FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > Help us develop rules for a Dungeons and Dragons sex game

Help us develop rules for a Dungeons and Dragons sex game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are trying to develop a Dungeons and Dragons sex game.

Its quite complicated and is going to take a lot of time. But if any one else wants to help smash these 2 amazing worlds of ttrpgs and swinging together, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Some ideas that have been floated so far :

Hp is represented by clothes and when you lose a point you lose an item.

Npcs roles are acted out by a player or the dm of the same sex as the npc, and this is decided by highest roll. These npcs will give important information in exchange for sexual favors.

Rest periods will be played put as intermission lasting 2 minutes in real time per 1 hour in game time. And bonus start recovery or special start effects will be applied to the whole party if you can make some one in your party cum before the rest period ends.

I'm sure there has to be some horny nerds of like minds out there that would like to join this adventure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hynot0214Couple  over a year ago

Street

I think you have to consider always need two DM one male and one female. The perfect is both Bi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome idea guys. I think that you could use Random’s to play the NPCs in the game and use Fab forum to advertise the roles.

Useful traits could be:

Deep throat (given)

Anal (received)

Squirting

Oral skills

Skills and traits never even crossed my mind. Great shout.

By *ounaughtypairCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This is a brilliant idea. Iv been playing a kinky pc fantasy game called Claire’s quest that’s abit like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d also like to suggest that magic items could be real life play toys.

If you’ve evidence of a toy, say a wand, that can bring you off on record time or make you gush then the DM gets to add a plus to it. Toys could be used to attack another member. For example an NPC has a dildo of doom and casts it on a player then the player has to take it in real life whilst on the group video.

"This is a brilliant idea. Iv been playing a kinky pc fantasy game called Claire’s quest that’s abit like this"

Interesting. Do you mind if I pm you for a chat about this. I'm sure there are some aspects of that game that could be useful. Thanks for joining the thread. All input is very welcome

"I’d also like to suggest that magic items could be real life play toys.

If you’ve evidence of a toy, say a wand, that can bring you off on record time or make you gush then the DM gets to add a plus to it. Toys could be used to attack another member. For example an NPC has a dildo of doom and casts it on a player then the player has to take it in real life whilst on the group video. "

Great suggestion.

By *untyfontaineMan 33 weeks ago

Bexley

Rapscallion_art on Twitter had been periodically posting a supplement for their kinky fantasy world. Although I think they're using a d6 system, not 5e. (Also their art comprises of fitting very big things into very small places, so FYI don't Google them on your work computer).

Also I backed a Phoenix Grey's Lewd Dungeon Adventures on Kickstarter. Which was a two player d6 system.

Zaunis developed some very sexy 5e character classes and races on their gumroad.

I think there's scope out there for this, especially after the nonsense earlier this year with Hasbro that resulted in the SRD and OGL going into the Creative Commons. Under CC you wouldn't face the litigious wrath for WoTC's lawyers for coming up with a sex positive supplement under that system.

By *cottishVikingBearMan 32 weeks ago

N. London

"This is a brilliant idea. Iv been playing a kinky pc fantasy game called Claire’s quest that’s abit like this"

There's also a text-based game called Monster Girl Dreams that has a sex-based battle system build around sex acts as 'attacks' and orgasms as 'kills'.

» Add a new message to this topic