FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Having problems uploading new pics

Having problems uploading new pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ompson777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi I used to be able to upload new pics by sending then to email address, now I can find any information to do that, any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There isn't that option anymore, you can upload straight from your device though

By *incoln boyCouple  over a year ago

grimsby

i keep uploading photo,s to our profile but they get approved then fab take them off i,ve tried to contact them over this issue but they can,t be bothered to reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my friends been on here as a couple for 3 weeks,the got photos on here all passedthey were told to get photo verified as a couple so they did and got passed, now its telling them to complete there registration but carnt log into there profile to do it any help plz

By *incoln boyCouple  over a year ago

grimsby

as before you have taken my pictures off our profile, i have paid for this site and feel that you are defrauding me of my rights and i am being victimised by you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If they break pic rules they will be removed , however if you think they are within pic rules then leave them in your gallery as rejected and ask Admin to review for you from the contact button at the bottom of the page

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners