FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Membership

Membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to pay via the txt option

Txt swing to 79100 and it’s failing to send. Always have done it this way. Anyone else having problems ? Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowjobgiver2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

That may be a technical fault with your network. Did you say no to any additional charges other than your monthly bill? A cap?

By *uckbiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I put £10 on a PAYG mobile last week and topped up my fabguys ok. Then went to do here and nothing. Apparently I was charged £5 plus a standard message meaning it left under £5 to top up this swingers account.

Messaged admin twice but no response. Quite disappointed as this has been the 1st time it’s happened in over 6 years.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I put £10 on a PAYG mobile last week and topped up my fabguys ok. Then went to do here and nothing. Apparently I was charged £5 plus a standard message meaning it left under £5 to top up this swingers account.

Messaged admin twice but no response. Quite disappointed as this has been the 1st time it’s happened in over 6 years. "

You mean this at the top of this page:

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/text

TERMS: This pay by text service is for 18+ only. By texting SWING to 79100 you are agreeing to pay £5, in return you get the specified number of days of site supporter upgrade as described below. This is not a subscription and you will be billed once when you receive a msg from 79100. Standard network charges also apply. IP winconltd.com

By *INTO1Man  over a year ago

stirling

It’s happened to me four times

By *ndylynne10Man  over a year ago

henfield

UNABLE TO PAY BY TEXT

By *igguy99Man  over a year ago

warrington

Exactly the same problem

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Trying to pay via the txt option

Txt swing to 79100 and it’s failing to send. Always have done it this way. Anyone else having problems ? Cheers "

Send me the money and I'll sort it for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes this has happened the last couple of times I tried to pay ended up listening to there message for three minutes and paying by that method

By *ehindblue eyes123Man  over a year ago

Norfolk Coast

Trying to pay by card but it won’t accept any card never had a problem before looks like they’ve lost another member can’t do with the hassle

» Add a new message to this topic