FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake accounts

Fake accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else feel that fake accounts are ruining this site? I have had enough of it, so much so i want to leave only problem is, i just paid for membership, do i have to accept its money lost or can i get a refund of some sort if i shut account down?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Report profiles you believe to be fake please.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shouldn't have to, they should have to prove they are male/female or whatever im sick of it literally half of profiles on here are fake accounts and fantasists i feel like i have wasted my time and money on here

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Block and report.

If you are experiencing a continual problem with fake profiles then maybe try altering your search approach.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Shouldn't have to, they should have to prove they are male/female or whatever im sick of it literally half of profiles on here are fake accounts and fantasists i feel like i have wasted my time and money on here"

If you use your filters you can block any unverified then the site will work for you how you want it to profiles.https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

You don't have to report but you are helping the site get rid of fake profiles if they turn out to be