FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Getting in touch with a fair admin

Getting in touch with a fair admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d be delighted if a nice sensible admin could please inbox me where I’m aloud to actually reply and get a conversation going as when I ask something on the link it never gets responded to ..

my problem is one or 2 admin on fabguys are trying to rule it with an iron fist whenever someone posts about the lockdown breakers and admin doing absolutely sod all to the persistent offenders where they should be banning them but they clearly are not it’s upset a lot of members over there everything is being deleted and I’ve had 2 bans from the forum in the last week!?! I was offering to help as an admin myself incase they are over run but you just can’t get anywhere with them .. I’m keen to chat with a genuine polite admin on the matter as it’s just not right and it’s a sister site to this

Kind regards

Happy fabbing when we get the nod its safe again x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks mariandu that really helped I’ve stated in my post I send messages via the link but never get a reply and why on earth would you immediately block me where I couldn’t even correspond ffs ? Expecting a ban on here now aswell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic