FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Confirm photo verification ?

Confirm photo verification ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've submitted a photo and it is marked as Verified (Thank you!) but when I view my profile, I don't see a marker to confirm I'm verified. can any kind soul take a look and let me know if it shows for them or, advise me where I might be going wrong with this. Thanks all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are showing the green flag so definitely photo verified!

V

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great. Thanks for the confirmation.

Has mine been done ?

If some could confirm that would be amazing xxx

By *nowQueenWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

Hi can someone tell me if I have photo verified please? Thankyou x

You are photo verified

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi I think for many reasons including safety of users and would assist the site if any member considering too use the site must verify via photo with a piece of paper with profile name would help with the clutter of fake accounts and users feel a bit more safer x

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"Hi I think for many reasons including safety of users and would assist the site if any member considering too use the site must verify via photo with a piece of paper with profile name would help with the clutter of fake accounts and users feel a bit more safer x"

It is a nice thought granted. But in this day and age the photo could easily be photoshopped.

I'd suggest setting your filters.

The site has the tools for you to use. And you yourself have your main tool. "Common sense"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi I think for many reasons including safety of users and would assist the site if any member considering too use the site must verify via photo with a piece of paper with profile name would help with the clutter of fake accounts and users feel a bit more safer x

It is a nice thought granted. But in this day and age the photo could easily be photoshopped.

The site has the tools for you to use. And you yourself have your main tool. "Common sense"

"

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi I think for many reasons including safety of users and would assist the site if any member considering too use the site must verify via photo with a piece of paper with profile name would help with the clutter of fake accounts and users feel a bit more safer x

"

Search engine which I used to use was very precise and wasn't time consuming when I assisted as friend with his dating sites I was surprised what I learned from him and the actual search engine the feedback it gave I understand not all work similar but on a business point of view it's a growth and becomes less time consuming and less clutter and the safety of users just my opinion as I'm happy to try and assist from my own experience

Realise this question is not related to above question but can anyone tell us if we send private photos to someone from our phone is the person receiving photos able to find our phone number ? Obviously don’t want to receive unwanted phone calls/ texts

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Realise this question is not related to above question but can anyone tell us if we send private photos to someone from our phone is the person receiving photos able to find our phone number ? Obviously don’t want to receive unwanted phone calls/ texts"

No they aren't.

» Add a new message to this topic