FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Refund due to restrictions

Refund due to restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Covid pages said there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to cancel membership. Perhaps I am unobservant but I can’t see it. Can anyone help? Tried to message the profile who posted about the restrictions but it will not accept messages from males. Very frustrating and shoddy planning

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ichyngaynaCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

In very small writing at the bottom of your home page it says.. Contact hit that then go from there

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"The Covid pages said there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to cancel membership."
It doesn't, it says "Just use contact link at bottom of homepage". It's the same Contact link as you'd use to contact Admin for any other reason.

Just out of interest, which site supporter's benefit have you lost during the current restrictions? I've seen a number of threads asking for reduction/refund but, as far as I can see, I haven't lost any features.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The Covid pages said there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to cancel membership.It doesn't, it says "Just use contact link at bottom of homepage". It's the same Contact link as you'd use to contact Admin for any other reason.

Just out of interest, which site supporter's benefit have you lost during the current restrictions? I've seen a number of threads asking for reduction/refund but, as far as I can see, I haven't lost any features."

The only features we don't currently have access to are the clubs and meet sections and quite rightly so.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

The only features we don't currently have access to are the clubs and meet sections and quite rightly so. "

Which are free to use normally

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, the link at the bottom of the home page or any page on the desktop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP, you only joined the site a week ago, when COVID restrictions were already in place?

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

How tight can you get? Its a fiver!

"OP, you only joined the site a week ago, when COVID restrictions were already in place? "

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"OP, you only joined the site a week ago, when COVID restrictions were already in place? "

Maybe he thought by paying it would lift the restrictions and get some instant action

Whoever is looking a reduction or refund of the £5 for two months silver membership,because one of two benefits have need temporarily suspended,must be a right tight bugger

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

The only features we don't currently have access to are the clubs and meet sections and quite rightly so.

Which are free to use normally

"

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"Whoever is looking a reduction or refund of the £5 for two months silver membership,because one of two benefits have need temporarily suspended,must be a right tight bugger "

None of the site supporter benefits have been removed.

"The Covid pages said there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to cancel membership. Perhaps I am unobservant but I can’t see it. Can anyone help? Tried to message the profile who posted about the restrictions but it will not accept messages from males. Very frustrating and shoddy planning"

I'll give you £2.50 for your gold..

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The Covid pages said there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to cancel membership.It doesn't, it says "Just use contact link at bottom of homepage". It's the same Contact link as you'd use to contact Admin for any other reason.

Just out of interest, which site supporter's benefit have you lost during the current restrictions? I've seen a number of threads asking for reduction/refund but, as far as I can see, I haven't lost any features."

I’ve asked that on a number of threads, no-one ever wants to answer me.

Admin never reply to any message I've ever sent.

So good luck with this one

Talk about tight its a fiver ffs

"Talk about tight its a fiver ffs "

The guy is entitled to ask for a refund if the rules allow it there is no need for bitchy comments about his choice.

"Talk about tight its a fiver ffs

The guy is entitled to ask for a refund if the rules allow it there is no need for bitchy comments about his choice. "

Well personally i find it ridiculous so entitled to have an opinion

"Talk about tight its a fiver ffs

The guy is entitled to ask for a refund if the rules allow it there is no need for bitchy comments about his choice.

Well personally i find it

ridiculous so entitled to have a

n opinion "

Sites already full of freeloaders, it does coast money to maintain it you know?? Little bit of site support doesnt hurt anyones pocket try other sites you won't even get on them without a credit card

And has a meet veri from 5 days ago.

I thought people aren't allowed to do that on here at the moment.

"OP, you only joined the site a week ago, when COVID restrictions were already in place?

I thought people aren't allowed to do that on here at the moment."

You can verify. It just doesn't display.

"OP, you only joined the site a week ago, when COVID restrictions were already in place?

I thought people aren't allowed to do that on here at the moment.

You can verify. It just doesn't display. "

I know. My point is he had a meet in past week. When actual meets are not allowed. And he only joined a week ago. So it wouldn't be a meet veri from long time ago.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

He could be a returner who has had an old meet verify him.

"He could be a returner who has had an old meet verify him. "