FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > Good idea or bad idea?

Good idea or bad idea?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the matchmaker thread was quite a success and I’ve been thinking! Dangerous I know I have an idea for a little game we could play but I’m not sure how well or not it would be received.

The game would be me being mystic Wanda and using my magical powers once again but this I would draw a tarot card for each person who wanted to play and then post the card chosen and a little description to go with.

What do you think?

Good idea, bad idea? Would people be offended or even a little scared?

Is it against the rules?

It would just be for fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Didn’t read the OP but I’m in

"Didn’t read the OP but I’m in "

It’s not now! It would be on Sunday if people wanted it!

I thought the date would be pretty magical 12/12/21

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I’d definitely be up for this Wanda

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"Didn’t read the OP but I’m in

It’s not now! It would be on Sunday if people wanted it!

I thought the date would be pretty magical 12/12/21 "

I read it and still don’t know what it is but I’m still in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hit me dealer.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Deal me in wander xx

Ooo interesting idea, I'm in!

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

In too

I am very intrigued!!

Why the hell not I’m in

So you pick a card and write something? Is that it or am I missing something?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm still not sure...but I'm in.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Me scared bring on the fear count me in but you already knew that

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

So long as I'm not about to kick the bucket before I've, emptied the drinks cabinet, used up all my condoms, and cleared the savings accounts out, I'll play along with what the future might hold.

On a serious note though, I can tell you a tale where a spooky chain of events led me to scamming a scammer who was scaring the living shits out of elderly vulnerable people using tarot cards.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m in this could be very intriguing. and well done OP

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

Why not I’m in

Looks like this is the thread then!

Was only testing the waters but if you all want in and it’s not against the rules

I’d be in. I’m open minded but unsure about things like tarot but willing to be converted!

I’m definitely in

By *otmyrealname99Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Candy man's not going to come for us is he?

Ooh count ms in x

I’m in

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I’m in

Yes please Wanda

I don’t quite understand what’s going on, but I’m in Thanks x

"Didn’t read the OP but I’m in "

You got the King of Swords

Mental clarity, intellectual power, authority, truth

The King of Swords is a symbol of intellectual power and authority and has the courage and intellect to achieve all that he desires. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, you are in your power, ruling from a place of authority and respect. You stand firm in your truth and express yourself with deep conviction. As a result, others pay attention to what you have to say.

Sent with love and light

"I’d definitely be up for this Wanda "

You got Queen of Pentacles

Nurturing, practical, providing financially, a working parent.

The Queen of Pentacles is the nurturing mother of the material world. At home, she shows her love for others by cooking nutritious meals, maintaining a clean and inviting home, and giving warm cuddles to those who need it most. She is also able to work a full-time job and make a financial contribution to the household, often as the primary breadwinner. She is masterful at taking care of the practical needs of work, home and family, while also giving her love and support to those she cares about.

Sent with love and light

Aberdeen

"Didn’t read the OP but I’m in

You got the King of Swords

Mental clarity, intellectual power, authority, truth

The King of Swords is a symbol of intellectual power and authority and has the courage and intellect to achieve all that he desires. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, you are in your power, ruling from a place of authority and respect. You stand firm in your truth and express yourself with deep conviction. As a result, others pay attention to what you have to say.

Sent with love and light "

Wanda you are gonna have a busy night giving us our reading

"Hit me dealer. "

You got four of cups

Meditation, contemplation, apathy, reevaluation

When the Four of Cups turns up in a Tarot reading, new invitations and opportunities are flowing to you, but for now, you’re saying “no” and turning them away. Perhaps the prospects do not interest you, or your cup is full, or you already have too much on your plate. Use your discernment to decide on what is truly important to you, and don't be afraid to decline new projects that don't align with your future path

Sent with love and light

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

Yes I’m happy to play

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Oh yes please absolutely.. Big offer though! Feel free to make up any intuitive shite

"Deal me in wander xx "

You got Judgement! rebirth, inner calling, absolution

The Judgement card is calling you to rise up and embrace a higher level of consciousness for the service of your Highest Good. You are experiencing a spiritual awakening and realising that you are destined for so much more. This is your cosmic up-levelling! You hear the call and are ready to act. Tune in to a higher frequency. Let go of your old self and step into this newest version of who you really are.

Sent with love and light

"Ooo interesting idea, I'm in! "

You got five of cups, Regret, failure, disappointment, pessimism

The Five of Cups often appears in a Tarot reading when a situation hasn’t turned out the way you expected, and you are sad, regretful, and disappointed. Instead of moving on with your life, you are choosing to wallow in your self-pity. All you can focus on right now is what went wrong and how you failed. Sweetheart, it’s time to get over it! Sure, feel the feels, but set yourself a time limit for your self-pity and then pull yourself together and move on.

Sent with love and light

"In too "

You got seven of cups, Opportunities, choices, wishful thinking, illusion

The Seven of Cups is a card of new opportunities, choices, and at times, illusion. When the Seven of Cups appears in a Tarot reading, you have many options and opportunities from which you can choose. But be careful! You are prone to illusion and unrealistic ideals. An opportunity with promises of more money, more fame, or more power may sound appealing, but as you look deeper into what is on offer, you may realise it’s not everything it’s cracked up to be. Your ego may pull you in a specific direction, but it’s important you check in with your Higher Self first. Evaluate your options and dig below the surface to discover what’s involved with each choice.

Sent with love and light

"I am very intrigued!! "

You got four of swords, Rest, relaxation, meditation, contemplation, recuperation

The Four of Swords tells you to rest before you take on the next challenge. You have reached an important first milestone and must recharge your energy before the next phase begins so you are refreshed and ready to go. Even if you are highly productive and driven, take time out from your busy schedule to restore your energy and heal the body and the mind. Constant stress and tension will break even the hardest and most resilient of people but brief periods of rest enable you to refresh your energy, concentration and focus so that you are ready for the next challenge

Sent with love and light

"Why the hell not I’m in"

You got Ace of Pentacles, new financial or career opportunity, manifestation, abundance

The Ace of Pentacles, like the other Aces of the Tarot, represents new beginnings, opportunities, and potential – and as a Pentacles card, these new beginnings correlate to the material world: finances, wealth, career, physical health and manifestation of your goals. You may receive a new job offer, an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you’ll have the chance to bring an idea to fruition. No matter the occasion, the Ace of Pentacles heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation – but it is not a free ride. As with all Aces in the Tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavour but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you.

Sent with love and light

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Colchester

I trust you.

Count me in.

"So you pick a card and write something? Is that it or am I missing something?"

You got, nine of cups, Contentment, satisfaction, gratitude, wish come true

You know those moments when you glance around and feel your heart overflowing with love and appreciation for everything you have created in your life? That’s what the Nine of Cups is about: emotional fulfilment, happiness and contentment. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, you are content in all aspects of your life – relationships, work, lifestyle, well-being and more. You are basking in the abundance of life and experiencing your emotions with such intensity and pleasure.

Sent with love and light

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Ok, I’m always receptive to a constructive observation, good or bad…

"I'm still not sure...but I'm in. "

You got, The Emperor, Authority, establishment, structure, a father figure

As the father figure of the Tarot deck, The Emperor suggests that you are adopting this fatherly role (regardless of whether you are male or female), providing for your family, and protecting and defending your loved ones. You may be the breadwinner or the ‘rock’ for those who rely on your stability and security.

Sent with love and light

"Me scared bring on the fear count me in but you already knew that "

You got King of Wands, Natural-born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honour

The King of Wands represents pure fire energy in its masculine form. Unlike the other Wands court cards, the King is not so interested in creation and creativity, or in dreaming up ideas and implementing them himself. Instead, he is more inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualise it. Thus, when the King of Wands appears in a Tarot reading, it is a sign you are stepping into the role of a visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want to go, and now you are manifesting that vision with the support of those around you. Others naturally gravitate towards you because you are charismatic, focused, and determined, and they believe in you and your vision. They want to be a part of what you are manifesting and are here to support you one hundred percent of the way. You are also masterful at getting other people to do your work for you while keeping them on-side throughout the process

Sent with love and light

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Me wanda xx

"So long as I'm not about to kick the bucket before I've, emptied the drinks cabinet, used up all my condoms, and cleared the savings accounts out, I'll play along with what the future might hold.

On a serious note though, I can tell you a tale where a spooky chain of events led me to scamming a scammer who was scaring the living shits out of elderly vulnerable people using tarot cards. "

You got Knight of Swords, Ambitious, action-oriented, driven to succeed, fast-thinking

As with all Knights of the Tarot deck, the Knight of Swords is a man (or woman) on a mission – once he has his mind set on something, nothing is stopping him. And as a Swords card, this Knight actively uses the power of his intellect to achieve his goals.

Sent with love and light

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

I'm in x

"Hit me dealer.

You got four of cups

Meditation, contemplation, apathy, reevaluation

When the Four of Cups turns up in a Tarot reading, new invitations and opportunities are flowing to you, but for now, you’re saying “no” and turning them away. Perhaps the prospects do not interest you, or your cup is full, or you already have too much on your plate. Use your discernment to decide on what is truly important to you, and don't be afraid to decline new projects that don't align with your future path

Interesting, holds some truth to it, though i believe some interpretation is needed for the saying "no" part.. quite interesting *rubs chin*

Love and light to you too Wanda

"I’m in this could be very intriguing. and well done OP"

You got, six of Swords, Transition, change, rite of passage, releasing baggage

The Six of Swords shows that you are in a state of transition, leaving behind what was familiar and moving towards the unknown. You might be moving house, leaving a relationship, changing jobs, going through a rite of passage or a mental shift. This change may be your own doing or forced upon you, and you may feel sad to leave behind what is so familiar to you. However, you know this move is essential for your growth and personal development. The sadness over what you have lost (or released) will soon be replaced by greater mental clarity and a renewed acceptance of change. You will become a better person as a result.

Sent with love and light

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

I'll play too x

"Why not I’m in"

You got Page of Wands, Inspiration, ideas, discovery, limitless potential, free spirit

With the Page of Wands, you are inclined to give anything and everything a go. You embrace the opportunity to start out on a new journey or project and see where it takes you. You do not necessarily have a solid plan in place, nor do you really know where you are headed, but you are excited about the possibilities.

Sent with love and light

Mayfair

"I'm still not sure...but I'm in.

You got, The Emperor, Authority, establishment, structure, a father figure

As the father figure of the Tarot deck, The Emperor suggests that you are adopting this fatherly role (regardless of whether you are male or female), providing for your family, and protecting and defending your loved ones. You may be the breadwinner or the ‘rock’ for those who rely on your stability and security.

Now that is Boogie-WandaLand!

"I’d be in. I’m open minded but unsure about things like tarot but willing to be converted! "

You got two of swords, Difficult decisions, weighing up options, an impasse, avoidance

The Two of Swords indicates that you are facing a challenging decision, but you are unclear about which option to take. Both possibilities may seem equally good – or equally bad – and you are stumped about which will lead you to the best outcome. You must be able to weigh up the pros and cons of each choice and then make a conscious judgment. Use both your head (your mind and the intellect) and your heart (your feelings and intuition) to choose the path that is most in alignment with your Higher Self.

Sent with love and light

"I’m definitely in "

You got the seven of wands, Challenge, competition, protection, perseverance

After the success of the Six of Wands, you are now in an enviable position and are being challenged by others who want to take your place. You worked hard to get to where you are, but some people covet what you have and are prepared to fight you for it. While it is flattering that they strive for your success, it also makes for a tense and competitive environment because you need to protect what you earned and must continually prove yourself

Sent with love and light

"Candy man's not going to come for us is he?"

You got, five of wands, Conflict, disagreements, competition, tension, diversity

In the Tarot, the Fives typically represent conflict and change, and the Five of Wands is no exception. This card indicates that you are in the midst of battle, tension, and competition with others and it is impacting your ability to move forward with your goals. Rather than being able to work towards a common goal, you are running up against constant opposition.

Sent with love and light

By *ogueAngelMan  over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

Sounds interesting, and fitting to my intent for new beginnings! I'm in!

"Ooh count ms in x"

You got, Strength, Strength, courage, persuasion, influence, compassion

The Strength card represents strength, determination, and power – like The Chariot. However, while The Chariot signifies outer strength and will, the Strength card speaks to the inner strength and the human spirit's ability to overcome any obstacle. Strength is about knowing you can endure life’s obstacles. You have great stamina and persistence, balanced with underlying patience and inner calm. You are committed to what you need to do, and you go about it in a way that shows your composure and maturity.

Sent with love and light

"I’m in"

You got, three of wands, Progress, expansion, foresight, overseas opportunities

While the Two of Wands speaks to planning for the future from a place of safety and comfort, the Three of Wands shows that your plans are now well underway and you are considering even more opportunities to expand your current strategy and maximise your ultimate potential. Everything is progressing steadily and as expected, thanks to your solid preparation and ongoing drive

Sent with love and light

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Does the pack have the grim reaper card??

Aberdeen

"I’m in "
not sure if that was mine

"I’m in "

You got nine of swords, Anxiety, worry, fear, depression, nightmares

The Nine of Swords suggests that dark thoughts and disturbing feelings are weighing you down (and keeping you up at night). You are worrying excessively about a situation, and your negative thoughts are getting the better of you, leaving you stressed and anxious. The more you associate with your fears, the more they will rule your life. As you obsess over what’s not working, the more anxious you become and the more you will worry. It becomes a negative cycle where one awful thought leads to another, and another, and another until they overwhelm you. Just as the nine swords are stacked upon each other on the wall, so too are your negative thoughts.

Sorry lovely sent with love and light

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Ooh yes mistress Wanda, I would definitely step into your parlour and be in for this.

"Yes please Wanda "

You got, The Hanged Man, Pause, surrender, letting go, new perspectives

The Hanged Man reminds you that sometimes you have to put everything on hold before you can take the next step, or the Universe will do it on your behalf (and it may not always be at the most convenient time!). You may have heard the saying, ‘What got you here won’t get you there’, and that indeed is at play in this card. The Hanged Man calls you to release the old mental models and behavioural patterns that no longer serve you so you can see your world from a new perspective and embrace new opportunities that would have otherwise been hidden from you if you didn’t hit the brakes.

Sent with love and light

Mayfair

"Does the pack have the grim reaper card??"

Yes, but that's only for people who are really really really called "Suzi".

"I don’t quite understand what’s going on, but I’m in Thanks x"

You got five of swords, Conflict, disagreements, competition, defeat, winning at all costs

The Five of Swords turns up when you have had a falling out, disagreement or conflict, and you are walking away with a sense of sadness and loss. You may be upset and resentful over the heated words you said and now wish you could take back. ‘Bad blood’ and a general ‘icky-ness’ hang over you as your relations have turned sour.

Sent with love and light

Aberdeen

"I’m in

You got nine of swords, Anxiety, worry, fear, depression, nightmares

The Nine of Swords suggests that dark thoughts and disturbing feelings are weighing you down (and keeping you up at night). You are worrying excessively about a situation, and your negative thoughts are getting the better of you, leaving you stressed and anxious. The more you associate with your fears, the more they will rule your life. As you obsess over what’s not working, the more anxious you become and the more you will worry. It becomes a negative cycle where one awful thought leads to another, and another, and another until they overwhelm you. Just as the nine swords are stacked upon each other on the wall, so too are your negative thoughts.

Sorry lovely sent with love and light "

freaky. Maybe something in this

"Does the pack have the grim reaper card??

Yes, but that's only for people who are really really really called "Suzi". "

"Yes I’m happy to play"

You got The Devil, Shadow self, attachment, addiction, restriction, sexuality

The Devil card represents your shadow (or darker) side and the negative forces that constrain you and hold you back from being the best version of yourself. You may be at the effect of negative habits, dependencies, behaviors, thought patterns, relationships, and addictions. You have found yourself trapped between the short-term pleasure you receive and the longer-term pain you experience. Just as the Lovers card speaks to duality and choice, so too does The Devil; however, with The Devil, you are choosing the path of instant gratification, even if it is at the expense of your long-term well-being. In effect, you have sold your soul to the devil!

Sent with love and light

"Yes I’m happy to play"

You got six of wands, Success, public recognition, progress, self-confidence

The Six of Wands appears when you have reached an important milestone or achieved a significant goal, and you are confident, self-assured, and successful. You harnessed your strengths and talents to bring about a happy outcome in your endeavours and made it through the chaos of the Five of Wands, minimising your distractions and focusing on the task at hand. Yes, there were challenges along the way, but you overcame them by concentrating your energies on the one target.

Sent with love and light

"Yes please Wanda

You got, The Hanged Man, Pause, surrender, letting go, new perspectives

The Hanged Man reminds you that sometimes you have to put everything on hold before you can take the next step, or the Universe will do it on your behalf (and it may not always be at the most convenient time!). You may have heard the saying, ‘What got you here won’t get you there’, and that indeed is at play in this card. The Hanged Man calls you to release the old mental models and behavioural patterns that no longer serve you so you can see your world from a new perspective and embrace new opportunities that would have otherwise been hidden from you if you didn’t hit the brakes.

Thank you so much, lovely

Time to re shuffle the cards!

"Why the hell not I’m in

You got Ace of Pentacles, new financial or career opportunity, manifestation, abundance

The Ace of Pentacles, like the other Aces of the Tarot, represents new beginnings, opportunities, and potential – and as a Pentacles card, these new beginnings correlate to the material world: finances, wealth, career, physical health and manifestation of your goals. You may receive a new job offer, an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you’ll have the chance to bring an idea to fruition. No matter the occasion, the Ace of Pentacles heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation – but it is not a free ride. As with all Aces in the Tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavour but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you.

This is so very true. Thank you

"Yes I’m happy to play

The Six of Wands appears when you have reached an important milestone or achieved a significant goal, and you are confident, self-assured, and successful. You harnessed your strengths and talents to bring about a happy outcome in your endeavours and made it through the chaos of the Five of Wands, minimising your distractions and focusing on the task at hand. Yes, there were challenges along the way, but you overcame them by concentrating your energies on the one target.

Looks like I pulled two for you

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Thank you wonder you are the best

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Me scared bring on the fear count me in but you already knew that

You got King of Wands, Natural-born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honour

The King of Wands represents pure fire energy in its masculine form. Unlike the other Wands court cards, the King is not so interested in creation and creativity, or in dreaming up ideas and implementing them himself. Instead, he is more inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualise it. Thus, when the King of Wands appears in a Tarot reading, it is a sign you are stepping into the role of a visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want to go, and now you are manifesting that vision with the support of those around you. Others naturally gravitate towards you because you are charismatic, focused, and determined, and they believe in you and your vision. They want to be a part of what you are manifesting and are here to support you one hundred percent of the way. You are also masterful at getting other people to do your work for you while keeping them on-side throughout the process

Thank you this is so true xX

Awaits being bypassed. Hey ho. Story of my life in the forums atm.

"Oh yes please absolutely.. Big offer though! Feel free to make up any intuitive shite "

You got The Wheel of Fortune, Good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point

The Wheel of Fortune reminds you that the wheel is always turning and life is in a state of constant change. If you’re going through a difficult time rest assured that it will get better from here. Good luck and good fortune will make their return in time. Similarly, if things are going well, know this, too, will change and life may return to ‘normal’ soon. This cycle shows why it is so important to cherish the blissful moments in your life and make the most of them while they are within reach – because in a flash they could be gone.

Sent with love and light

"I trust you.

Count me in. "

You got two of pentacles, Multiple priorities, time management, prioritisation, adaptability.

When the Two of Pentacles appears in a Tarot reading, it’s safe to say you are juggling your priorities, roles and responsibilities. For example, you may be a working parent, a general manager of a business, an administrative assistant in a busy office, or someone who works multiple jobs. In the upright position, this card notes you are doing an excellent job of balancing these different priorities, and you can take on whatever life throws at you; but this Two reminds you that the line between coping with these demands and losing control is thin. You need to manage your time, energy and resources carefully so you do not lose your balance.

Sent with love and light

"Ok, I’m always receptive to a constructive observation, good or bad…"

You got The Chariot, Control, willpower, success, action, determination

The Chariot is a card of willpower, determination, and strength. You have discovered how to make decisions in alignment with your values with the Lovers card, and now you are taking action on those decisions. When The Chariot appears in a Tarot reading, take it as a sign of encouragement. You have set your objectives and are now channeling your inner power with a fierce dedication to bring them to fruition. When you apply discipline, commitment and willpower to achieve your goals, you will succeed.

Sent with love and light

"Me wanda xx"

You got The Sun, Positivity, fun, warmth, success, vitality

The Sun represents success, radiance and abundance. The Sun gives you strength and tells you that no matter where you go or what you do, your positive and radiant energy will follow you and bring you happiness and joy. People are drawn to you because you can always see the bright side and bring such warmth into other people’s lives. This beautiful, warm energy is what will get you through the tough times and help you succeed. You are also in a position where you can share your highest qualities and achievements with others. Radiate who you are and what you stand for; shine your love on those you care about.

Sent with love and light

"I'm in x "

You got Ace of Cups, Love, new relationships, compassion, creativity

With the Ace of Cups, Divine love and compassion are pouring through you. You are a vessel for deep, spiritual love from the Universe, and you can’t help but let that love flow through you and into the world. You receive love, you give love, you ARE love. Your heart overflows.

Sent with love and light

"I'll play too x"

You got Queen of Cups, Compassionate, caring, emotionally stable, intuitive, in flow.

The Queen of Cups is nurturing, caring, compassionate and sensitive. When you see her in a Tarot reading, you are embodying her ‘nurturing mother’ energy. You support others by listening with your heart, being compassionate, and caring for them deeply. You are empathic and can sense the needs of others by tuning in to your intuition, and you hold the space for others to express their emotions and be the truest, most authentic versions of themselves. You have mastered this in such a way that, even though you hold space for emotional expression, you don’t take on other people’s energy or emotional issues because you are well-grounded and know where to create a healthy separation.

Sent with love and light

"Sounds interesting, and fitting to my intent for new beginnings! I'm in!"

You got Knight of Cups, Creativity, romance, charm, imagination, beauty

The Knight of Cups is the classic romantic of the Tarot deck. He is in touch with his intuition and emotions, and he uses them masterfully to charm and attract others. He shows compassion and understanding towards others because he has learned to understand his own feelings and emotions. The Knight is kind, caring and very in touch with his feminine side. He might be found writing a romantic poem to his lover, creating art inspired by his innermost feelings or appreciating a vibrant sunset with a glass of champagne in his hand. His heart is wide open, and he wears it on his sleeve. He shares his love freely with others, without constraint or worry; he is in love with love itself.

Sent with love and light

"Does the pack have the grim reaper card??"

No! Lol you want a card?

"Ooh yes mistress Wanda, I would definitely step into your parlour and be in for this."

You got The Hierophant, Spiritual wisdom, religious beliefs, conformity, tradition,institutions

The Hierophant card represents an established set of spiritual values and beliefs and is often correlated with religion and other formal doctrines. Before you can discover your own belief systems and make your own choices (as associated with the next card, The Lovers), The Hierophant encourages you to learn the fundamental principles from a trusted source.

Sent with love and light

"Awaits being bypassed. Hey ho. Story of my life in the forums atm. "

You got Ten of cups, Divine love, blissful relationships, harmony, alignment

The Ten of Cups embodies happiness, joy, and emotional contentment, particularly in your relationships and family. You have created an abundance of love and happiness in your life, and you now share this love with others, expanding your heart even more. This card often appears when you are surrounded by your loved ones with whom you share a powerful and deep connection. You appreciate and support one another, and together, you help each other reach your highest potential. It brings you so much joy to see your loved ones succeed and live happy lives

Sent with love and light

Have I missed anyone out? Let me know and I’ll draw a card for you!

Sorry if I have it was tricky keeping track of where I was up to

I hope you all enjoyed! Much love to you all

Aberdeen

"Have I missed anyone out? Let me know and I’ll draw a card for you!

I hope you all enjoyed! Much love to you all "

out of curiosity how many cards are there in a set of tarot’s?

I hope you all enjoyed! Much love to you all out of curiosity how many cards are there in a set of tarot’s?"

Aberdeen

I hope you all enjoyed! Much love to you all out of curiosity how many cards are there in a set of tarot’s?

78 "

thank you

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Colchester

"I trust you.

Count me in.

You got two of pentacles, Multiple priorities, time management, prioritisation, adaptability.

When the Two of Pentacles appears in a Tarot reading, it’s safe to say you are juggling your priorities, roles and responsibilities. For example, you may be a working parent, a general manager of a business, an administrative assistant in a busy office, or someone who works multiple jobs. In the upright position, this card notes you are doing an excellent job of balancing these different priorities, and you can take on whatever life throws at you; but this Two reminds you that the line between coping with these demands and losing control is thin. You need to manage your time, energy and resources carefully so you do not lose your balance.

Thank you

"I trust you.

Count me in.

Sent with love and light

Thank you "

Your welcome my friend

STOKE ON TRENT

"Me wanda xx

You got The Sun, Positivity, fun, warmth, success, vitality

The Sun represents success, radiance and abundance. The Sun gives you strength and tells you that no matter where you go or what you do, your positive and radiant energy will follow you and bring you happiness and joy. People are drawn to you because you can always see the bright side and bring such warmth into other people’s lives. This beautiful, warm energy is what will get you through the tough times and help you succeed. You are also in a position where you can share your highest qualities and achievements with others. Radiate who you are and what you stand for; shine your love on those you care about.

Wow xxxxxx

I hope you all enjoyed! Much love to you all out of curiosity how many cards are there in a set of tarot’s?

78 thank you "

Your welcome

"Ooh count ms in x

The Strength card represents strength, determination, and power – like The Chariot. However, while The Chariot signifies outer strength and will, the Strength card speaks to the inner strength and the human spirit's ability to overcome any obstacle. Strength is about knowing you can endure life’s obstacles. You have great stamina and persistence, balanced with underlying patience and inner calm. You are committed to what you need to do, and you go about it in a way that shows your composure and maturity.

Scarily accurate, I am the strong one and I'm resilient, seems life sends challenges knowing I can cope. Thank you

"Ooh count ms in x

Sent with love and light

Scarily accurate, I am the strong one and I'm resilient, seems life sends challenges knowing I can cope. Thank you "

Your very welcome

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

"Yes I’m happy to play

Sent with love and light

Looks like I pulled two for you "

Yes but In a strange way their both correct

Thank you x

STOKE ON TRENT

I love mine

Mama wanda xxx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

If you're still drawing cards, I'd love to see what comes up for me. Hugs, Polly xxx

By *nM Fantasy seekersCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Count me in x

"I love mine

Mama wanda xxx"

Thanks Yas! I’m glad you do

"Yes I’m happy to play

Sent with love and light

Looks like I pulled two for you

Yes but In a strange way their both correct

Thank you x

"

Your very welcome

"If you're still drawing cards, I'd love to see what comes up for me. Hugs, Polly xxx"

For you Polly, definitely! Let me have a coffee and wake up and I’ll re shuffle the cards

I’ll be back x

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"So long as I'm not about to kick the bucket before I've, emptied the drinks cabinet, used up all my condoms, and cleared the savings accounts out, I'll play along with what the future might hold.

On a serious note though, I can tell you a tale where a spooky chain of events led me to scamming a scammer who was scaring the living shits out of elderly vulnerable people using tarot cards.

You got Knight of Swords, Ambitious, action-oriented, driven to succeed, fast-thinking

As with all Knights of the Tarot deck, the Knight of Swords is a man (or woman) on a mission – once he has his mind set on something, nothing is stopping him. And as a Swords card, this Knight actively uses the power of his intellect to achieve his goals.

You are pretty accurate there Wanda! Maybe there are one or two indicators in my profile, and indeed the verifications that give away some of my personality traits. It's 6 30am Saturday morning when half the world and his dog is having a lay in, here am I planning my attack for the weekend to make the most of it. Without having a set of tarot cards, or a crystal ball on the table here, I would say that judging from the input you have put into this thread, you are someone who considers that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well, which in turn suggests that you are someone who sets pretty high standards, on and off the weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship. By answering everyone individually though, I'm inclined to think that underneath what may be a battle worn, concrete hardened crust, there is a very caring individual underneath who treats everyone, whatever their station in life is, as equals. Perhaps you have a marshmallow in the depths of your inner self, which if discovered by the wrong person ready to take advantage, could your Achilles heel.

XXX Dave

Sent with love and light

You are pretty accurate there Wanda! Maybe there are one or two indicators in my profile, and indeed the verifications that give away some of my personality traits. It's 6 30am Saturday morning when half the world and his dog is having a lay in, here am I planning my attack for the weekend to make the most of it. Without having a set of tarot cards, or a crystal ball on the table here, I would say that judging from the input you have put into this thread, you are someone who considers that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well, which in turn suggests that you are someone who sets pretty high standards, on and off the weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship. By answering everyone individually though, I'm inclined to think that underneath what may be a battle worn, concrete hardened crust, there is a very caring individual underneath who treats everyone, whatever their station in life is, as equals. Perhaps you have a marshmallow in the depths of your inner self, which if discovered by the wrong person ready to take advantage, could your Achilles heel.

XXX Dave "

Oh my! Wow thank you so much for your kind words, you clearly see people that’s a special gift

"If you're still drawing cards, I'd love to see what comes up for me. Hugs, Polly xxx"

Ok Polly! You got Ten of Pentacles, Wealth, financial security, family, long-term success, contribution.

The Ten of Pentacles is a positive sign that you have reached a point of completion and accomplishment in your journey. As a Pentacles card, this sense of accomplishment is likely to be the result of a successful career path, smart financial investments, a stable home environment and a possible committed and long-term relationship. You have accumulated wealth and abundance through your hard work and dedication and can now relish sharing this wealth with others. This is one of those cards that promise everything will eventually come together and you will be proud of everything you achieved.

Sent with love and light

"Count me in x"

Sorry lovely you got Eight of Swords, Negative thoughts, self-imposed restriction, imprisonment, victim mentality

The Eight of Swords reveals that you feel trapped and restricted by your circumstances. You believe your options are limited with no clear path out. You might be in an unfulfilling job, an abusive relationship, a significant amount of debt or a situation way out of alignment with your inner being. You are now trapped between a rock and a hard place, with no resolution available. However, take note that the woman in the card is not entirely imprisoned by the eight swords around her, and if she wanted to escape, she could. She merely needs to remove the blindfold and free herself from the self-imposed bindings that hold her back.

Sent with love and light

Have I missed anyone?

I'm probably too late again as I was for the last one

"I'm probably too late again as I was for the last one "

I’m shuffling the cards for you lovely, I’ll be back with the card and meaning

"I'm probably too late again as I was for the last one "

So you’ve got the six of cups, Revisiting the past, childhood memories, innocence, joy.

The Six of Cups is a card that takes you back to the happy memories from your past, whether as a child, teenager or young adult. You may simply be revisiting those memories in your mind, or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends. You could go to a high school reunion or reconnect with an old buddy. A teenage sweetheart or past lover may turn up again. These connections bring you a sense of joy and happiness as you reminisce over all the fun times you had together. Take this occasion to explore whether you still have a lot in common and if you wish to continue the relationship now.

Sent with love and light

"Awaits being bypassed. Hey ho. Story of my life in the forums atm.

The Ten of Cups embodies happiness, joy, and emotional contentment, particularly in your relationships and family. You have created an abundance of love and happiness in your life, and you now share this love with others, expanding your heart even more. This card often appears when you are surrounded by your loved ones with whom you share a powerful and deep connection. You appreciate and support one another, and together, you help each other reach your highest potential. It brings you so much joy to see your loved ones succeed and live happy lives

Oh my gosh Wanda...how true this is. Bloody he'll, thank you so much, this response means so much to me, and is so true... how, how did you do that ???, xxxx

Aberdeen

I’m in and see if today is more positive

"I'm probably too late again as I was for the last one

So you’ve got the six of cups, Revisiting the past, childhood memories, innocence, joy.

The Six of Cups is a card that takes you back to the happy memories from your past, whether as a child, teenager or young adult. You may simply be revisiting those memories in your mind, or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends. You could go to a high school reunion or reconnect with an old buddy. A teenage sweetheart or past lover may turn up again. These connections bring you a sense of joy and happiness as you reminisce over all the fun times you had together. Take this occasion to explore whether you still have a lot in common and if you wish to continue the relationship now.

Thanks Wanda.

I prefer not to re-visit those years

Can you do another please ?

"Awaits being bypassed. Hey ho. Story of my life in the forums atm.

Sent with love and light

Oh my gosh Wanda...how true this is. Bloody he'll, thank you so much, this response means so much to me, and is so true... how, how did you do that ???, xxxx"

Aww I’m pleased for you lovely

"I’m in and see if today is more positive "

Ok you asked! The Hermit, Soul-searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance

The Hermit shows that you are taking a break from everyday life to draw your energy and attention inward and find the answers you seek, deep within your soul. You realize that your most profound sense of truth and knowledge is within yourself and not in the distractions of the outside world. You leave behind the mundane to set off on a journey of self-discovery, led only by your inner wisdom and guiding light. Now is the perfect time to go on a weekend retreat or sacred pilgrimage, anything in which you can contemplate your motivations, personal values and principles, and get closer to your authentic self.

Sent with love and light

"I'm probably too late again as I was for the last one

Sent with love and light

Thanks Wanda.

I prefer not to re-visit those years

Can you do another please ? "

Ok you! The Chariot, Control, willpower, success, action, determination

The Chariot is a card of willpower, determination, and strength. You have discovered how to make decisions in alignment with your values with the Lovers card, and now you are taking action on those decisions. When The Chariot appears in a Tarot reading, take it as a sign of encouragement. You have set your objectives and are now channeling your inner power with a fierce dedication to bring them to fruition. When you apply discipline, commitment and willpower to achieve your goals, you will succeed.

As always sent with love and light

Aberdeen

"I’m in and see if today is more positive

Ok you asked! The Hermit, Soul-searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance

The Hermit shows that you are taking a break from everyday life to draw your energy and attention inward and find the answers you seek, deep within your soul. You realize that your most profound sense of truth and knowledge is within yourself and not in the distractions of the outside world. You leave behind the mundane to set off on a journey of self-discovery, led only by your inner wisdom and guiding light. Now is the perfect time to go on a weekend retreat or sacred pilgrimage, anything in which you can contemplate your motivations, personal values and principles, and get closer to your authentic self.

thank you very much appreciated

By *ogueAngelMan  over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Sounds interesting, and fitting to my intent for new beginnings! I'm in!

You got Knight of Cups, Creativity, romance, charm, imagination, beauty

The Knight of Cups is the classic romantic of the Tarot deck. He is in touch with his intuition and emotions, and he uses them masterfully to charm and attract others. He shows compassion and understanding towards others because he has learned to understand his own feelings and emotions. The Knight is kind, caring and very in touch with his feminine side. He might be found writing a romantic poem to his lover, creating art inspired by his innermost feelings or appreciating a vibrant sunset with a glass of champagne in his hand. His heart is wide open, and he wears it on his sleeve. He shares his love freely with others, without constraint or worry; he is in love with love itself.

Sent with love and light

"

Gotta say, that's pretty much spot on. Thank you! X

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"If you're still drawing cards, I'd love to see what comes up for me. Hugs, Polly xxx

Ok Polly! You got Ten of Pentacles, Wealth, financial security, family, long-term success, contribution.

The Ten of Pentacles is a positive sign that you have reached a point of completion and accomplishment in your journey. As a Pentacles card, this sense of accomplishment is likely to be the result of a successful career path, smart financial investments, a stable home environment and a possible committed and long-term relationship. You have accumulated wealth and abundance through your hard work and dedication and can now relish sharing this wealth with others. This is one of those cards that promise everything will eventually come together and you will be proud of everything you achieved.

Thank you Wanda. Received with light and love. Makes me sound a bit like Bill Gates lol (though hasn't he just got divorced? so possibly not all quite so rosy). I don't have the billions, but there is more than a little truth in your reading. Particularly in the bit about being able in some small ways to help others who haven't had quite as much good fortune in life.

» Add a new message to this topic