euros or less for a couple. At long as you accept that it is simply a sex cinema with no opportunity to talk before any action you have little to lose as the entry fee is small compared to other clubs.

You could of course stand outside the door at 10 pm and watch those going in to see if it is worth pursuing.

One night I was walking past and saw a very attractive blonde going in . Despite realising that the odds were stacked against me I decided to go in anyway on the spur of the money and was lucky enough to have a great session with her. She left immediately afterwards. On another occasion I had a stunning blonde in her twenties twice on the same night. There was no conversation, she simply had to be fucked over the seats from behind . On the second occasion I did not have to do any work. She simply grabbed my cock after another gentleman failed to perform on her .

On other occasions the cinema will be packed with men and no couples . You then have to make a judgement call as to whether it is worth staying. At any one time you will not usually find more than three couples in it.

Good luck in your visit. If you take a middle seat with one man either side of your wife you will be in control.

I have not commented on the quality of the movies as I do not usually watch them .

leeds

Thanks again

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We only went in there once and really didn't like it.

Mrs is quite fond of a few guys at once but in there she found it quite intimidating.

Her arse had hardly hit the seat before there was a cock in her face.

We stayed no longer than 10 minutes.

leeds

"We only went in there once and really didn't like it.

Mrs is quite fond of a few guys at once but in there she found it quite intimidating.

We stayed no longer than 10 minutes."

Sounds classy

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

This reflects the recollection of friends who visited the cinema.

On that occasion the lady said she didn't want to fuck anybody or want them jacking off on her face.

The clients respected her wishes and they both left having enjoyed their visit.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

This reflects the recollection of friends who visited the cinema.

On that occasion the lady said she didn't want to fuck anybody or want them jacking off on her face.

The clients respected her wishes and they both left having enjoyed their visit.

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We have been on a few occasions. Like other comments it’s a bit hit and miss But that can apply to other venues. We tend to use it if we want to be plane dirty. And yes there is no messing about it’s straight into the action. Definitely lots of older guys We can say everyone has always been respectful. So to sum it up if you like the ideal of loads of older guys wanking all over you and groping you. This is the place to go.

Sounds classy "

My opening comment described it as being grubby and down market . It looks like others agree with this description.

To avoid anyone attempting to stick a cock in your wife's face it is probably best to seat yourselves in any empty room and go to the end of it against the wall. It will make it more difficult for anyone to attempt to do this.

The downside is that if you then want to go to the front of the cinema for action you will have to push past a row of seated men or ask then to get up to let you through.

As soon as you attempt to go to the front everyone will literally follow you.

leeds

It seems very much as I imagined it would be. It’s a shame there’s no areas where you can go with a selected group and others keep a reasonable distance.

By *uck11Couple  over a year ago

newport

We have been in there a few times, and we have found all the guys very respectful. It's a turn on for us as we like guys touching and groping my wife, there are a lot of older guys but they don't over step the mark, and have always been very willing to pleasure her in every way they can. We like it in there it's a great turn on with all the hands and cocks available for her. We have always found it a great turn on.

"We have been in there a few times, and we have found all the guys very respectful. It's a turn on for us as we like guys touching and groping my wife, there are a lot of older guys but they don't over step the mark, and have always been very willing to pleasure her in every way they can. We like it in there it's a great turn on with all the hands and cocks available for her. We have always found it a great turn on."
Hi . An interesting post . It shows that different scenarios appeal to different people. I have been extemelly lucky in there some nights and on others it was simply a waste of money.

leeds

All the comments have been helpful. I think we’ll definitely give it a go

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Sounds classy My opening comment described it as being grubby and down market . It looks like others agree with this description.

To avoid anyone attempting to stick a cock in your wife's face it is probably best to seat yourselves in any empty room and go to the end of it against the wall. It will make it more difficult for anyone to attempt to do this.

The downside is that if you then want to go to the front of the cinema for action you will have to push past a row of seated men or ask then to get up to let you through.

As soon as you attempt to go to the front everyone will literally follow you. "

We didn't realise that there were any other rooms.

We sat down in the main cinema and thought that was it. Then again we didn't really stay long enough to find out.

Mrs is quite fond of a few guys at once and has even done a few gangbangs in the sauna, but that place just wasn't our thing.

Sounds classy My opening comment described it as being grubby and down market . It looks like others agree with this description.

As soon as you attempt to go to the front everyone will literally follow you.

We didn't realise that there were any other rooms.

We sat down in the main cinema and thought that was it. Then again we didn't really stay long enough to find out.

Mrs is quite fond of a few guys at once and has even done a few gangbangs in the sauna, but that place just wasn't our thing."

Hi. Your are correct . Room should mean row. If you are at end of a row it is much more difficult for anyone just to grope you.

At the cinema if a lady does not want to be touched she will need her partner to be quite assertive.

I have seen men in the cinema telling people to stand back or not get too close .

You first visit was probably a learning curve. However if your wife prefers younger men it may not be the place to go in any event. .

It is mainly gang bang and bukkake . I do not like the fact that it is very dark in the cinema

"All the comments have been helpful. I think we’ll definitely give it a go"
I always advise people to try something for themselves and not rely on others advice . The most you can lose is your entry fee. At about 8 euros for a couple it is one of the least expensive places in Cap.

It might be a good idea to take a torch with you as the lighting in their is very poor.

Enjoy your visit .

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

That is no style. Poor Lady.

» Add a new message to this topic