By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's hear the rules OP and then we can decide if we are in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wislandMan  over a year ago

Newquay

Yes what's the drill?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I give out a three word location off the what3words app and the first person to send me a topless picture from that location is the winner. No prizes just a bit of fun

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I give out a three word location off the what3words app and the first person to send me a topless picture from that location is the winner. No prizes just a bit of fun"

ahahah, you don't ask for much do you? Why on earth would anyone do that? Am I missing something??

Yes a sense of fun and adventure

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

And of course you absolutely won’t be waiting at the location, will you

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

So a woman in this game has to give her precise location (down to a 2m square)....

You don’t see an issue with this OP? .

Is the first one going to be....

My bed room?

By any chance

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

So a topless male pic is ok then? ??

By *r FirecrackerMan  over a year ago

London / Reading

This would be a great start to a book! That book would be about a serial killer by the way :-/

"I give out a three word location off the what3words app and the first person to send me a topless picture from that location is the winner. No prizes just a bit of fun"

Umm.... no

NBVN x

Male or female topless pic and the location could be anywhere in the UK, and no I won't be there waiting I'm in Bletchley Milton Keynes

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

"Male or female topless pic and the location could be anywhere in the UK, and no I won't be there waiting I'm in Bletchley Milton Keynes "

So you are in two places at once

A woman doesn't have to give her location at all if she is near the 3word location she goes there takes a pic and then goes about her daily business

I admire your optimism... And i thought i was optimistic hoping for a message on fab!

To be fair, this is something that could work but it would be a bit tricky with the widespread nature of forum folk.

OP - people will always be suspicious of something like this. If it had come from one of the popular women then it would have had a much different reaction

"Yes a sense of fun and adventure"

Anybody living in Bletchley would need a sense of fun and adventure to get through the day

Okehampton

"To be fair, this is something that could work but it would be a bit tricky with the widespread nature of forum folk.

OP - people will always be suspicious of something like this. If it had come from one of the popular women then it would have had a much different reaction "

You think that anyone on fab, the vast majority of whom, don’t have a face pic, have locations that are “down our lane” or “London” (I.e a large place) would give out their exact location on the internet and are highly protective of their privacy would give out there exact location because the person asking has a Fanny?

Really?

Okehampton

"To be fair, this is something that could work but it would be a bit tricky with the widespread nature of forum folk.

OP - people will always be suspicious of something like this. If it had come from one of the popular women then it would have had a much different reaction

You think that anyone on fab, the vast majority of whom, don’t have a face pic, have locations that are “down our lane” or “London” (I.e a large place) and are highly protective of their privacy would give out there exact location because the person asking has a Fanny?

Really? "

Strange but if writing DD sort it out;

You think that anyone on fab, the vast majority of whom, don’t have a face pic, have locations that are “down our lane” or “London” (I.e a large place) would give out their exact location on the internet and are highly protective of their privacy would give out there exact location because the person asking has a Fanny?

Really? "

You think the men of this site wouldn't do that?

Really?

Okehampton

Really?

Really?"

More fool them

Really?

Really?

More fool them "

True but I don't think it's fair to jump on the OP with some of the comments here.

If I give jams.table.took as a what3words location. It's in some trees in Regents Park in London. I'm sure those with 'London' as a location could get there, take a pic and be gone again quickly. In no way have they given away where they live or any detail about themselves except that they are in London.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Sounds a good game tbh! But need a nice summers day to get out and about I play a simlar game out on my bike hide and seek giving clues as to where I will b have been found twice! Hopefully get back to it after June x

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Omg hell no!!!

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Good Game Good Game as Brucie would have said.....

OP - people will always be suspicious of something like this. If it had come from one of the popular women then it would have had a much different reaction "

My response would be the same even if one of the 'popular women' had suggested it.

NBVN x

My response would be the same even if one of the 'popular women' had suggested it.

NBVN x "

Yours wasn't one of the ones I was referring to

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I can’t even get the Mrs to go to the corner shop for a pint of milk. What hope do I have to convince her to head off to a random location, take a photo of her norks and send it to a stranger all for the chance to not win a prize?

I will stick with my non fun existence

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Concrete Cows Now

Okehampton

NBVN x

Yours wasn't one of the ones I was referring to "

So who were your referring or is that a secret?

This place......

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Omg hell no!!! "

Do abbreviations count? That’s five words!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Is it going to be somewhere in the Pacific?

NBVN x

Yours wasn't one of the ones I was referring to

So who were your referring or is that a secret?

This place......"

The folk who decided to provide sarcastic replies even if they misunderstood it in the first place

» Add a new message to this topic