FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > Murder on the Fab Express - continued on from the capture of the third murderer

Murder on the Fab Express - continued on from the capture of the third murderer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Give me a few minutes to write this up...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone kills a person off can they still join in and help give clues etc?

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"

If someone kills a person off can they still join in and help give clues etc? "

Why, who you killing?...

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"

If someone kills a person off can they still join in and help give clues etc? "

Yep

The night began as was intended. The guests sipped their champagne and chatted with those at their table. The room was filled with much chatter, moments of laughter and the main topic of conversation was the night ahead. They perused over the route the train might take, over what food they might be served and who their mysterious host was who had organised such a lavish affair. The mixture of couples and single guests sat around the room made for flirtatious overtones to the conversation, and smiles and lingering glances were exchanged amongst potential consorts.

The clock in the dining car chimed every 15 minutes and it was now 2 minutes before 9.30pm. It was the type to chime once at 9.15pm, twice at 9.30pm, 3 times at 9.45pm and then it would chime 10 times to alert all ears to the arrival of 10pm. The entire room was engaged in conversation and Sirius was making his way from table to table, introducing himself and asking the guests that had not already done so to do the same and introduce themselves to the table. As the charming and exquisitely dressed lemonbuttercream joked to Sirius that food was the way to her heart but champagne was the way to her bed, the clock began to chime.

With a short 'BONNGG' the first chime rang out and at that moment the lights in the dining car went out and a single muffled shot rang out. 'PEWW!'

A thud could be heard a second later. Next came the second 'BONNGG' as the clock rang out again and a second after that all of the lights came back on in the car again.

As their eyes adjusted, the guests looked around nervously in a semi state of shock and surveyed the room and the crowd. Most guests by this point were now standing at their table and those that weren't soon followed...because with a blood curtling scream, lemonbuttercream cried out as her eyes looked upon the body of.....

Jamie Hants who lay slumped at the foot of her chair at table D, the second to last table from the rear of the dining car. The rest of Jamie's table moved back aghast, but so as to also distance themselves from the body and also the murder. Anabelle21, _rincess peach and the rest of table C had already began to crowd around the body. IntriguedJ, Fabulous&Bearded and youno2much had also gathered around Jamie's lifeless corpse.

Sirius pushed through the guests who had crowded round and made it to Jamie's body. He checked her pulse, "She's dead" he said which was met with "no shit sherlock" from someone else in the car. On further inspection a single entry wound could be seen on Jamie's chest as blood trickled down onto her dress and onto the floor. As the blood flowed onto the floor and across the car it was then that the gun was spotted. It was small, black and metal and would have been easily controlled in the hands of our murderer...

" Stop looking at like that LBC you giving me the creeps

I’m looking at LBC....she is a pretty lady for sure

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous

Yes.

Yes I am.

We will leave the door open a little if you want to peek

*unzips*"

No that’s creepy...I’m closing the door now"

I was only taking my jacket off. I'll never feel the benefit otherwise.

"The night began as was intended. The guests sipped their champagne and chatted with those at their table. The room was filled with much chatter, moments of laughter and the main topic of conversation was the night ahead. They perused over the route the train might take, over what food they might be served and who their mysterious host was who had organised such a lavish affair. The mixture of couples and single guests sat around the room made for flirtatious overtones to the conversation, and smiles and lingering glances were exchanged amongst potential consorts.

The clock in the dining car chimed every 15 minutes and it was now 2 minutes before 9.30pm. It was the type to chime once at 9.15pm, twice at 9.30pm, 3 times at 9.45pm and then it would chime 10 times to alert all ears to the arrival of 10pm. The entire room was engaged in conversation and Sirius was making his way from table to table, introducing himself and asking the guests that had not already done so to do the same and introduce themselves to the table. As the charming and exquisitely dressed lemonbuttercream joked to Sirius that food was the way to her heart but champagne was the way to her bed, the clock began to chime.

With a short 'BONNGG' the first chime rang out and at that moment the lights in the dining car went out and a single muffled shot rang out. 'PEWW!'

A thud could be heard a second later. Next came the second 'BONNGG' as the clock rang out again and a second after that all of the lights came back on in the car again.

As their eyes adjusted, the guests looked around nervously in a semi state of shock and surveyed the room and the crowd. Most guests by this point were now standing at their table and those that weren't soon followed...because with a blood curtling scream, lemonbuttercream cried out as her eyes looked upon the body of.....

Jamie Hants who lay slumped at the foot of her chair at table D, the second to last table from the rear of the dining car. The rest of Jamie's table moved back aghast, but so as to also distance themselves from the body and also the murder. Anabelle21, _rincess peach and the rest of table C had already began to crowd around the body. IntriguedJ, Fabulous&Bearded and youno2much had also gathered around Jamie's lifeless corpse.

Sirius pushed through the guests who had crowded round and made it to Jamie's body. He checked her pulse, "She's dead" he said which was met with "no shit sherlock" from someone else in the car. On further inspection a single entry wound could be seen on Jamie's chest as blood trickled down onto her dress and onto the floor. As the blood flowed onto the floor and across the car it was then that the gun was spotted. It was small, black and metal and would have been easily controlled in the hands of our murderer..."

I feel attacked

The first murderer has been discovered by the sleuth like Estragon. The closest guests to Magneto pounce on home and restrain him before tiing him up with the intention of handing him over to the authorities when the train reaches the next station.

As the authorities had already been called, when the train arrived at the next station several police officers boarded the train and took Magneto into custody. The police asked the remaining guests to stay on the train until the end of the journey where they would meet them again. It was later discovered that Magneto had lusted after Jamie Hants for quite some time and, as she had been flirting with the other guests, in a fit of jealous rage he shot her. The small metallic gun was the perfect weapon for the metal manipulator.

The body of Jamie was carried off the train and Sirius asked the conductor to start the train once more. As the train began to move off Sirius returned to the dining car with all the guests and asked them to be seated again at their assigned tables. The mood was somber as the guests took their seats but the relative mood was fairly calm considering the events that had just taken place.

"I think perhaps we should have something to eat and it may help to put us all further at ease." Said Sirius and he called for his waiting staff who brought in the first of the planned courses. The guests were served lobster tails, caviar, delicious biscuit crackers and a choice of sweet potatoe and chilli or creamy leek soup. As the guests forced themselves to try the food they soon began to eat up and its wasnt long before they were discussing the murder amongst themselves.

It was a little past 10.15pm, the clock had chimed once a short moment ago which had sent chills around the room and brought a moments silence with it. The silence was quickly broken with reassuring remarks to each other but also by the sounds of one of the guests coughing. As the coughing grew and became more violent the guests attention turned to who was now choking. It was....

youno2much who was now on his feet and ch*king violently and uncontrollably. He clutched at his throat and clawed at his shirt collar but continued to ch*ke and it was a short while later that blood began to run down his face from his eyes ears and nose. Everyone at the end table E got up and moved towards the from of the car as youno2much began to turn a shade of purple and blue. He fell to the floor and convulsed for a short time before finally spasming so hard that he broke his back and then he was dead. He had been poisoned.

"Quick, what had he been eating?" Shouted one of the guests and after the table was checked it was discovered that he had only tried the sweet potato and chilli soup and as it turned out was the only guest to do so.

Earlier, when the food had been brought in, the pots of soup had been brought forward from table to table and served to whoever wanted it in the soup bowl on the table in front of them. youno2much had been heard earlier declaring how could "eat the whole pot" when the pot arrived at his table and he saw that no one had eaten any. The guests assumed that the killer had heard this and made their move after the soup had been served. There had been a small window of opportunity between once the food was served and the when the guests began to eat where some stragglers who had been to the lavatory may have poisoned the soup...

As the murderer is found out again they are pounced upon and NotSoPosh is pinned amongst a heap of bodies as the guests fight to restrain her...

As the train pulled up to the platform for its next unscheduled stop, it was met by several police officers who had already been alerted to the murder. The officers boarded the train and arrested NotSoPosh. As they led her off the train she struggled against her restraints like a mad woman possessed. She shouted back at the guests and Sirius standing on the platform, "youno2much was a sexy but heartless man and I killed him because he has always spurned my advances and if I can't have him no one can! I poisoned the soup using the venom I had taken from lemonbuttercreams spider which I stole earlier in the night. While you fools were all busy getting ready to stuff your faces or returning from a toilet fumble, I slipped the venom into the soup and watched on with joy as youno2much died in agony. Mwahaha".

The police led NotSoPosh away and the body of youno2much had been carried out and was now loaded onto the back of an ambulance. Again, it had been decided that the remaining guests get back on the train and continue their journey. Sirius ushered everyone back onboard and back to their seats in the dining car and the train set off once more.

One murder would be bad enough for any group of companions, but after a second murder the guests were now on edge. Were the 2 murders related? Would there be more? If so, who would be next? These questions and more flashed across the minds and faces of the remaining guests and they looked at each other with nervous suspicion.

"Can I have your attention please?" announced Sirius. "I cannot apologise enough for what has transpired here this evening and for bringing you all together to what has become a fateful place. My intentions were good and, while this night could not have been foreseen, I still feel the duty is mine to apologise none the less. Outside of the dining car there are cabins numbered from 1 to 10 with 1 being the furthest from this car. Those of you who wish to retire for the evening can find a place in one of the cabins, and each cabin has 2 separate beds. Any of you that wish to remain here with myself in the dining car, I will have my waiting staff serve more food and some wine and would hope that we can find a little solace with each other."

Most of the guests remained with Sirius in the dining car and some wine was brought along with what was to be their main course. A selection of lamb chops with ligurian broad bean pesto, honey glazed spiced roast goose with confit potatoes, and salmon & spinach with tartare cream were served amongst the guests tables. Red and white wine was also brought out and a bottle of each was placed at each table before the waiting staff left the dining car again.

5 of the cabins had been occupied by 8 of the guests. IntriguedD and IntriguedJ were in cabin 1, Vine and lemonbuttercream occupied cabin 3, Sparkles007 and Innocentimes were in cabin 4, MissDreavus in cabin 5 and badboybesty in cabin 10.

The guests in the dining car talked amongst themselves and were still noticeably suspicious of each other, but as the wine and food were consumed most started to relax a little again. It was now almost midnight and after consuming the wine the guests in the dining car had started to take bathroom breaks. The bathroom was at the far end of the cabins car, next to cabin 1. Most of the guests had been and returned but 1 or 2 were missing, they had been seen chatting in the open doorway to the occupants of one of the cabins so no concerns were raised.

As Sirius had drank some wine himself, and as his guests seemed to have already been before him, he excused himself and left the dining car on route to the lavatory. No sooner than Sirius had closed the door behind him to the dining car, he could be heard shouting "Oh my God!"

At that the cabin doors opened, as did the door to the dining car, and everyone looked on to see the body of MissDreavus lying on the corridor floor outside one of the empty cabins. The body had a head wound and a blood stained wine bottle lay on the floor beside it.

"What the hell is going on here Sirius?" shouted Vine from the doorway to his cabin, "Did you bring us all here to die?!" he said.

"This not my doing Vine, I swear it. A third murder when we have already had 2 with both previous murderers already removed from the train, I wonder are these murders connected?" Said Sirius.

Sirius learned in and checked the body for a pulse but there was none. Blood oozed from an open would in MissDreavus head and pooled on the floor next to the door to the cabin beside. When he checked the wine bottle Sirius could see it had already been opened and there was a mark of lipstick around part of the rim of the mouth of the bottle, the lipstick did not match that worn by MissDreavus. Not conclusive evidence at any rate he thought, but a potential clue none the less which Interested him...

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

And the list of guests....

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

D from Intrigued32"

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

As the accusation was made, all the guests in the cabin car corridor turned to look at IntriguedD but he was already in flight. He pushed past the horse and into the dining car where he took a knife from the table and put his back to the cars rear wall.

"You fuckers wont take me alive!" he shouted. The guests filled the dining car and semi circled around IntriguedD and he slashed out wildly with his knife to keep them back. At that point IntriguedJ approached and talked her man down, he lowered the knife and they embraced and it was then that Estragon hit D over the head with a bottle of white from table E.

The authorities were called again and upon their arrival to the next station D was taken into custody. J would later tell the guests that her and MissDreavus had been getting closer than D liked since a 3way they had and the jealousy had consumed him and led him to murder.

Once D was in custody, the body of MissDreavus removed and all remaining passengers back on the train, it moved off once more. It was decided that there was safety in numbers and that all passengers should sit together in the dining car once more. As everyone sat down a head count was taken and it seemed one person was missing, Sparkles007 was nowhere to be seen. Sirius, Vine and TheMechanic1 went together from the dining car to search for her, checking the cabins as they went. When Vine opened the door to the lavatory at the end of the cabin car, Sparkles lifeless body lay slumped on the toilet. She had a bag over her head and it was clear that someone had suffocated her during the commotion of the previous murder...

"Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B"

Thank you so much!

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B"

Looks like the lucky ones and innocent ones are all on table A... just saying

By *uge G RectionMan  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B"

Surprised you got time to write all that what with being in a cell with those two!

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

Looks like the lucky ones and innocent ones are all on table A... just saying "

Thanks.... now I'm going to get killed this time round

"D from Intrigued32"

As the accusation was made, all the guests in the cabin car corridor turned to look at IntriguedD but he was already in flight. He pushed past the horse and into the dining car where he took a knife from the table and put his back to the cars rear wall.

"You fuckers wont take me alive!" he shouted. The guests filled the dining car and semi circled around IntriguedD and he slashed out wildly with his knife to keep them back. At that point IntriguedJ approached and talked her man down, he lowered the knife and they embraced and it was then that Estragon hit D over the head with a bottle of white from table E.

The authorities were called again and upon their arrival to the next station D was taken into custody. J would later tell the guests that her and MissDreavus had been getting closer than D liked since a 3way they had and the jealousy had consumed him and led him to murder.

Once D was in custody, the body of MissDreavus removed and all remaining passengers back on the train, it moved off once more. It was decided that there was safety in numbers and that all passengers should sit together in the dining car once more. As everyone sat down a head count was taken and it seemed one person was missing, Sparkles007 was nowhere to be seen. Sirius, Vine and TheMechanic1 went together from the dining car to search for her, checking the cabins as they went. When Vine opened the door to the lavatory at the end of the cabin car, Sparkles lifeless body lay slumped on the toilet. She had a bag over her head and it was clear that someone had suffocated her during the commotion of the previous murder..."

Wifey! NOOOOOOOOO

Essex

"D from Intrigued32"

Once D was in custody, the body of MissDreavus removed and all remaining passengers back on the train, it moved off once more. It was decided that there was safety in numbers and that all passengers should sit together in the dining car once more. As everyone sat down a head count was taken and it seemed one person was missing, Sparkles007 was nowhere to be seen. Sirius, Vine and TheMechanic1 went together from the dining car to search for her, checking the cabins as they went. When Vine opened the door to the lavatory at the end of the cabin car, Sparkles lifeless body lay slumped on the toilet. She had a bag over her head and it was clear that someone had suffocated her during the commotion of the previous murder..."

Oh no.... they killed sparkles

I don't know who you are

But I will find you

And I will kick you for killing Sparkles

Essex

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

Thanks.... now I'm going to get killed this time round "

Nope still the lucky table

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

Nope still the lucky table "

sounds like something a killer would say??? Showing no remorse for poor sparkles..... now nsp will be sad in her cell with only two men for company

...when Sirius leaned in and removed the bag from Sparkles007 head he saw a tie tied around her neck. It seems the bag had been placed over her head after the murder and the tie was infact the murder weapon...

Essex

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

Nope still the lucky table sounds like something a killer would say??? Showing no remorse for poor sparkles..... now nsp will be sad in her cell with only two men for company "

Lol you and your theories.

Essex

Accusation- InnocentTimes

able A -

Ms Bossy Biatch

badboybesty

Stingly Byron

Lily White

_obbychick

back2thefuture3

Table B-

Incandescent

TheMechanic1

MissDreavus

EssexLad20

NotSoPosh (killer)

Table C-

Anabelle21

IntriguedD (killer)

Magneto (killer)

BluebellRacer

_rincess peach

Table D-

Candyfloss2000

Estragon

Vivacious Handful

Vine

lemonbuttercream

Jamie Hants (deceased)

Table E-

Sparkles007

Innocentimes

IntriguedJ

youno2much (deceased)

F&B

Nope still the lucky table sounds like something a killer would say??? Showing no remorse for poor sparkles..... now nsp will be sad in her cell with only two men for company

Lol you and your theories.

"

I'll have fun with 2 men and a lady.... Would prefer 3 men....

"Accusation- InnocentTimes"

Its got to be

"Accusation- InnocentTimes

Its got to be "

First incorrect guess in afraid

Essex

Its got to be "

He tortures her with good porn too apparently

Essex

Its got to be

First incorrect guess in afraid "

Oh ffs I was so sure of it lol

Its got to be

First incorrect guess in afraid

Oh ffs I was so sure of it lol"

Noooooo!! I was sure too

Essex

Accusation- badboybesty

"Accusation- badboybesty"

And you said our table was a safe place... now you throw me out!

"Accusation- badboybesty"

Gobbychick could smell a faint whiff of liquor in the toilet cubicle. "Was it bourbon?" She thought. She accused badboybesty who looked riddled with guilt. For he was indeed the murderer and _obbychick had guessed correctly!...

Essex

"Accusation- badboybesty

And you said our table was a safe place... now you throw me out! "

Hahahaha I get a little too competitive when it comes to games. I chuck family out and they’d tell you it’s true

Yaaaaaas!! Well done!!

"Accusation- badboybesty

Gobbychick could smell a faint whiff of liquor in the toilet cubicle. "Was it bourbon?" She thought. She accused badboybesty who looked riddled with guilt. For he was indeed the murderer and _obbychick had guessed correctly!..."

Bang goes the perfect table A!!!

I did it to avenge NSP as she was tossed aside by her future wife!

"Accusation- badboybesty

Gobbychick could smell a faint whiff of liquor in the toilet cubicle. "Was it bourbon?" She thought. She accused badboybesty who looked riddled with guilt. For he was indeed the murderer and _obbychick had guessed correctly!..."

Besty you bastard. You killed my wife. Come to the cells with me

Shropshire

"Accusation- badboybesty

How could you! Using me as an alibi now Posh is locked up!

Take him away!

I can't cope right now is this payback for putting dibs on Jamies pudding?!

Essex

"Accusation- badboybesty

Yay I knew he was being too chatty during this murder.

Thanks for spoiling my table boooooo

"Accusation- badboybesty

Gobbychick could smell a faint whiff of liquor in the toilet cubicle. "Was it bourbon?" She thought. She accused badboybesty who looked riddled with guilt. For he was indeed the murderer and _obbychick had guessed correctly!...

Bang goes the perfect table A!!!

I did it to avenge NSP as she was tossed aside by her future wife!"

Awwwwww. I forgive you then

Badboybesty turned out to be the most well behaved murderer imaginable. He sat down at a table in the dining car, surrounded by the guests, and explained his motives. He had been enraged when Sparkles007 had previously accused her future wifey, NotSoPosh, of committing a previous murder. "Snitches get stiches" He said...

"Accusation- badboybesty

Take him away!

I can't cope right now is this payback for putting dibs on Jamies pudding?! "

100% yes Queen Cobra

Thanks BadboyBesty

Shropshire

"Accusation- badboybesty

Take him away!

100% yes Queen Cobra"

I sorry ghosty

Please don't kill me!

Omg... can deceased people be murderers?!?

"Accusation- badboybesty

Take him away!

100% yes Queen Cobra

I sorry ghosty

Please don't kill me!

Omg... can deceased people be murderers?!? "

Maybe if there’s a Halloween edition. That’s when it’s my time to shine

At the next platform, when the trained stopped and once the police had taken besty from the train, the body of Sparkles007 was carried out. Some of the guests began to cry as Sparkles was a dear friend and had been taken too soon.

Once the train was under way again the remaining guests and Sirius gathered once more in the dining car. It was now into the wee small hours and the trains final stop would be the platform from which it first set off. It would take an hour or so to get there, Sirius told the guests, and people started to feel like the end of this traumatic night was finally in sight.

Most of the guests where sat around tables A, B and C with Innocentimes sat on his own at table D drinking from a bottle of white. It was then that the lighting fixture above him creeked and crashed down on top of him, killing him outright. On closer inspection of the light fitting it seemed that some screws had been removed earlier in the evening...

"At the next platform, when the trained stopped and once the police had taken besty from the train, the body of Sparkles007 was carried out. Some of the guests began to cry as Sparkles was a dear friend and had been taken too soon.

Once the train was under way again the remaining guests and Sirius gathered once more in the dining car. It was now into the wee small hours and the trains final stop would be the platform from which it first set off. It would take an hour or so to get there, Sirius told the guests, and people started to feel like the end of this traumatic night was finally in sight.

Most of the guests where sat around tables A, B and C with Innocentimes sat on his own at table D drinking from a bottle of white. It was then that the lighting fixture above him creeked and crashed down on top of him, killing him outright. On closer inspection of the light fitting it seemed that some screws had been removed earlier in the evening..."

RIP innocenttimes.

Shropshire

"At the next platform, when the trained stopped and once the police had taken besty from the train, the body of Sparkles007 was carried out. Some of the guests began to cry as Sparkles was a dear friend and had been taken too soon.

Most of the guests where sat around tables A, B and C with Innocentimes sat on his own at table D drinking from a bottle of white. It was then that the lighting fixture above him creeked and crashed down on top of him, killing him outright. On closer inspection of the light fitting it seemed that some screws had been removed earlier in the evening...

RIP innocenttimes."

That's some premeditated shizz... others were off the cuff (except maybe the gun)

Oh no I'll cry ghost years for you

"Oh no I'll cry ghost tears for you "

RIP innocenttimes.

That's some premeditated shizz... others were off the cuff (except maybe the gun)"

Evil. Pure evil....

RIP innocenttimes.

That's some premeditated shizz... others were off the cuff (except maybe the gun)

Evil. Pure evil.... "

At least i did it for a reason.... how did the killer know who was going to sit there???

As the guests lifted the light fitting off of Innocentimes body and laid his corpse on the floor to cover with a sheet, a screwdriver was spotted beneath table C...

"As the guests lifted the light fitting off of Innocentimes body and laid his corpse on the floor to cover with a sheet, a screwdriver was spotted beneath table C..."

There's only 3 left there!

"As the guests lifted the light fitting off of Innocentimes body and laid his corpse on the floor to cover with a sheet, a screwdriver was spotted beneath table C...

There's only 3 left there! "

C is my favourite table

"As the guests lifted the light fitting off of Innocentimes body and laid his corpse on the floor to cover with a sheet, a screwdriver was spotted beneath table C...

C is my favourite table "

Princess peach is being very quiet during all this

C is my favourite table

Princess peach is being very quiet during all this "

I've noticed as much too...

Essex

Damn sorry I left. Let me catch up

hold on..... plot twist.... is the driver not responsible for maintenance?

"hold on..... plot twist.... is the driver not responsible for maintenance? "

Indeed he is

Essex

"hold on..... plot twist.... is the driver not responsible for maintenance?

Indeed he is "

Is the driver part of this??

Indeed he is

Is the driver part of this??"

The driver is on the train...

Essex

Indeed he is

The driver is on the train..."

Hmmm should we make him our first guess??

Essex

Ok let’s go with accusation - train driver

Indeed he is

Hmmm should we make him our first guess??"

Don't ask me, im slamming nsp... i mean im in the slammer with nsp!

Indeed he is

Hmmm should we make him our first guess??

Don't ask me, im slamming nsp... i mean im in the slammer with nsp! "

Right on both counts.

"Ok let’s go with accusation - train driver "

The first guess accusing the driver is incorrect. Wonko pulls the break for a sec and _obbychick slides off her chair

Essex

"Ok let’s go with accusation - train driver

The first guess accusing the driver is incorrect. Wonko pulls the break for a sec and _obbychick slides off her chair "

Hahaha great, who am I landing on

The first guess accusing the driver is incorrect. Wonko pulls the break for a sec and _obbychick slides off her chair

Hahaha great, who am I landing on"

Gobbychick lands on top of Innocentimes corpse before being helped to her feet again

Gobbychick lands on top of Innocentimes corpse before being helped to her feet again "

So she landed on a stiff one then!!!

Essex

Gobbychick lands on top of Innocentimes corpse before being helped to her feet again "

Damn If only this happened whilst he was alive

Gobbychick lands on top of Innocentimes corpse before being helped to her feet again

So she landed on a stiff one then!!! "

boom! See, I told you I liked your thinking

I take pride in the train service I run.

You perverted homicidal maniacs are ruining my reputation

J'accuse!

Gobby.

Cos I want it to be her so she can join me in the cell

"I take pride in the train service I run.

You perverted homicidal maniacs are ruining my reputation "

I only employ the most professional of people

"J'accuse!

Gobby.

Cos I want it to be her so she can join me in the cell"

The second accusation is made and a second wrong guess

Essex

boom! See, I told you I liked your thinking "

You both are making me sound a little creepy now.

The lady that fucks dead corpses

Shropshire

"J'accuse!

Gobby.

The second accusation is made and a second wrong guess "

Genuinely shocked, was sure it was Gobby!

Essex

"J'accuse!

Gobby.

I’ll be sure to come visit you NSP....

"J'accuse!

Gobby.

Aww crap.

boom! See, I told you I liked your thinking

You both are making me sound a little creepy now.

The lady that fucks dead corpses "

Well you couldn't fuck a living corpse

We just and we love you really, you little necro you

"J'accuse!

Gobby.

The second accusation is made and a second wrong guess

I’ll be sure to come visit you NSP.... "

Please do..... I have sexy men....

And boobs

Essex

Let’s go with bluebell as the third guess. Since she was convinced this innocent soul would kill poor innocent times

Accusation- bluebell

"Let’s go with bluebell as the third guess. Since she was convinced this innocent soul would kill poor innocent times

Accusation- bluebell "

Ooh..... Bluebell would be a fine cell mate too...

"Let’s go with bluebell as the third guess. Since she was convinced this innocent soul would kill poor innocent times

Accusation- bluebell "

Gobbychick, on her feet now, placed up and down the dining car as she deliberated who she thought the final murder might be.

"I accuse you, BluebellRacer" she said.

With her correct guess Bluebell had been found out and the motive to her crime was explained....

Knew it

Essex

[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 22:22:06]

Essex

Accusation- bluebell

Your wish has come true yay

I’ll visit you sexy lot soon and bring cake "

Shropshire

I wanted to join NSP

Accusation- bluebell

I’ll visit you sexy lot soon and bring cake "

Yay! Sorry about the accusation....

"Knew it"

I can sleep tonight knowing I'm safe

I'm so sorry you're dead and you can never sleep again

"I wanted to join NSP "

Yeah baby

"[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 22:22:06]"

3 killers all at the same table... wow and to think i even shared my bed with her!

Essex

Accusation- bluebell

I’ll visit you sexy lot soon and bring cake

Yay! Sorry about the accusation.... "

You are forgiven as long as I can squeeze in without committing a murder

"I wanted to join NSP

Yeah baby "

Don't lie, you just wanted round 4 with me!!!!

"[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 22:22:06]

3 killers all at the same table... wow and to think i even shared my bed with her! "

And now a cell forever....

Accusation- bluebell

You are forgiven as long as I can squeeze in without committing a murder "

We will sneak you in....

Earlier in the evening, after the food started to be served and amidst all the chaos, Innocentimes had refused BluebellRacer when she asked for his pudding. This enraged her like nothing else as pudding was her favourite thing and she decided she would take revenge. Earlier in the night she had found the maintenance car beyond the cabin car when pretending to take a bathroom break, and she had found a screwdriver. When the guests were gathered round the newly discovered body of MissDreavus she made her move, standing on table D she screwed most of the screws holding the light fitting in place. She then moved Innocentimes drink from table E to table D and with some devilish luck and timing, the falling light fitting killed her intended victim...

Shropshire

3 killers all at the same table... wow and to think i even shared my bed with her! "

Table of deviants and miscreants! You know it's the table you want to be at

"Earlier in the evening, after the food started to be served and amidst all the chaos, Innocentimes had refused BluebellRacer when she asked for his pudding. This enraged her like nothing else as pudding was her favourite thing and she decided she would take revenge. Earlier in the night she had found the maintenance car beyond the cabin car when pretending to take a bathroom break, and she had found a screwdriver. When the guests were gathered round the newly discovered body of MissDreavus she made her move, standing on table D she screwed most of the screws holding the light fitting in place. She then moved Innocentimes drink from table E to table D and with some devilish luck and timing, the falling light fitting killed her intended victim..."

She's cold. I like it

Accusation- bluebell

You are forgiven as long as I can squeeze in without committing a murder

We will sneak you in.... "

Bring cake (and hide a file in it!!)

On future services we will not be serving pudding. It's much to dangerous.

Essex

"Earlier in the evening, after the food started to be served and amidst all the chaos, Innocentimes had refused BluebellRacer when she asked for his pudding. This enraged her like nothing else as pudding was her favourite thing and she decided she would take revenge. Earlier in the night she had found the maintenance car beyond the cabin car when pretending to take a bathroom break, and she had found a screwdriver. When the guests were gathered round the newly discovered body of MissDreavus she made her move, standing on table D she screwed most of the screws holding the light fitting in place. She then moved Innocentimes drink from table E to table D and with some devilish luck and timing, the falling light fitting killed her intended victim..."

Tut tut....all this over some pudding.

I’m rather shocked at you bluebell, I still have that pudding hiding under my dress as well.

Sirius, this has been a lot of fun. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Really a fine way to spend a couple of evenings!

You put so much thought into it and I'm so glad you and the others bullied me out of a break to join in.

Also, cheers for my sexy cell mates.....

Well done syrius. Great game

Well done everyone who played

"On future services we will not be serving pudding. It's much to dangerous. "

No pudding? Your sacked!

"On future services we will not be serving pudding. It's much to dangerous.

No pudding? Your sacked! "

Gobby is bringing cake. We are fine.

"Knew it

I can sleep tonight knowing I'm safe

I'm so sorry you're dead and you can never sleep again "

I’d be lying if I said I was at peace with being murdered in the first act.

Essex

3 killers all at the same table... wow and to think i even shared my bed with her!

Table of deviants and miscreants! You know it's the table you want to be at "

I’m happy with the innocent table after chucking off badboybesty

Amazing! I've thoroughly enjoyed this game. It's probably my favourite thread of the year so far. It's a shame more people didn't get involved but I had so much fun with everyone who did join in.

Thank you so much for the effort you've put in! I'm very impressed and thankful for your time.

BluebellRacer was detained by the remaining guests and when the train finally arrived back at the nights starting point, the authorities took Bluebell into custody and Innocentimes body was taken away also.

All the remaining guests disembarked the train and Sirius spoke to them one last time.

"No one could have expected this night, these murders. It has been a rattling experience for us all and I am sorry that I have put you through this. I am only glad that the rest of you have made it back safely. Perhaps in the future I may arrange another social, but for now I wish you all a safe journey home and I thank you for having come along on the Fabulous Express". With a lick of his boots and in an apparent puff of smoke Sirius vanished and the night came to an end.

Sirius you have made a dull weekend very enjoyable, you put a lot of hard work and effort into this and I think all the ladies that took part should show their gratification to you by sending you boobs to your inbox....(if it gets too full then please let it spill over into mine!!)

All jokes aside... well done and hats off to you good sir

Many thanks to everyone for playing and making this as fun as it's been

"BluebellRacer was detained by the remaining guests and when the train finally arrived back at the nights starting point, the authorities took Bluebell into custody and Innocentimes body was taken away also.

All the remaining guests disembarked the train and Sirius spoke to them one last time.

"No one could have expected this night, these murders. It has been a rattling experience for us all and I am sorry that I have put you through this. I am only glad that the rest of you have made it back safely. Perhaps in the future I may arrange another social, but for now I wish you all a safe journey home and I thank you for having come along on the Fabulous Express". With a lick of his boots and in an apparent puff of smoke Sirius vanished and the night came to an end. "

Brilliant!

"Sirius you have made a dull weekend very enjoyable, you put a lot of hard work and effort into this and I think all the ladies that took part should show their gratification to you by sending you boobs to your inbox....(if it gets too full then please let it spill over into mine!!)

All jokes aside... well done and hats off to you good sir "

Haha I'm happy with thanks

"Sirius you have made a dull weekend very enjoyable, you put a lot of hard work and effort into this and I think all the ladies that took part should show their gratification to you by sending you boobs to your inbox....(if it gets too full then please let it spill over into mine!!)

All jokes aside... well done and hats off to you good sir

Haha I'm happy with thanks "

*puts boobs away*

Table of deviants and miscreants! You know it's the table you want to be at

I’m happy with the innocent table after chucking off badboybesty "

Meanie!!

That was a fantastic game. So much fun!

Shropshire

"Many thanks to everyone for playing and making this as fun as it's been "

No, thanks to you!

Absolutely brilliant Sirius!!!

My favourite forum thread for ages!

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this!

now what we all going to do?

I want to reply to you all but my fingers are cramping lol

Thank you for your kind words and thanks again for joining in and having fun with it.

If we do this again I will have a little help and that will hopefully make things even better

"now what we all going to do? "

Essex

Thank you Sirius for coming up with this wonderful idea and entertaining us this weekend. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent. Well done.

The rest of the guests are pinned to my dart board and I'm using my prison sheets to makes effigies of them all.

"Thanks BadboyBesty "

Made space for you on my cloud

Essex

"Thank you Sirius for coming up with this wonderful idea and entertaining us this weekend. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.

"

Thank you to all you murderers, the deceased (You all will be remembered) and the rest for making it enjoyable too

"Thank you Sirius for coming up with this wonderful idea and entertaining us this weekend. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you to all you murderers, the deceased (You all will be remembered) and the rest for making it enjoyable too "

"BluebellRacer was detained by the remaining guests and when the train finally arrived back at the nights starting point, the authorities took Bluebell into custody and Innocentimes body was taken away also.

"No one could have expected this night, these murders. It has been a rattling experience for us all and I am sorry that I have put you through this. I am only glad that the rest of you have made it back safely. Perhaps in the future I may arrange another social, but for now I wish you all a safe journey home and I thank you for having come along on the Fabulous Express". With a lick of his boots and in an apparent puff of smoke Sirius vanished and the night came to an end. "

Yay!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

well I've just caught up on it all. Sirius, hats off to ya and well done

"well I've just caught up on it all. Sirius, hats off to ya and well done "

Many thanks but really it went so well because of the rest of you getting involved and making it super fun

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

A summary of this weekends game has been requested so:

Jamie Hants, our first victim, was shot in the dining car by Magneto.

youno2much, victim number 2, died in the dining car from poisoning and was killed by NotSoPosh.

MissDreavus, our 3rd victim, was killed in the corridor of the cabins car by IntriguedD you used a wine bottle.

Sparkles007, victim number 4, was str*ngled to death with a tie in the lavatory by badboybesty.

Innocentimes, our 5th and final victim, was killed in the dining car by a falling light fixture which had been loosened by BluebellRacer.

Shropshire

And I still never got my sodding pudding...

"And I still never got my sodding pudding... "

I hope you are making up for it with tonight's tea lol I'm having appletart and custard atm, mmmm

It was good fun Sirius . Even though I couldn't keep up with all the different threads

"It was good fun Sirius . Even though I couldn't keep up with all the different threads "

Thank you mate and I struggled myself to be honest lol

"It was good fun Sirius . Even though I couldn't keep up with all the different threads

Thank you mate and I struggled myself to be honest lol "

Maybe next time create a spreadsheet with the guests in the left hand column. Next 5 can be one for each murder. Mark the victim in red. Murder in blue then the guesses in green. You can then filter the column and be able to quickly post the list of guesses / keep track of the game

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve really enjoyed reading through this. Most entertaining shout me for the next one

» Add a new message to this topic