FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been verified twice. One by a tv/ts that I've never met. The other by a lady I know. I want to be able to show what's been written but dont want the tv/ts on my profile as I have no idea who they are. I cant block said profile either as I dont know who it is.... help would be massively appreciated

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

New meet verifications are not being displayed by anyone as it's against fab terms and conditions physically meeting anyone for sex during the covid pandemic, if the tvts has verified you then click on the name on the verification and it will take you to that account and you can block from there however the verification won't be removed from your verification summary

There is no name for that profile so I'm unable to click on the name to block them. It's on the profile page under your photos near how far away you are. Met by such and such people.

doncaster

"There is no name for that profile so I'm unable to click on the name to block them. It's on the profile page under your photos near how far away you are. Met by such and such people. "
yes that will be your verification summary and you can't alter that , maybe the verifier has left the site so no visible verification there and it will still show on your summary but if it's a problem for you to have a tvts verification then hide the summary

Well it is abit of a problem as although I have no issues with what sexuality people have as people should do whatever makes them happy. I dont really want it there. Do you think its something admin could fix?

doncaster

Maybe contact them using the contact button bottom of the page and ask them if they can help

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Maybe contact them using the contact button bottom of the page and ask them if they can help"

This